Cash towards new stand

Selkirkhmfc1874

Selkirkhmfc1874

Would any kickbackers like to join me putting 10 pound towards new main stand? If we could get as many as possible putting 10 pound in we could raise a decent sum toward it I'd imagine!! Just a thought and if it not allowed I apologise and plz delete mods

I'm sure one of admins said they were thinking up ideas.

I'd be in for a JKB donation.  Every little helps and all that.

Still think we missed a trick with a proper debenture scheme, but not the cash burner the last 2 were.

It's kind of difficult to believe that the powers that be haven't lined up someone to sponsor the stand. If not, then surely we aren't maximising our revenue possibilities?

25 minutes ago, Musemic said:

It's kind of difficult to believe that the powers that be haven't lined up someone to sponsor the stand. If not, then surely we aren't maximising our revenue possibilities?

Maybe we have but if I were AB I'd be keeping it under my hat until the end of January.  If we got a large sponsorship sum and other clubs knew about it, the fee for any player we bid for in the next window would suddenly rocket.

48 minutes ago, Boab said:

Like many thousands of others, i've already put a good wedge towards it.

No !

Just because you don’t feel you wish to contribute doesn’t mean it shouldn’t go ahead. Others may have a different view and be happy to make an additional one off payment.  I would.

Bungalow Bill
43 minutes ago, dallas said:

Switch Celtic game to Murrayfield. All paid off.

As crazy as it sounds it’s not a bad idea. We’re not going to beat them at Tynecastle anyway. It will be miserable regardless. 

I think I've thrown enough money at it already

FoH, season ticket

I'd happily play a kickabout at Tynecastle for £25 though

2 minutes ago, kila said:

FoH, season ticket

I'm not paying £25 to watch you have a kickabout kila.................................:tongue:

26 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

As crazy as it sounds it’s not a bad idea. We’re not going to beat them at Tynecastle anyway. It will be miserable regardless. 

I may be wrong but I don't think we can do without special exemption as Tynie is our registered home ground but shy bairns get nae milk.

47 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Just because you don’t feel you wish to contribute doesn’t mean it shouldn’t go ahead. Others may have a different view and be happy to make an additional one off payment.  I would.

I didn't say it shouldn't go ahead, bud.

Fill your boots, they do alright from me as it is.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Just add a one off payment to the FoH to contribute. If folk want or can afford to great. 

Similar fund for a left back is my priority!

59 minutes ago, kila said:

FoH, season ticket

Can you play left back, centre mid or on the wing?

...a bit disco
9 minutes ago, kila said:

I waddle around kicking the shite out the opposition

Fixed mate.

:whistling:

2 hours ago, Boab said:

Like many thousands of others, i've already put a good wedge towards it.

No !

Sadly, I agree.

Francis Albert

Presumably we'll get an update on the funding gap at the agm next month? . I doubt one off payments of £10 will make much of a dent but i am sure will be gratefully received. I'd bung in a tenner to a jkb fund.

adding to foh contributions will not add to the foh funding of the new stand but bring forward repayment of ann's loan 

... as things stand (pun not intended)

Just now, Francis Albert said:

Presumably we'll get an update on the funding gap at the agm next month? . I doubt one off payments of £10 will make much of a dent but i am sure will be gratefully received. I'd bung in a tenner to a jkb fund.

adding to foh contributions will not add to the foh funding of the new stand but bring forward repayment of ann's loan 

... as things stand (pun not intended)

That would be good. Hopefully those shareholders with serious concerns are able to ask probing questions. 

AGMs are entirely pointless.  Nothing at all changes after them, it is just people being told what they want to hear for 90 minutes. 

Just now, Des Lynam said:

As a support we've done enough. 

I'd rather chip in for decent footballers 

In order for that we need an entirely new regime at the top.  I would not give CL abd AB 1 pence of my money to let them loose bringing in players.

