Those goading assholes.

AlimOzturk

I can't wait to wipe the ****ing floor wi these hibby ****s. Not just the hibby ****s but arse licking pricks that go along with it. 

I have witnessed the relegation team, and worse teama and seasons than thism and ultimately the administration season and yes I am pished. But this club means more to me than a ****ing derby loss. FTH. I utterly adore this club like most of you arseholes on here. 

We are a wonderful, beautiful club. Thus club is blessed. Next season lads. 

Next season. 

Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I can't wait to wipe the ****ing floor wi these hibby ****s. Not just the hibby ****s but arse licking pricks that go along with it. 

I have witnessed the relegation team, and worse teama and seasons than thism and ultimately the administration season and yes I am pished. But this club means more to me than a ****ing derby loss. FTH. I utterly adore this club like most of you arseholes on here. 

Next season. 

Brilliant:smile::smile:enjoy your night, gorgie rules.

12 minutes ago, Deepfriedpizza said:

So they're assholes but us on here are arseholes? Charming :laugh:

Well, probably not the best way to put it. And here is me trying to be a bit better than op ????

Of course I never mea. To  nevet put us in the same bracket as those ****ers mate. We are better we always will be. Think I readd somewhere it would take 20 years of constant defeat at for them to ever get near our record ???

GorgieRules22

We'll tuck them away at Tynecastle in around 4/5 weeks time, they don't win much at all at our place.

Ricardo Shillyshally

Apart from the season we both got relegated, how may times since the turn of the century have they finished above us?

As frustrated as I am I can't help wondering if we haven't been the victims of atrocious bad luck since we came up.

It seems incredible that so many signings like Kitchen haven't worked yet Hibs won the S.C. with an obese goalkeeper!  The Cathro appointment could have worked but didn't.  Despite everyone's efforts we just haven't managed consistency whereas Rangers, Aberdeen, Killie and Hibs all have.  It seems that virtually nothimg we hsve attempted has worked.  That wont last forever and probably not much longer.

Let's hope when we hit the jackpot we hit it big time.

I think morale must be rock bottom now and the sooner this season is over the better.

15 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Next season. 

fully agreed

dunno about anyone else, but apart from the usual frustration, the scum winning the other night has just made me hate them even more (didn't think that would even be possible), and just waiting for our day again, when we watch all of their current glory hole support disappearing back down the sewer with the crack pipe up their arse once normalities commence - this is just a little blip period on our part

Their wee basket case of a manager will end up going doolally mental, getting himself signed into a clinic, and back on the methadone at the same time as his wee ferret fans run back down into their crack dens and the shadows, shiting themselves at another prolonged period of the big team domination (might not have happened for a wee while but they will remember it well)

we will be there to see it all happen, watching their slimy wee coupons go back to a picture of fear, paranoia and nerves when we take the park against them 

just a matter of time

FTH

I couldn’t possibly hate them more.

Used to be a reasonably friendly rivalry for me but the Admin season changed everything.

Pondlife

Alim on a Saturday night? Absolutely superb.

Your point is a good one mate,  I’m sure most on here agree with you. Take care my friend and :fth:

Shopfronts, hate nearly every single one of them.

They will be our bitches again soon enough.

HHGH! 

Tynecastlesmychurch
53 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Next season. 

Haha good stuff! Enjoy your Saturday night ma man!

55 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Next season. 

Good post. It’s coming too. :)

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Next season. 

Confirmation removes any lingering doubt on that point 

All positive feelings, posts and threads must be put down. Luckily we have maverick moderators like Spencer to ensure this is the case.

kenneth Du beke

Much drink taken,much nonsense spoken. Hearts are mince and a soft touch under Levein and Budge.

Let's clear the decks and take our club back.

3 minutes ago, kenneth Du beke said:

Much drink taken,much nonsense spoken. Hearts are mince and a soft touch under Levein and Budge.

Let's clear the decks and take our club back.

Hmmmmmm... Is that you Dexter/Graham?

N Lincs Jambo
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

As frustrated as I am I can't help wondering if we haven't been the victims of atrocious bad luck since we came up.

It seems incredible that so many signings like Kitchen haven't worked yet Hibs won the S.C. with an obese goalkeeper!  The Cathro appointment could have worked but didn't.  Despite everyone's efforts we just haven't managed consistency whereas Rangers, Aberdeen, Killie and Hibs all have.  It seems that virtually nothimg we hsve attempted has worked.  That wont last forever and probably not much longer.

Let's hope when we hit the jackpot we hit it big time.

I think morale must be rock bottom now and the sooner this season is over the better.

Did he not just lie on his side and do away with the need for a defensive wall at free kicks?? ;)

HomerJaySimpson
3 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

We'll tuck them away at Tynecastle in around 4/5 weeks time, they don't win much at all at our place.

