Lennon not out for the minutes silence

Better call Saul

Miller Jambo 60

Came out after the minutes silence , why ? conf40.gif

Or maybe I am looking to much into this :verymad:

Maybe having a wee cry in the dressing roomwoot.gif

I sincerely hope that you're reading too much into it.

Wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if there was a more dispicable reason, though.

When interviewed earlier he just completely ignored it when asked about the occasion and just spoke about Celtic instead.

The Real Maroonblood

Came out after the minutes silence , why ? conf40.gif

Or maybe I am looking to much into this :verymad:

Is that right.

even if there was no intended motive it's still bad patter for the club manager to not be in place for such an important silence.

it's lennon though... 'nuff said.

Aye, I noticed that too! Both him & Thomson came running out the tunnel immediately after the silence had ended??

Just another act of stupidity that enflames the sectarianism situ - I really hope he fails as a manager.

I noticed him and his mate coming out the tunnel.. man couldnt spell decency..Man cant help himself erse's everything up for his club....Fecking hate him. cretin...

Rabbie_Burns

Maybe its because he is 'celtic minded' and just doing things the 'celtic way' perhaps... :(

LeylandJambo

I noticed him and his mate coming out the tunnel.. man couldnt spell decency..Man cant help himself erse's everything up for his club....Fecking hate him. cretin...

You can't call him a man. The guys delinquent My sons 16 he doesn't act like that ******

Maybe its because he is 'celtic minded' and just doing things the 'celtic way' perhaps... :(

You can't use that excuse as several thousand Celtic fans in the ground respected the silence. The man is a twisted little weasel and I await his inevitable nervous breakdown with some glee.

Rudolf's Mate

You can't use that excuse as several thousand Celtic fans in the ground respected the silence. The man is a twisted little weasel and I await his inevitable nervous breakdown with some glee.

This with bells on!

When is this meeting being held for this hunt to be hammered???

No doubt the sentiments in this thread are stemmed from the fact Neil Lennon is a Catholic, and not because he's an utter helmet.

LeylandJambo

No doubt the sentiments in this thread are stemmed from the fact Neil Lennon is a Catholic, and not because he's an utter helmet.

Its nothing to do with him being a catholic its just about him being a obnoxious fud

Its nothing to do with him being a catholic its just about him being a obnoxious fud

Woosh.

Correct. He takes his obvious distaste at Rangers too far. No matter what you think in private as a manager of any club you have a duty to present a dignified face to the public. He can't manage that. Witness John Greig and Billy McNeill chatting before taking the teams out and managing dignity, I couldn't imagine Ferguson and Lennon managing that in a few years.

LeylandJambo

Woosh.

I was slightly worse for ware last night the older you get the longer it takes to wear off that's my excuse etc etc

Could it be that he's not got an ounce of decency about him?

This

Sure the GFA and Scottish football authorities will make excuses for him though.

Still not a peep about the Reid,Lennon,and Hooper comments.

Celtic and Rangers run Scottish football and can say and do whaterver they want

Its all corrupt and looks set to continue.

LeylandJambo

This

Sure the GFA and Scottish football authorities will make excuses for him though.

Still not a peep about the Reid,Lennon,and Hooper comments.

Celtic and Rangers run Scottish football and can say and do whaterver they want

Its all corrupt and looks set to continue.

The sad thing is your probably right

Seemingly he is claiming he was getting interviewed and felt that if he entered the arena whilst the silence was going on he would have deemed it dis-respectful.

Neil Lennon, Alan Thompson and Johan Mjallby, hang your heads in shame, the cretins in the Broomloan surprisingly held their silence (to prove a point say's one)why couldn't they do the decent thing also ?

Another witch hunt ? yes, the press should hammer him.

The Ibrox 66, just football supporters.

Seemingly he is claiming he was getting interviewed and felt that if he entered the arena whilst the silence was going on he would have deemed it dis-respectful.

Neil Lennon, Alan Thompson and Johan Mjallby, hang your heads in shame, the cretins in the Broomloan surprisingly held their silence (to prove a point say's one)why couldn't they do the decent thing also ?

Another witch hunt ? yes, the press should hammer him.

The Ibrox 66, just football supporters.

So if his excuse was he was getting interviewed, what was their excuse?

Carl Fredrickson

I thought it was impossible to hate celtic more than I already do but seeing that today made my blood boil. It was a sign of disrespect to FOOTBALL fans everywhere.

The 66 that died were probably friends, relatives or work mates of celtic fans, so for there management team not to take part in the silence shows them up for the pure vermin that they are.

Come on Hearts, lets rip Rantic apart and win the league this year!

There's a very good readers comment in the Daily Record Website today from a "Glasgow" man making the point that the silence was to allow "Glasgow" Rangers and "Glasgow" Celtic fans to remember the tragedy that happened in "Glasgow" on that dreadful day.

Lennon would not understand.

Surely if you were getting interviewed you'd ensure you were out in time for the silence? Especially one like yesterday's was for Glasgow.

Maybe it's just what I would do,

On another note Lennon is a horrible human being

LeylandJambo

Obviously if he was being interviewed he's never observed the minutes silence. That goes a long way to show what a thoroughly nasty piece of work he actually is IMO

portobellojambo1

May be just me but I think I'd have read more into the non appearance before the game if it had only been Neil Lennon who had been missing. The fact that all 3 were missing suggests that the reasons given regards how they were held up is probably genuine, if unfortunate. Think some are maybe reading too much into it.

LeylandJambo

May be just me but I think I'd have read more into the non appearance before the game if it had only been Neil Lennon who had been missing. The fact that all 3 were missing suggests that the reasons given regards how they were held up is probably genuine, if unfortunate. Think some are maybe reading too much into it.

Not reading to much into it at all it's just my dislike for Lennon has no bounds & any chance i get to criticise him about anything i'll grab.

Archived