HIBS

scott_jambo

scott_jambo

Terrible club.

A club with a manager that doesn't want to be there.

A club full of mutants.

Hearts have underacheived, Hibs have over achieved and we have still acheived more than this lot.

Relegation next season. NAP.

I can't wait to see more pain and suffering on the faces of the mutants in the meccano stand.

Bring on next season.

Hold the front page, Scott jambo starts a hibs thread? I agree they could go down though which would be funny as...

Clerry Jambo

Terrible club.

A club full of mutants.

Hearts have underacheived, Hibs have over achieved and we have still acheived more than this lot.

Relegation next season. NAP.

I can't wait to see more pain and suffering on the faces of the mutants in the meccano stand.

Bring on next season.

.........and Sodje on crutches already!

SanliHearts

Their main goal threat apparently

:verysmug:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I had a Hibs once, it cleared up after I took antibiotics though. Wouldn't recomend getting one. :)

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Bunch of deluded wee circus freaks, 9th place finish at best. Hope that wee [mod edit] sproule suffers a very sore injury from blackie at fester road!

Coburg Hearts

This probably strengthens them. ;)

not sure if they will go down, with Sheridan and O'Connor(THICK AND SLOW) they have a pretty decent goal threat, i can see them climbing to the heavy heights of 7th or 8th tbh

Terrible club.

A club full of mutants.

Relegation next season. NAP. Oh pease let that happen, I'd sell my soul to the devil to see it happen

Bring on next season.

:woot:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sheridan looks like their only real threat to me... Has he actually even signed for them yet though?

I was far more worried about Rat-Boy and Stokes to be fair but even they were no big deal in the end.

Cillian and Gaz really do not worry me too much... :)

Horrible, shitey wee club.

Horrible, shitey fans.

**** them and all who sail with them.

Already looking forward to their relegation battle this season. My pal has invited me up in October so it will be good to catch up and take the piss out of her dad and uncle (tbh honest her dad is alright for a hibby, dont like her uncle though). Hopefully we will be at top end of table too. just to give me more ammo. On the downside of visiting I have to put up with the bloody proclaimers singing sunshine on bloody L**** :D (thats when I usually make a sharp exit ;) )

All roads lead to Gorgie

I love Hibs.

So do I, they have given us so much pleasure over the years :D

J Cheever Loophole

Horrible, shitey wee club.

Horrible, shitey fans.

**** them and all who sail with them.

I's likes th' cut o yer jib matelot.thumbsup.gif

Not got the same education or enforced laws here in Morocco. People let their dogs Hibs on the pavement. You never seen that any more back home, or atleast it's rare to see a doghibs on the pavement.

Nearly wheeled the wee man's buggy through a freshly laid hibs the other day - the dog's owner was astounded when I told him he should be picking it up and putting it in the Easter Road.

Not got the same education or enforced laws here in Morocco. People let their dogs Hibs on the pavement. You never seen that any more back home, or atleast it's rare to see a doghibs on the pavement.

Nearly wheeled the wee man's buggy through a freshly laid hibs the other day - the dog's owner was astounded when I told him he should be picking it up and putting it in the Easter Road.

What ever happened to the white hibs that used to be on the pavements when I was younger???

I hope you told him to put in a plastik hibs top 1st. :thumbsup:

J Cheever Loophole

What ever happened to the white hibs that used to be on the pavements when I was younger???

That was poodle hibs, young'un, it seemed to disappear along with the lochenders midfield maestro known as Saute or was his name Shite.Really,it's that long ago.

...a bit disco

I'm struggling to see why not.

:thumbsup:

Just like they'll be 'struggling' to stay in the SPL!

Boom, boom!

It's worth pointing out my favourite non-scoring moment of last season was chating 'Going Down' at Easter Road last season.

Magnificent.

Archived