Thoughts?

lauren1874

I am considering getting a Hearts tattoo but want something subtle. I was thinking of either 1874 or HMFC on my wrist. As I am a woman I don't want a huge one and I don't really fancy a badge either. Anyone got any other ideas?

What do other people with Hearts tattoos think? Should I get one at all, it will be my first tattoo though.:confused:

davemclaren
haha very funny lol

I think you should wait a few years and see if you still want one. They don't wash off easily.

Dr. Bapswent

Get a target done on your lower back.

Something for all the nice boys to aim at.

Youll look amazing and sooo individual.

target.png

I have tattoo's and I am more than happy with them. However I would ask you:

How old are you?

How long have you thought about getting one?

Give it some more thought!!

Only when you are 100% sure, then go for it.

peebles jambo

i've got loads of tatoos, think long and hard about it, they're there for ever, i like my tatts, but if i could start again, i wouldn't get any, so think long and hard

Please don't get any tattoo at all. :evilno:

The look the pits, especially on females.

I am considering getting a Hearts tattoo but want something subtle. I was thinking of either 1874 or HMFC on my wrist. As I am a woman I don't want a huge one and I don't really fancy a badge either. Anyone got any other ideas?

What do other people with Hearts tattoos think? Should I get one at all, it will be my first tattoo though.:confused:

I personally think that tattoos are for the most part "tacky". It's just my opinion and I'm sure there are some very tasteful ones out there. A couple of women a know have gone through the very painful and costly process of trying to remove theirs after a few years.

However, a football tattoo must be a huge No,No for any woman. What if you later in life fall deeply in love with a supporter of another club?. It might even be a Hibs supporter..... It might be difficult to imagine that now, but love is never sensible.

Buy a nice top from the club shop.

I personally think that tattoos are for the most part "tacky". It's just my opinion and I'm sure there are some very tasteful ones out there. A couple of women a know have gone through the very painful and costly process of trying to remove theirs after a few years.

However, a football tattoo must be a huge No,No for any woman. What if you later in life fall deeply in love with a supporter of another club?. It might even be a Hibs supporter..... It might be difficult to imagine that now, but love is never sensible.

Buy a nice top from the club shop.

Ahem. And why would that necessarily be a problem?

:laugh:

Don't tell me you think a woman would want to change her allegiance depending on which team her beloved supports?

Dr. Bapswent
Ahem. And why would that necessarily be a problem?

:laugh:

Don't tell me you think a woman would want to change her allegiance depending on which team her beloved supports?

Hell yeah!

Hmmmm...

Most comments are fair enough. I have seen a woman on JKB who posted a pic of her tattoo and nobody really said anything about that and I think it was quite a big one.

If I get one my watch would practically cover it so the person with the target "joke", its not all that funny I'm certainly no chav, and am not planning on getting one there.

thanks to most of you though with the sensible comments:p

Archived