Oz based Jambos

Rudy T

I see hibs just signed some Australian internationalist. Mark Milligan? Any good got about 70 caps apparently....how did we miss this one with our Oz posse?

Has been a good servant at Melbourne Victory and well suited to the A league,will be interesting to see how he does in the more robust surroundings of the Scottish Premier league.

downunder jambo

I've never particularly liked him but I suppose he has been an ok player over the years at club level. Slow and steady type of player rather than spectacular. Has also played something like 70 times for the socceroos but is getting on a bit now. Two year deal though???

I hate Melb Victory but have enough sense to be aware that Milligan is a very good player. One of our best at the World Cup. Should stroll this level of football - he loves a physical game.

Off on a tangent but probably as good a place to ask...my step son is in Sydney (has been since August last year). Are there any Hearts Supporters Clubs out there? Anywhere the Hearts support get together fo games?  Cheers.