Awful Films

The Comedian

The Comedian

Just clocked Alien V Predator on 5.

:vrface:

Honking cast. Honking PG 13 rating. Honking director and it made more money than any of the others. What's the worst film you've sat through?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isaac Clarke

Battlefield Earth

There's not a facepalm big enough for that one!

Highlander II. The plot is utterly ludicrous which befits a film which was being shot as the script was still being written.

Tommy Wiseau

American Psycho 2 starring William Shatner takes some serious beating.

It's beyond awful.

In terms of actual cinematic releases, though, and to tie in with your OP, Alien 3 and whatever the 4th one was called (Resurrection?) have to be up there. Both diabolical. The third one is that bad Fincher disowned it, pisses all over the legacy of the first 2 by killing off some of the previous instalment's main characters before it even starts <_<

That was another film where the script was being rewritten every day on set.

Gordon Ramsay

Lost in Translation - shite

Prometheus - really shite

Goon - the ultimate shite

Vanilla Sky - Utter baws!!!

Although I did watch the Spanish film that it was a remake of starting Penelope Cruz, I think, and really enjoyed it. Although it was a few years later.

300 - possibly the gayest film ever made.

agreed

The latest awful film I have seen is Woman in black. WTF.

Transformers :facepalm:

I only made it to 40 minutes though.

Anaconda :vrface::cornette:

Unfortunately sat through the whole thing.

Better call Saul

Bloody 'diary of a wimpy kid'

my bloody kids have it on all the time ...Jesus Christ....Cheese touch

Raging

It's funny, I like some of the movies mentioned on here! :)

Me? The worst film I've ever paid to see was "Unbreakable".

300 - possibly the gayest film ever made.

300 is a virtual masterpiece imo. (admittedly a bit homoerotic) but an absolutely superb film.

Taxidermia

a brief summary:

Gyorgy Palfi's grotesque tale of three generations of men, including an obese speed eater, an embalmer of gigantic cats, and a man who shoots fire out of his penis.

a brief summary:

Gyorgy Palfi's grotesque tale of three generations of men, including an obese speed eater, an embalmer of gigantic cats, and a man who shoots fire out of his penis.

Wowser! :unsure:

Notorious BIG

ill get slated for this, But the only movie I have turned off halfway through for being absolute pish was Anchorman, Never understood the love in and put me off Will Ferrell for ages :down:

might as well leave the whole thing here:

The film begins in a remote Hungarian military outpost, where military orderly Morosgov?nyi Vendel lives a wretched existence of servitude beneath the heel of his lieutenant, ?reg Balatony K?lm?n. Condemned to performing menial duties for the lieutenant and his family while sleeping in an unheated shack next to the latrines, Morosgov?nyi frequently escapes into fantasy. So realistic are these fantasies that in one ambiguous instance, Morosgov?nyi sleeps with and impregnates the lieutenant's wife and "wakes up" to find himself engaged in an act of sodomy with a slaughtered pig. Upon seeing this, the lieutenant promptly executes Morosgov?nyi and raises the son, Balatony K?lm?n, as his own.

Decades later K?lm?n has grown into a champion Hungarian speed eater. Coached and influenced by the strict Jen?, K?lm?n's life revolves around training for the eventual day when the IOC recognizes speed-eating as a legitimate sport. After a bout of lockjaw at a Soviet event and eloping with fellow speed-eating champion Acz?l Gizi, K?lm?n resumes his rigorous training, even as Gizi gives birth to their son, Balatony Lajoska.

Decades later, Lajoska has grown into a dedicated, professional taxidermist. In contrast to both his parents' girth, Lajoska appears pale and impoverished, with a thin anemic frame and haunted visage. When not working from his taxidermy shop or failing in his attempts to lead a normal life, Lajoska purchases groceries for his father K?lm?n, who has grown so monstrously obese that he cannot leave the chair in his claustrophobic apartment. K?lm?n, who feeds butter to his caged cats, has nothing but harsh words for his son who, upon reaching his breaking point, abandons his father to his own prison. Returning later, he discovers that the cats have escaped their cages and, desiring meat, have eviscerated his father.

