Sign in to follow this  
i8hibsh

?That?s us won the league!?

i8hibsh

Text from a Tim last night. And they wonder why the Old firm are despised so much.

Firstly who gives a shit? If it?s not them it will be their vile identical twins.

There is still half the season to go

:vrface:

In all the years of their rivalry there is absolutely NOTHING between them. I think there is a handful more derby wins for Rangers but they are identical in everything they do.

Every year their point totals and goal differences are identical, fans attitudes identical, shirt sponsors identical. There is literally not even a baw hair to separate them.

I genuinely pity them. Knowing that no matter how good they are that season they will live out eternity and NEVER achieve something that they already haven?t achieved.

I simply do not have the words to describe my sheer hatred for all things Old Firm.

Would someone take them in and put us out of our misery.

Come on England ? you know it makes sense. Unfortunately for us England has sense and would never in a million years take those 2 vile institutions in.

Ach well we can dream eh.

Barney Rubble

Both cheeks from the same arse .

Borthers

If they think that they are in for a shock.

For starters we're going to turn them over at Tynecastle again.

However, they are perfectly entitled to celebrate a great result last night.

SectionDJambo

There is actually one thing that we, and other Scottish clubs, have done that they will never be able to do.

Have an open top bus parade of the Scottish Cup through their home city.

Anytime they win anything, they all have to scuttle back to Ibrox or Parkhead to show it off.

rossthejambo

If Rangers play like they have in the last 2 games any more often then it won't be that far from the truth.

Sexton Hardcastle

Celtic will win the league.

Jelavic will be off and the huns have been pish for weeks. What's worse Celtic are labouring to 1-0/2-1 wins against us and killie etc.

They will spend in January while rangers bring in the likes of o'connor.

Feeno

celtic fans are ginger and malnourished, Rangers fans are bloated with clogged artiries that leaves the face with a reddish hue about the cheeks.

David Attinbro shit.