They don’t lose too much either since the “Levein Experiment” either tho. Appear to be picking up draws too often...

To the OPs point, Dundee and Killie conspired to cost us the title in 1965.  I don't hate them.  Dundee did it again in 1986.  I still don't hate them.  Aberdeen,  Dunfermline and St Mirren have beaten us in Cup finals. I don't hate them.

Hibs are different.  I just despise them.  I'm so proud of 4-0 and 5-1 and 22 in a row.  While our 2nd place finishes in the league have bern heartbreaking and there have been many of them in my lifetime, Hibs haven't looked like winning the league for 65 years and have won the Cup twice in 116 years.  A bunch of utter failures.

The behaviour of their board and their supporters during our recent difficulties is nothing short of abhorrent.

I despise them.

It should have been ten
5 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Used to be a reasonably friendly rivalry for me but the Admin season changed everything.

Pondlife

Here here bud, I'm with you! 

It should have been ten
5 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Next season. 

Take a bow son, take a bow ????

:rudiyas:

Looking back at this with half beer goggles on I still ****ing hate those manky ****s.

Not an ounce of regret :pleasing:

It should have been ten
16 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Looking back at this with half beer goggles on I still ****ing hate those manky ****s.

Not an ounce of regret :pleasing:

Good man :thumb:

Most hibees sound like they were home schooled by a goat. 

Let them have their brief moment in the sun. 

The way Hibs and others are going on about this team you’d think they were challenging for the league. They’ll finish 4th. 

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

Most hibees sound like they were home schooled by a goat. 

Let them have their brief moment in the sun. 

No need to pick on goats anyway just mention to the hobos that they need 55 derby wins to catch our wins

and we have finished above them 12 times in 18 seasons.

Gorgie_Rules
10 hours ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Apart from the season we both got relegated, how may times since the turn of the century have they finished above us?

Pretty sure they have finished above us 8 times the last 35 seasons. Which coincidentally pretty much matches their derby record of 8 wins in the last 33.

2 hours ago, Koolkeith said:

The way Hibs and others are going on about this team you’d think they were challenging for the league. They’ll finish 4th. 

This. Their midfield is better than ours. That is all they’ve got

i wish jj was my dad

Bend them over in a few weeks time and finish 20 points above them next season. That is the natural order. 

Yep. Everything’s great again because someone’s bevvied on a Saturday night and posting pish. Brilliant. 

13 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Next season. 

Echo your sentiments but it won't be next year. Takes time to build a squad and they are a solid unit. 

We need to aim for 2020/21 / 2021/22. 

If we adopt the the same approach as we have at transfer windows we simply won't make any gains. 

1 hour ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Bend them over in a few weeks time and finish 20 points above them next season. That is the natural order. 

That would be something like a 35-38 point turn around. Are you insane. 

Captain Lithuania
2 hours ago, ZEUS said:

Yep. Everything’s great again because someone’s bevvied on a Saturday night and posting pish. Brilliant. 

What’ve you done all weekend like? Does kicking the dog up and down the garden no get boring after two days? Get a grip. 

14 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Pondlife

+1. After the admin season, I hate them more than ever. I never used to think that was possible. That's what makes our current situation worse. 'An irrelevance' Mr Lennon? Give it time. Craig Levein should leave all the natural order stuff to us.  Leave it to the fans to take the pash off the pitch and you quietly get on with it on the pitch.  

Lucille's Thirsty
11 hours ago, HomerJaySimpson said:

They don’t lose too much either since the “Levein Experiment” either tho. Appear to be picking up draws too often...

When Heart of Midlothian went on unbeaten runs and dominant periods, we won at ER more times than we did at Tynecastle Park. Hibs do things the wee team way. If they are so dominant come and beat a poor Hearts side at Tynecastle. 

You’ll come and play for a draw like the wee team that you are.

Win, lose or draw, the natural order remains as it's always been. Heart of Midlothian are Edinburgh's darlin's and are superior in every way to our ludicrous rivals and it's filth mongering, anything goes, fan base. 

This fact is best backed up with a win, though. ;)

15 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Next season. 

When the going get tough what you gonna do eh.. stop going .  we stand up and be counted see this stuff it might be the best thing to happen to us brother cos it will make it all the sweeter when we do wipe the floor wi them 

i wish jj was my dad
6 hours ago, ExPatTam said:

That would be something like a 35-38 point turn around. Are you insane. 

Nope.  That's the natural order of things with the shite.

They'll be back keeping their sisters warm soon enough.  

FTH.

Birregrande
22 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Next season. 

I rarely post- but this is a tip-top brilliant wee post. Hat doffed to you! I'm pished too, but yes, this is where I stand! FTH! FECK THE HOBO CINTS!

Archived