Missiles

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

After the furore on Sunday you would think most fans would know better but some dipstick near me in section G was throwing potatoes. Would qyite happily have pointed him out if I had seen where it came from. Ruben had to pick it up.

Back of the Bus

After the furore on Sunday you would think most fans would know better but some dipstick near me in section G was throwing potatoes. Would qyite happily have pointed him out if I had seen where it came from. Ruben had to pick it up.

Morons.....

From section D it looked like a pie. Maybe Ruben can have some nice creamy mash to celebrate the win.

nothing to see here more likely to have been from the celtic support.

Did he put it in his pocket? Perhaps he's now got a collection of things thrown by fans...

Have to say the Hobos did well tonight with a 3-0 win at Ibrox - reffed by Mr O'Reilly! LOL - hopefully now teams will show a bit more belief again and start taking points off what I still don't think are very good OF teams!

After 2/3rds of their support signing their IRA songs, I think we'll call it quits.

I'm also sure I saw a couple of coins coming from the Celtic fans, anyone else confirm?

scott herbertson

Morons.....

From section D it looked like a pie. Maybe Ruben can have some nice creamy mash to celebrate the win.

Would think as a Spaniard a tynie pie would be a bit second rate compare to a good tortilla or patatas bravas

throw it into the Celtic dressing room whereit belongs

After 2/3rds of their support signing their IRA songs, I think we'll call it quits.

I'm also sure I saw a couple of coins coming from the Celtic fans, anyone else confirm?

Skacel had coins thrown at hime when he was taking a free kick more or less on the bye-line in front of the tramps. (After Ruben had been fouled).

You'd think they'd have better uses for their soon-to-be reduced benefit money.

i almost got hit by a coin coming from the celtic fans, im in section G lower.

Right.

One coin caught the floodlights during a throw in quite early on, wasn't sure if it was just one or more. But there's no doubt they were throwing stuff.

Hearts Machine

Jeezo...Everyone knows that the tatties are a parting gift, OUTSIDE of the Stadium........ :ninja:

Big baking one`s are best.

I condone nothing though, if you`ve bought spuds legally, you can hoof them where you like. In the oven.........somewhere else. I can`t and won`t judge tattie launchers.

Fun though. :ninja:

Sydney Devine

Just watching the game and at 13:47 you can see something land on the pitch - it looks like it came from the Smeltic support and then a few seconds later a medium sized tattie hits Stokes on the side!!! He just carried on moaning to the ref about the foul that had just been awarded.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

i almost got hit by a coin coming from the celtic fans, im in section G lower.

Saw one of the horrible tramps after the final whistle, quite brazenly launching coins into G lower. Filth.

Miller Jambo 60

There were coins thrown from the celtic end.

Archived