Hoof Ball

awadooningorgie2

awadooningorgie2

Is this Mixu's way......?

Never seen so many aimless punts going straight to the goalkeeper or out of play.

Things have obviously changed big time down Easter Road way.

Vlad_Knows_Best

Never seen so many aimless punts going straight to the goalkeeper or out of play.

I think we were guilty of our fair share of hoof ball today.

Jones isn't even interested in playing for them anymore. The laughable thing is that he believes he's capable of better.

A Grade A huddy.

I think we were guilty of our fair share of hoof ball today.

Who cares? We're not the ones crowing about our beautiful passing game!

i couldnt get to the game today as i was working, but i did nip to the pub across the road for 20 mins in the second half and all i saw was boozy (and other hibs midfielders) passing the ball out of play, or well wide of there player.

was it like that the whole game or just the 20 mins i was able to watch?

i couldnt get to the game today as i was working, but i did nip to the pub across the road for 20 mins in the second half and all i saw was boozy (and other hibs midfielders) passing the ball out of play, or well wide of there player.

was it like that the whole game or just the 20 mins i was able to watch?

Hobo.

Was much the same, apart from the last 20 mins where it just went long - out of play for a throw, a goal kick, or straight to Sir Steven Banks.

QUOTE=Chris_;15493]Hobo.

Was much the same, apart from the last 20 mins where it just went long - out of play for a throw, a goal kick, or straight to Sir Steven Banks.

im just warning you for your own good :thumb:

just what i expected from the 'young flair team'

QUOTE=Chris_']Hobo.

im just warning you for your own good :thumb:

just what i expected from the 'young flair team'

second half was dire - for sum reason we just turned gash after we scored, despite playing well up until our goal.

think we were maybe supposed to be trying to sit back and then hitting hibs on the counter attack, but we were woefully sluggish in getting the ball out of defence and our passing was sloppy to say the least. Still made the only real chance of the second half though

I've seen that garbage countless times on Satan tv and Sky over the years.

I could pick a team from the PUB to beat that shi9te!!!

FTH

For a long ball team, we sured knocked the ball about quite well, with purpose and style in the 1st half.

Toxteth O'Grady
The best bit is that Jones kept taking most of the free kicks or long balls.

I noticed that during the game and commented that it was a stupid thing to do.:wacko:

It was all part of the Hearts tactics, put pressure on their wide players and Boozy and that forces their centre backs to try and make passes which they can't do with the end result they punt the ball up the park.

So it was not so much Hibs tactics but ours that forced them into this.

It was all part of the Hearts tactics, put pressure on their wide players and Boozy and that forces their centre backs to try and make passes which they can't do with the end result they punt the ball up the park.

So it was not so much Hibs tactics but ours that forced them into this.

Surely we didn't stop them playing flair football?! Did we really set out to stop them or was it simply a fact that they are just p1sh?!

Surely we didn't stop them playing flair football?! Did we really set out to stop them or was it simply a fact that they are just p1sh?!

That is true if you recall the same tactic worked at Fester Rd in the 1-1 draw when we were rank in the first half but murdered them in the second.

Whats worng with "hoof ball" If that's what it taks to win then play it.

Want to watch exhibition stuff - go watch training.

boabyarsebiscuit

Hibs are rubbish. They can dress it up any way they like, "having" to sell players, new manager settling in, and so on. At the moment they are a poor excuse for a football side.

However, as a no-nonsense centre back, I think Rob Jones does a job. You can get to him on the ground, but for long periods yesterday we didn't seem to see that. Maybe when we appoint a good manager we'll be able to play more on the oppositions weaknesses.

That is true if you recall the same tactic worked at Fester Rd in the 1-1 draw when we were rank in the first half but murdered them in the second.

Hibs deserved to lose yesterday.They are a very poor side who have lost their last how many league games playing with flair?!:rolleyes:

winston churchill

glad you brought this up.

90 minutes spent launching sling shots at the giraffe from corners & free-kicks.

total football,my aunt f anny.

Archived