Lajoska stuffs his father and the cats. With little left to live for, he locks himself in a homemade surgical harness and through the use of sedatives and painkillers, begins removing his own internal organs. Pumping his body full of preservatives and sewing himself up, he activates the machine that decapitates him, leaving behind a preserved statue. His body is displayed in an exhibit along with the cats and his father.

might as well leave the whole thing here:

The film begins in a remote Hungarian military outpost, where military orderly Morosgov?nyi Vendel lives a wretched existence of servitude beneath the heel of his lieutenant, ?reg Balatony K?lm?n. Condemned to performing menial duties for the lieutenant and his family while sleeping in an unheated shack next to the latrines, Morosgov?nyi frequently escapes into fantasy. So realistic are these fantasies that in one ambiguous instance, Morosgov?nyi sleeps with and impregnates the lieutenant's wife and "wakes up" to find himself engaged in an act of sodomy with a slaughtered pig. Upon seeing this, the lieutenant promptly executes Morosgov?nyi and raises the son, Balatony K?lm?n, as his own.

Decades later K?lm?n has grown into a champion Hungarian speed eater. Coached and influenced by the strict Jen?, K?lm?n's life revolves around training for the eventual day when the IOC recognizes speed-eating as a legitimate sport. After a bout of lockjaw at a Soviet event and eloping with fellow speed-eating champion Acz?l Gizi, K?lm?n resumes his rigorous training, even as Gizi gives birth to their son, Balatony Lajoska.

Decades later, Lajoska has grown into a dedicated, professional taxidermist. In contrast to both his parents' girth, Lajoska appears pale and impoverished, with a thin anemic frame and haunted visage. When not working from his taxidermy shop or failing in his attempts to lead a normal life, Lajoska purchases groceries for his father K?lm?n, who has grown so monstrously obese that he cannot leave the chair in his claustrophobic apartment. K?lm?n, who feeds butter to his caged cats, has nothing but harsh words for his son who, upon reaching his breaking point, abandons his father to his own prison. Returning later, he discovers that the cats have escaped their cages and, desiring meat, have eviscerated his father.

Lajoska stuffs his father and the cats. With little left to live for, he locks himself in a homemade surgical harness and through the use of sedatives and painkillers, begins removing his own internal organs. Pumping his body full of preservatives and sewing himself up, he activates the machine that decapitates him, leaving behind a preserved statue. His body is displayed in an exhibit along with the cats and his father.

Still sounds better than the Vow

Uncle Buck

Cloverfield.

The stupid camera made me feel sick :( along with the shite story.

Im tossing up between these:-

Darkman

The Phantom

Driving Miss Daisy

I think i'll go with Darkman.

The Great Khali

Im tossing up between these:-

Darkman

The Phantom

Driving Miss Daisy

I think i'll go with Darkman.

The immature side of me found this post quite funny :lol:

Snake Plissken

The worst film I have ever seen in its entirety is Dude Where's My Car?

So awful it was painful to watch. Before that I thought I could sit through any movie until the end no matter how bad it was but after watching that, a little piece of me died. Since then I tend to give up on films after about 30 minutes if I think they're going to be shite (The Tree of Life, The Warrior's Way) but sometimes I stick it out and immediately wish I'd never bothered(Thor, Hulk).

cosanostra

The worst film I have ever seen in its entirety is Dude Where's My Car?

So awful it was painful to watch. Before that I thought I could sit through any movie until the end no matter how bad it was but after watching that, a little piece of me died. Since then I tend to give up on films after about 30 minutes if I think they're going to be shite (The Tree of Life, The Warrior's Way) but sometimes I stick it out and immediately wish I'd never bothered(Thor, Hulk).

Which Hulk do you mean?

The Eric Bana one or the Edward Norton one? I think the Edward Norton one was pretty decent but the Eric Bana one was terrible.

bigsuperslim1874

White Chicks or Crossroads

I thot White Chicks was quality!?!? Daft, but funny!?!?

Mac_fae_Gillie

HUGO...

graphics aside this was huge snore fest,ok partly my fault as i expected a thriller and got a light weight drama.

but the adverts mislead,and geez it was long for such little content.

The Doctor

127 Hours.

Man goes for walk, gets arm trapped, fecks about for 127 hours, cuts own arm off, goes home. Boring.

There was a film I watched recently that I was so disappointed by, can't remember it's name, but it was about a group of assassins and starred DeNiro and Statham. How can you get something like that wrong?

It was crap.

Gerry. Directed by Gus Van Sant. Written by Damon and (Casey) Affleck.

It's Damon and Affleck running about a bunch of rocks for 90 minutes.

Mullholland drive. David Lynch apologists may try to justify it, but it's shit. Nice lesbian scene though

jambos are go!

Van Helsing. Look forward to it but it was truly appallling. Big box office success somehow.

rossthejambo

Unbreakable, 300, all of the Transformers films, Spiderman 3, Stuck on You, are the one's that instantly come to mind.

Archived