Sign in to follow this  
neave

Buses to Kirkton Campus, Livingston

neave

Afternoon chaps, after a wee bit of help with buses to the above place. I'm starting a new job on Monday and I need to be at Kirkton Campus for 9am. I've had a look on various websites for bus times: some of which would appear to say their buses don't run until about 9.30; others which are just either not there or not helpful.

It looks like I'll be travelling to Livingston Terminal outside the Designer Outlet and getting a bus to Kirkton from there. Can anyone shed any light on things like journey time, bus frequency etc? In other words, if I turn up at the terminal at 8.15, will I be able to get a bus from there to work for 9am?

Thanks in advance.

Greedy_Jambo

?99 for a cbt. Takes a day to do then you can ride a scooter or motorcycle with L plates up to 125cc.

Buses are horrible things.

jambopompey

Afternoon chaps, after a wee bit of help with buses to the above place. I'm starting a new job on Monday and I need to be at Kirkton Campus for 9am. I've had a look on various websites for bus times: some of which would appear to say their buses don't run until about 9.30; others which are just either not there or not helpful.

It looks like I'll be travelling to Livingston Terminal outside the Designer Outlet and getting a bus to Kirkton from there. Can anyone shed any light on things like journey time, bus frequency etc? In other words, if I turn up at the terminal at 8.15, will I be able to get a bus from there to work for 9am?

Thanks in advance.

should do, the bus terminal is not that far from kirkton campus, try first group for timetables, if not it will only cost a few quid for a taxi

Dboy

Livingston Terminal to Kirkton Campus

don't know much about bus routes etc - but you may be able to change onto this route if get a bus to Livingston terminal from Edinburgh - then sort it out with your future colleagues!

Edited by Dboy

neave

Livingston Terminal to Kirkton Campus

don't know much about bus routes etc - but you may be able to change onto this route if get a bus to Livingston terminal from Edinburgh - then sort it out with your future colleagues!

Cheers for that, mate. That's the one page I looked at earlier which actually told me anything. Looks like that's my safest bet until I find a better way.

Tams bird

I googled kirtkon campus travel and came up with here.... :lol:

billyboy38

It`s a ten minute walk from the teminal. My mrs works in Ethicon in Kirkton Campus :rolleyes:

jamb0_1874

Kirkton Campus covers a pretty big area, so it would really depend on what part of Kirkton Campus you were based in as to whether walking to it from the bus terminal in Livingston would be viable or not.

E&M Horsburgh run a few buses around Livingston so they might be able to offer you another option.

neave

I now walk from the Centre, btw.

What a bump!

ianski77

My missus works at Kirkton and the train is a good option. you get off at livingston north and cross up onto the main road and horsburgh buses are timed to meet trains.

good luck with the new job