Alfredo Morelos is a big weapon

Thaw

William H. Bonney

He's right. Plastic pitches should be banned. 

However, 'elite football'? 

He kens he's in Scotland doesn't he? 

It should have been ten
11 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

He's right. Plastic pitches should be banned. 

However, 'elite football'? 

He kens he's in Scotland doesn't he? 

The op is pointing out the fact Morelos’s manager thinks he’s a ‘Big Weapon’ :rolleyes:

The guy is a decent player, but when things aren't going his way he's like a petulant child. Easy to wind up and put off his game imo.

All roads lead to Gorgie
33 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

The op is pointing out the fact Morelos’s manager thinks he’s a ‘Big Weapon’ :rolleyes:

I assume he means Dick. ?

It should have been ten
13 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I assume he means Dick. ?

Well aye :lol:

He’ll get on great with him then :thumbsup:

All roads lead to Gorgie
6 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Well aye :lol:

He’ll get on great with him then :thumbsup:

Well matched ?

The other arse cheek trying to dictate to Scotland how their pitches work.

He does know we lost out on £1m for Paterson because of a knee injury on grass, Berra for 6 months on grass etc etc

I don’t like plastic pitches but would be interesting to see a pro rata stat of serious injuries on grass versus plastic in scotland.

51 minutes ago, Locky said:

Cracking player on his day but far too much of a headcase to cut it at the top level.

About the same level as Cummings imo and he is now in league One of England

rudi must stay
59 minutes ago, Locky said:

Cracking player on his day but far too much of a headcase to cut it at the top level.

Weird attitude that's for sure. Don't get him at all as a player

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, poultry said:

The guy is a decent player, but when things aren't going his way he's like a petulant child. Easy to wind up and put off his game imo.

Totally agree. Because we don't like him and he does stupid things does not mean he is Thomas Kite.

Very good player, scores goals, but clearly of suspect temperament.  In the English market, they could easily get close to 10 million, if Waghorn is a barometer. At least twice the player he was.

Fortunately they are not in the English market and Scottish goals are cheaper it would appear.

kirkierobroy

Typical OF manager rant re plastic pitches. 'It's not fair, everyone's against us, the pitch was plastic, the grass was too long, the referee only gave us five penalties, does he not know Who We Are?'

The reference to Morelos' weapon (missus!) is presumably to up his price closer to that £11m or whatever it was.

Harry Potter
22 minutes ago, YellowSub said:

Some of the comments got me wondering if any Hearts fans would take a straight swap, Morelos for Lafferty?

Be a meltdown.

32 minutes ago, Homme said:

He is absolutely bang on about plastic pitches.

Totally. As much as SG is a goat he is not wrong about the pitches. 

4 hours ago, Jammy T said:

The other arse cheek trying to dictate to Scotland how their pitches work.

He does know we lost out on £1m for Paterson because of a knee injury on grass, Berra for 6 months on grass etc etc

I don’t like plastic pitches but would be interesting to see a pro rata stat of serious injuries on grass versus plastic in scotland.

There's no question artificial surfaces cause more injuries. I played amateur for 25 years and never had a single injury playing on grass - come artificial pitches, I damaged angle ligaments in both ankles over a 12 month period. I can't play at all now as my ankles have taken so much damage.

Similar story from plenty of people I know. No team in the top flight should be allowed to use artificial surfaces.

I P Knightley
15 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

There's no question artificial surfaces cause more injuries. I played amateur for 25 years and never had a single injury playing on grass - come artificial pitches, I damaged angle ligaments in both ankles over a 12 month period. I can't play at all now as my ankles have taken so much damage.

Similar story from plenty of people I know. No team in the top flight should be allowed to use artificial surfaces.

I don't know how old you are but if, like me, you're in your 50s, I wouldn't be surprised to hear of damaged joints resulting from early astro pitches. The 4G stuff they have now is a completely different matter. It's like being on a well watered, level grass pitch.

I don't know whether amy football grounds in Scotland are at that level - I've only come across them for rugby: Saracens and London Broncos.

My concerns about our new hybrid pitch has largely been answered by other posts. 

But don't we all hear Newco people scream blue murder when it is one of theirs? 

Christophe hardly got a mention in the same press, but is probably out as long. 

You can bet that IF they lose when they come to Tynecastle, one of the gripes

will be that Hearts had the advantage of their own surface.  

Incidentally, is there a case for not using long studs when playing on those surfaces, to reduce sticking and thus twisting injury. 

However that also limits the range of movement compared with on grass and so it will be tempting to retain studs.

Secondly, I suspect our new pitch will be much more playable in wet and wintry conditions than any average well kept grass one. 

20 hours ago, BelgeJambo said:

About the same level as Cummings imo and he is now in league One of England

I'd been wondering what happened to old cumdog.  Always holds a place in my affections.

That greeting face scouse prick’s weekly rant at the unjust nature of Scottish football and it’s bias against ‘The rangers’ (deidco) is already ****ing tiresome.

Classless ****ing moron. ?‍♂️

20 hours ago, YellowSub said:

Some of the comments got me wondering if any Hearts fans would take a straight swap, Morelos for Lafferty?

100%

Regal Kingston
15 minutes ago, CBjambo said:

That greeting face scouse prick’s weekly rant at the unjust nature of Scottish football and it’s bias against ‘The rangers’ (deidco) is already ****ing tiresome.

Classless ****ing moron. ?‍♂️

Nailed it. 

Also the niggly wee prick should have been sitting three League games out for booting the £12m rated Aberdeen defender.

Instead of plaudits he would have been getting abuse from Gerard.  

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'd been wondering what happened to old cumdog.  Always holds a place in my affections.

On loan at Peterborough Doug - on the score sheet at the weekend

I see that he will now be priced out of the all but the best teams in the world now that he is picked for his national team for the 1st time (at senior level).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45330698

Rangers will be looking for at least 500000000000 gazillion pounds for him now, well after that fat penis Trainor gets Level 5 or whatever the current Sevco Fake News Crew are called.