hibs.net links (merged threads)

winston churchill

Quote at the penalty on Hobos R US "get it right up all the hearts fans in the world

ha ha mon the cabbage"

Quote on the JKB right now "Right back at you, you benefit thieving little barsteward"

Genghis Khan

Quote at the penalty on Hobos R US "get it right up all the hearts fans in the world

ha ha mon the cabbage"

Quote on the JKB right now "Right back at you, you benefit thieving little barsteward"

My personal fav from the deluded ones has to be this one before the game:

We have the firepower to cause carnage :Agree:

jamboinglasgow

I'm loving that they are calling for him to take Stokes with him, surely that means Hibs will miss out on ?5m. :whistling:

invalid link

i had a wee peek from a couple of other links earlier.... its hilarious stuff

Seymour M Hersh

They are still on planet delusion though as PC Stamp confirms.

Penalty 100% from the FF stand. Rankin had gone past the defender who then clipped his heels. Actually looked like Rankin tried to stay on his feet but couldn't. Referee was perfectly positioned and got it spot on. There was nothing the ref could do to prevent our defence from putting on their Ronald McDonald hats ... again.

Hard to believe people like this exist.

Harry Palmer

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!

I've not looked at anything yet but needless to say I don't feel their PAIN.

:lol:

Soooooooooooooooo funny. They really are a laughing stock.

CostaJambo

Only down side of today is that it's a pity they pulled down their tin shed of a main stand, otherwise there'd have been even more of the fickle bassas dressed as empty seats by full-time.

Thoroughly deserved win.

FTH. GIRUY.

Hearts of Vladland

At the end two of them were squaring, for anyone in the lower the special laddie with the pink t-shirt's dad, fat ******* in green - who had his hand on nose at half time. With some guy in red.

linkin- hearts
A couple of unbiased opinions in the thread but most are as blinkered as hell, calling foul on Zaliukas yet forgetting to mention Murray at his dirty best.:down:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Has Sergey sent anyone a picture of his tiny ****** yet?

Victorian

with any luck some of them will see this thread.

hello losers. what's it like to follow *****?

Harry Palmer

Some fantastic stuff there... and a few jambos in there as well. :ninja:

Not me though.

Jim owns them.

chester copperpot

I don't think KB can criticise anyone when it comes to fighting amongst each other. whistling.gif

Right guys. No matter how hot your bird is. No matter how drunks she is, what she's wearing, no matter if she's on your bed right now in a pair of sussys and frenchies, tell her to wait 20 minutes, take your laptop into the bathroom, Open up a packet of handy andies or kleenex, sit down and enter this into the search page

http://www.hibs.net/message/forumdisplay.php?f=2

and enjoy!

FTH!

Dot Cotton

I get what your saying and all that, but for me to have a tug over Hobos arguing online may be taking things a wee bit too far for me!

laugh.gif

I get what your saying and all that, but for me to have a tug over Hobos arguing online may be taking things a wee bit too far for me!

laugh.gif

The limp wristers are not happy. I love the guy who said the Hibs goalkeeper is a good keeper but "he just can't stop a shot"

Dalstonjambo

Right guys. No matter how hot your bird is. No matter how drunks she is, what she's wearing, no matter if she's on your bed right now in a pair of sussys and frenchies, tell her to wait 20 minutes, take your laptop into the bathroom, Open up a packet of handy andies or kleenex, sit down and enter this into the search page

http://www.hibs.net/message/forumdisplay.php?f=2

and enjoy!

FTH!

Essex hibee is a poofter. I will fight him

Essex hibee is a poofter. I will fight him

lol

All Hibees are poofters. But this is the way it is we win derbies they win paggers.

Didnae ye ken likesy. They have goat the hardest fans

Inspector Rex
In fact, barring Mowbray, managerial appointments since McLeish left have all gone tits up in some regard.

Mowbray didn't go tits up? Conveniently forgotten 02/04/06 have we, Hobo flump? :whistling:

like this post:

But I can't accept that view. We have a decent team in what is a pretty poor league I think. Players like Riordan, Stokes, Murray, Wotherspoon, Miller and Bamba would get a game in any SPL side outwith the OF - the fact no-one seems to be performing at all is down to the manager. I can't help thinking that if we had a solid SPL manager, like Jeffries for example, we would be making the most of a better than average side and would not be on such a horrendous run

outwith stokes i fail to see his point?????

I like this post

'Jambo brother?

"I'd rather see my sister in a brothel than my brother in a hearts scarf."

Get it sorted.'

I bet he has seen his sister in a brothel, and I reckon since she is his sister, he asked if he could get it for nothing.

the windae cleaner

i spent a good hour on there last night.... was best hours reading ive had :lol:

Jam Tarts 1874

I was particularly amused to read one poster stating that "we had more possession and more chances". I think this just sums up the deluded nature of these aids monkeys - must be the Evostik.

The stats for the game shows hibs with 49% possession and only 5 attempts at goal.

Let's hope for more of the same next season.

smile.gif

The Real Maroonblood

I don't think KB can criticise anyone when it comes to fighting amongst each other. whistling.gif

Very true.

:whistling:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
please do the decent thing and **** off you big slavering idiot.

:biggrin:

Seymour M Hersh

The muppetmen seem to be obsessed with trouble. There are a couple of threads "trouble after the game?" and grassmarket that bang on about possible bother. It's as if they see the pavement dancers as some sort of badge of honour, infact, almost like silverware. Do you think "teir boys" make up for 109 years? :whistling:

Cardiac Rucksack

Has SirGay been on to tel them all it will be fine, and look at his latest ramblings on the Lithuanian stock exchange, that the plebs on there love to cling to.

winston churchill

like this post:

But I can't accept that view. We have a decent team in what is a pretty poor league I think. Players like Riordan, Stokes, Murray, Wotherspoon, Miller and Bamba would get a game in any SPL side outwith the OF - the fact no-one seems to be performing at all is down to the manager. I can't help thinking that if we had a solid SPL manager, like Jeffries for example, we would be making the most of a better than average side and would not be on such a horrendous run

outwith stokes i fail to see his point?????

he must have missed temps turning murray inside out.

Nucky Thompson

wasn't rawrar (or something very similar) the changed name of the that old long timed banned poster prancer?

I think you could be right.

jamboinglasgow

http://www.hibs.net/message/showpost.php?p=2450067&postcount=4

teehee.gif Jealous gets you nowhere. Sorry i forgot they outclass us by singing about the death of a human being.

Lol I was going to post the same. You can feel the seething anger in that post. Awww poor Andy, did your mighty team get humbled once more by a team who despite your claims that we have no class, debt ridden, play supposed ugly football while your team of warrior poets playing supposed flair football should no class on the pitch. I find it funny he sees no irony in calling us Diet Huns, are Hibs diet Tims then?

Archived