Gordon

BigAlim

I couldn't be bothered reading their crappy message board that only has ten posts per page.

Doesn't Ready to Go have a total **** Hibs fan posting on there? The type that makes you glad he supports them and not us?

I couldn't be bothered reading their crappy message board that only has ten posts per page.

Doesn't Ready to Go have a total **** Hibs fan posting on there? The type that makes you glad he supports them and not us?

Is that the blind one that quotes just about everything on the page, and everyone thinks is a roaster?

Is that the blind one that quotes just about everything on the page, and everyone thinks is a roaster?

Possibly. A total ****-job.

alwaysthereinspirit

Reads a lot like there are more for him than against. Sounds like he had a bad game but not his fault for any the goals. Nothing to get in a tizzy about. Just a few #obo types bumping their gums.

Drylaw Hearts

Macca ?

Macca ?

Possibly. A total ****-job.

Yep.....

Macca.

RoussetsShorts

Macca ?

Macca ?

Yep.....

Macca.

"Carl Macar (Spanking :))) really needs spanking if theirs women who would spank me in england or scotland please text me as i have speech on my phone 07788790731 or email [email protected] also take a look at this people tell me what you think?" (this is from facebook)

Like his favourite team Macar likes a spanking!

Sunderland are a team that will never really achieve much in the EPL - Bottom to Mid the best they can hope for.

Gordon needs to be in a consistent top6 EPL team.

Sunderland need to look at their defense first.

Archived