Jamie Walker

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

A Raith fan posted this over on P & B and I thought it might be of interest to some on here.

Again, couldn't be arsed looking for an appropriate thread but this should get the attention of the Jambos. Jamie Walker by all accounts last Saturday decided to rip the utter pish out of Queen of the South. He's consistently looked an excellent player given that he is only 18 he really does look streets ahead in terms of ability. Sure you won't be interested in our relegation battle over Queens, but the Highlights linked here show him ripping the pish, especially at 2.40. Hearts fans might find it difficult to get hyped up about a player who is playing at 1st division level, but we've had Goodwillie, Templeton, and Johnny Russell at Rovers over the last five seasons under McGlynn as well as seeing Stevenson on numerous occasions, and I genuinely believe that Walker has the potential to be the best of the lot of them.

Also, he ******* hates the Hibees!

The highlights can be found here http://www.qosfc.com/qostvauto.aspx Great piece of skill at 2.40 :thumbsup:

Ray Winstone

There is a former KB poster/Hearts/Queens fan somewhere sobbing into his QoTS duvet set watching these highlights.

I wonder what it will mean to him if Queens can come back up at the first time of asking?

:pleasing:

Just had a quick read through their match thread and they are all saying how much they are going to miss him next season. One even says he'll be a superstar in the SPL. :o Even a few QoS fans remarked on how good he was.

jamboinglasgow

was reading both pie and bovril and raith fan talk yesterday and they were raving about him. Always great to hear (there was also a view that they should sign Jason Thomson up at the end of the season as he has made a difference for them.)

I went to a Raith game in the first half of the season, and out of the four on display, he looked the best of the Hearts youths there at the time. That was obviously just the one game but i was still impressed.

Lets hope he pushes on here next season with a few performances.

The_razors_edge

He learnt it all from me in P.E. :verysmug:

Er......he learnt great wing play from a centre half?

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

There is a former KB poster/Hearts/Queens fan somewhere sobbing into his QoTS duvet set watching these highlights.

I wonder what it will mean to him if Queens can come back up at the first time of asking?

Hopefully someone punches him in the kidneys.

:jjyay:

jamboinglasgow

Think so, he enjoys a wee FTH on twitter come derby time

Pretty sure he is a big Rangers fan.

Is Walker a Hearts fan?

Think he's a fan of this lot:

Phoenix-Nights-Peter-Kay.jpg

Sorry, they're still Rangers for now. My mistake.

Er......he learnt great wing play from a centre half?

Says a lot doesn't it?

:greggy:

He is definitely a big jambo but he is also quite sympathetic towards Rangers.

Broomie Hearts

Hearts daft.

i would have thought so too pal,

given his old mans love for the famous.

but ive heard hes somehow turned out a rangers fan.

He's a Rangers fan

Wrong.

If we are to be anal then he technically supports both. Goes to a few old firm games.

jamboinglasgow

Says a lot doesn't it?

:greggy:

He is definitely a big jambo but he is also quite sympathetic towards Rangers.

Ah that explains it, he seems to be quite happy when Rangers win (or at least beat Celtic.) Also see he is a big Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid fan.

Johanes de Silentio

Good that one of our young lads is showing a lot of promise, and being talked about - be nice if he was a Hearts supporter, but not the end of the world if he's not.

Decent cross for one of Raith's goals.

Oh, for a winger that can whip in crosses that ask questions of opposition defences.

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

Works for me!

I'm not going to link his Facebook page but you can extremely easily find it from the one linked above.

You get a decent idea of what he's like quite quickly. laugh.gif

I'm not going to link his Facebook page but you can extremely easily find it from the one linked above.

You get a decent idea of what he's like quite quickly. laugh.gif

Rangers then but loves a it of Hearts chat on twitter.

Arthur Morgan

Have heard that he is a Rangers fan but by the looks of it, he likes the Jambos too :) He'll only have 1 team to support once Rangers go into liquidation anyway :thumbsup:

Tommy Wiseau

A good traditional Hearts man.

:jjyay:

Get him in the team ASAP, in that case.

Looks a cracking wee player :thumbsup:

What about the Raith keepers karate kick on the Queens striker at their goal :sheeeit:

Buffalo Bill

More than Hearts two cup wins put together?

Probably first class, and a champagne Walter Mitty celebration in the swimming pool. rolleyes.gif

Sod Jamie Walker, I was really taken with the guy up front for Queen of the South, anybody know who he was?

Lurch-addams-family-6160640-456-480.gif

Ray Winstone

More than Hearts two cup wins put together?

It could be three by then :arry:

Pretty sure he is a big Rangers fan.

I`d be very surprised. His Dad is a Jam Tart from the Calders. Think they`re along the road in Sighthill now though, could be wrong.....

NO ONE gets to be anything else but a Jam Tart in the Calders :P and they make braw fitbaw players there too... :D

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

I like what I'm seeing, and hearing. thumbsup.gif

Looking forward to seeing him (hopefully) play in the flesh next season.

Smith&Weston

Played against him in a friendly last season and couldnt get near him and robinson. They link up really well together. Walker is like the old driver with the skill of temps. Great potential and loan at raith will bring him on

torino calcio

Is Walker a Hearts fan?

I was told by someone who I work beside that he's the great grandson of Tommy Walker - ex player and manager

Chaka Demus & pliers

I`d be very surprised. His Dad is a Jam Tart from the Calders. Think they`re along the road in Sighthill now though, could be wrong.....

NO ONE gets to be anything else but a Jam Tart in the Calders :P and they make braw fitbaw players there too... :D

I know his older brother is definitely a jambo

Archived