3 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Would any kickbackers like to join me putting 10 pound towards new main stand? If we could get as many as possible putting 10 pound in we could raise a decent sum toward it I'd imagine!! Just a thought and if it not allowed I apologise and plz delete mods

I had an idea to raise funds for charity a couple of years ago.  What do you think.

Pay your £10 as suggested, for every £1000 raised a draw is made for a voucher towards 2018/19 Season Ticket - £250.

Club gets £750 and every contributor has a chance of winning.  Raise £30k club gets £22.5k and 30 happy people get voucher

You could also open this up to Away Support and general public.

OK not going to raise millions but it is at least giving something to Club.  Many who are not FOH or able to attend games could contribute.

Bazzas right boot

Alternatively, we can win a few games and then sell out Tynecastle for the season...

I'd be up for a small donation, I'm not giving away my salary like other phm have put forward tho.

1 hour ago, Spencer said:

If Budge can send me the club account details I'll ask my employer to mandate my salary to the club each month 

Good move. Don't suppose you've thought of this?    http://www.trials4us.co.uk/registration/blood-donation.php

Personally I was thinking of flogging my mutton - if I can find some sufficiently desperate women out there. It's the least you can do when the club's desperate.

1 hour ago, Spencer said:

If Budge can send me the club account details I'll ask my employer to mandate my salary to the club each month 

She will do so anyway if you're a shareholder and you can then raise any queries at the AGM.

37 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

AGMs are entirely pointless.  Nothing at all changes after them, it is just people being told what they want to hear for 90 minutes. 

Those shareholders that want Levein punted will have a golden opportunity to vote against his reappointment as a Director. Nobody will though.

40 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I’d be pretty gobsmacked if you asked a question at an agm and the answer was what you wanted to hear. 

4 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Those shareholders that want Levein punted will have a golden opportunity to vote against his reappointment as a Director. Nobody will though.

The harsh truth is that shareholders at an EXXON AGM will have a lot of clout.  Shareholders at Hearts are of much use as a prison wall made of paper.  The FoH members are the ones who Budge cares about, to my knowledge they will not be there.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The harsh truth is that shareholders at an EXXON AGM will have a lot of clout.  Shareholders at Hearts are of much use as a prison wall made of paper.  The FoH members are the ones who Budge cares about, to my knowledge they will not be there.

Which FoH members do yo mean, the ones appointed to the board or the general membership?

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Which FoH members do yo mean, the ones appointed to the board or the general membership?

The important ones that part with their hard earned dough every month.

I think Hearts have had plenty from me, especially recent seasons with FOH payment included.

Would be nice if they repaid our devoted supporters efforts with a half decent team.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I think a lot of them will be there. I certainly plan to go. 

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Every member of FOH parts with their cash every month. Otherwise they wouldn't be a member of FOH.

3 hours ago, dallas said:

Switch Celtic game to Murrayfield. All paid off.

2 hours ago, Apache Mal said:

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

I may be wrong but I don't think we can do without special exemption as Tynie is our registered home ground but shy bairns get nae milk.

Remember folk giving Kilmarnock a hard time because they took Celtic silver and gave them three stands?

I'd rather we didn't become like Kilmarnock.

Selkirkhmfc1874
12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I contribute every month and have done since start , I'll be at agm

5 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I contribute every month and have done since start , I'll be at agm

How come?  We were issued no shares with our donations.  Fair play if FoH subscribers are allowed.  I recant my comment.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

How come?  We were issued no shares with our donations.  Fair play if FoH subscribers are allowed.  I recant my comment.

Shareholders can also be FoH members. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

Shareholders can also be FoH members. 

To be fair he never mentioned anything about him being a shareholder, I read it as he goes because he is a FoH subscriber and they are not mutually exclusive.

Selkirkhmfc1874
16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I'm a shareholder aswell as foundation of hearts contributor 

As others have said, perfect opportuity for people to raise concerns at the AGM. You don't have to be a shareholder either, I8.

Send an e-mail to our FOH reps.

Job done.

Archived