Robbies one 2 With Himself Yesterday - Class

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Anybody see Robbie doing a one 2 with himself in the second half ?

He kicked the ball up into the air over some Hibs player , the wind caught it

and Robbie managed to control the ball before passing , just on the half way

line on the Wheatfield side .

Class or what , he's still got it .

I saw that. Was ****ing myself laughing at the spawney wee git.

p.s. your avatar creeps me out like no other...............:(

He had it when we won the socttish cup that season he was the most cinsistent (and not consistently crap) player we had.

marshallschunkychicken

p.s. your avatar creeps me out like no other...............:(

I concur.

Is it Chris Farley? No matter, it's freaky.

Anybody see Robbie doing a one 2 with himself in the second half ?

He kicked the ball up into the air over some Hibs player , the wind caught it

and Robbie managed to control the ball before passing , just on the half way

May god have mercy on us all :D

Csaba's Broon Shoes
He's never had it! Fecking rank rotten:mad:

He is that bad , he is actually quite good

I thought this incident sums up Neilson's lack of ability.

In the second half, a high ball came out from Hibs defence straight to Robbie. He makes an embarressing attempt to control the ball, Hibs player nips in and Robbie brings him down - from a promising attacking option to defending a free kick!

As has been said before - Robbie's second touch is always a tackle!

In the second half, a high ball came out from Hibs defence straight to Robbie. He makes an embarressing attempt to control the ball, Hibs player nips in and Robbie brings him down - from a promising attacking option to defending a free kick!

Yes, you are right.

That ball came from the clouds over his shoulder and the Hibs player was right on Neilson immediately. A great promising attacking option.

Neilson brought the ball down and the Hibs player nipped in. Do you think Neilson should have caught the ball in his top pocket to stop the Hibs player getting it? Do you think that Zidane would have kept the ball in that situation?

At that point I stood up and clapped and shouted "thats it Robbie, just bring the **** down!"

I was just so delighted he didnt let himthe lad get away from him as per usual.

Yes, you are right.

That ball came from the clouds over his shoulder and the Hibs player was right on Neilson immediately. A great promising attacking option.

Neilson brought the ball down and the Hibs player nipped in. Do you think Neilson should have caught the ball in his top pocket to stop the Hibs player getting it? Do you think that Zidane would have kept the ball in that situation?

Coco - always there with the excuse for Robbie eh.

Let's deal with the facts and not the fudge!

The ball that came to Robbie was bread and butter for any SPL class player to control. The nearest Hibs player was 15 yards away however Robbie's lack of basic control knocked the ball towards him. As usual Robbie was slow to react and lumbered into the guy.

I never said this was a "great" attacking option however the ball should have been played back into their box, instead he had to give away a free kick to prevent a counter attack by Hibs - ALL down to his lack of ability.

Sad but true.

The ball that came to Robbie was bread and butter for any SPL class player to control. The nearest Hibs player was 15 yards away however Robbie's lack of basic control knocked the ball towards him. As usual Robbie was slow to react and lumbered into the guy.

I never said this was a "great" attacking option however the ball should have been played back into their box, instead he had to give away a free kick to prevent a counter attack by Hibs - ALL down to his lack of ability.

Sad but true.

You said it was a promising attacking option. If you are talking about the situation I think you are it was a skied clearance 40 feet in the air on the halfway line. The Hibs player was right on him. Not really a promising attacking option.

I don't think that Zidane would have taken the ball down and been able to play a ball into the box from there.

You said it was a promising attacking option. If you are talking about the situation I think you are it was a skied clearance 40 feet in the air on the halfway line. The Hibs player was right on him. Not really a promising attacking option.

I don't think that Zidane would have taken the ball down and been able to play a ball into the box from there.

Really can't add anything to my previous post Coco.

givememychoice

Sad but true.

so what you are saying is, he broke down their counter attack. Isnt that what defenders are supposed to do??

How many times did hibs get in from their left wing?

That was down to robbie.

so what you are saying is, he broke down their counter attack. Isnt that what defenders are supposed to do??

How many times did hibs get in from their left wing?

That was down to robbie.

Robbie wasn't his usual disaster on Saturday because of one reason - Hibs were garbage and basically only attacked down our left with Morias.

Nothing to do with Robbie - they basically had no attacking options on our right.

Robbie was very good on Saturday, a lot of people just don't like admitting it sadly.

"Very good" - what MOM? Or basically was not the car crash he has been in recent games?

Nucky Thompson
Robbie was very good on Saturday, a lot of people just don't like admitting it sadly.
No he wasn't very good, it's just that he wasn't at fault for any goals like the 3 weeks before:cool:

Take off your blinkers guys. Karipidis was at fault for 2 Motherwell goals last week, watch the highlights again and watch Karipidis, marking nobody! Yes Robbie was at fault for the first one, he tried to guess which way the guy was going to run and got it wrong, but watch Karipidis. He didn't have a scooby doo.

For the record, I rate both players, just don't like one taking all the flak for something which wasn't all his fault.

I feel very sorry for Robbie for the amount of p!sh he has to put up with from a minority of fans. Most appreciate his effort & commitment, and also his performances most of the time.

Take off your blinkers guys. Karipidis was at fault for 2 Motherwell goals last week, watch the highlights again and watch Karipidis, marking nobody! Yes Robbie was at fault for the first one, he tried to guess which way the guy was going to run and got it wrong, but watch Karipidis. He didn't have a scooby doo.

For the record, I rate both players, just don't like one taking all the flak for something which wasn't all his fault.

I feel very sorry for Robbie for the amount of p!sh he has to put up with from a minority of fans. Most appreciate his effort & commitment, and also his performances most of the time.

Yer kiddin right!

Neilson was totally at fault for Motherwells first goal - faffes about, loses the ball, goes into headless chicken mode then is too slow to get back to HIS position where the goal came from. Then again it's NEVER Robbie's fault with you guys is it.

And what's with "a minority of fans" - check the posts after the Motherwell game. 95% wanted Neilson replaced.

Neilsons crap - simple as.

That said Saturdays trick was a beezer. Possible the only guy who could win both Soccer AM's showboat & Taxi with one touch!!

Archived