Ticket Office Query

Highlander

I am currently on the phone to the ticket centre, ironically, not for Semi Final tickets and the line is rammed. It is currently approaching 5pm and I have been holding for over an hour.

I am just wondering, does anyone know if it just checks out at 5pm or do the people on the desk work overtime?

Someone answered and then hung up... after 90 minutes. Dialled back and went through the Option 1 Option 1 route instead and got straight through to Ticketmaster.  

I generally go through the Ticket Office because I have previously had difficulty either getting concession tickets, when required, or loyalty points added to my account.

Was looking for tickets for Aberdeen at home and Dundee away. I have no idea if the loyalty points will be added but I did get the concession price for one of the tickets. 

jimmy the jambo
50 minutes ago, Highlander said:

I am currently on the phone to the ticket centre, ironically, not for Semi Final tickets and the line is rammed. It is currently approaching 5pm and I have been holding for over an hour.

I am just wondering, does anyone know if it just checks out at 5pm or do the people on the desk work overtime?

The staff work till 6,However the ticketing is only available till 5.

oh ah grantona

Why oh why would u even try for an Aberdeen ticket on the day the general sale for the semi final goes live??

You are clearly on this why didn't u use Hearts e tickets online??

4 hours ago, oh ah grantona said:

Why oh why would u even try for an Aberdeen ticket on the day the general sale for the semi final goes live??

You are clearly on this why didn't u use Hearts e tickets online??

Yeah, I know. Waiting for the person who I intend to take to the Aberdeen game to get his shifts. His work only tells him he is off on Saturday last night.

:facepalm:

Edited by Highlander
Typo

3 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Is the ticket office open tomorrow to pick up tickets? Need to get my Aberdeen ticket. 

Think it is but closes fairly sharp. 12ish if I'm correct but hopefully someone can back my claim up

15 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Think it is but closes fairly sharp. 12ish if I'm correct but hopefully someone can back my claim up

I called the ticket office but was on hold for about 30 minutes! Hopefully someone on here knows 

I need to collect an Aberdeen ticket.    The telephone line option 1 - option 2 for ticket centre times doesn't work.  Option 1 - option 8 for enquiries doesn't work.   Club store staff said ticket centre is open from 9 to 3.

I'm no bleater but failing to manage a working telephone menu,  especially for opening times which would only need a recorded message,   is ****ing shite.

I am sure the Ticket Office is open pretty much until game time. Unless that has changed?

I am planning to head in to pick up tickets for Aberdeen and Dundee tomorrow. about 1.30pm