Marvin Bartley tweet

Walter Bishop

Oh my god, what a *****.

any credibility for a decent performance tonight has totally went out the window with that nonsense.

stick to fingering opponents you ****ing arse bandit.

Shanks said no

Keep them coming Marvin, we have a new dressing room to decorate. I deleted a lot of my post.

3 minutes ago, campbell said:

Can’t really lay into him after what lafferty tweeted before the game 

Lafferty should really just stop tweeting anything!! how this guy has became a cult hero on a supposed 8k a week is beyond me! gets a 2/3 year deal then brings his problems to the fore!! absolutely suckered we have been with this boy

Pretty classless thing to do singling out an opponent who will clearly be feeling sh1te as it is.

But with him fingering a Dundee player, cheating on his missus and harassing another woman it’s pretty clear he is an absolute scum bag.

Boys a bellend. Unprofessional as **** to mention another professional player like that. He won tho so hey ho. Right to enjoy the moment. We've had plenty. Trying his best to keep from stalking his ex at night at least

3 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

Hearts do their talking before games. Hibs doing their talking after.

A ****ing sad state of affairs.

Do you remember a time when it was the other way about?

:(

We would lap this shit up if it was one of ours. They ****ing love playing against us right now and we need a team that can beat it out of them. 9 weeks time we better be ****ing ready.

loveofthegame
5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Do you remember a time when it was the other way about?

:(

I do....

Now we let a failed English League One hatchet man boss us every time we play them.

Utterly ****ing embarrassing.

loveofthegame
Just now, HillmanHearts said:

The boy's a dick but "Ross" was actually pish.

Looked every bit the Raith Rovers player tonight.

Sexton Hardcastle

Hearts player make one foul - booked. This big beast snapping at ***** all night. Nah no booking .

A real professional in any walk of life very rarely singles out another person in the

same profession lacks any class maybe dragged up instead of brought up

27 minutes ago, red said:

the boys is bang on! Callaghan was diabolical tonight!!

I don't get this, he was a hearts supporter when he was young, but that doesn't make him a football player, we got him from Raith rovers, for goodness sake, and he wasn't the only one hiding tonight, it's time to man up, and take some of the pressure of our youngsters before it's too late. We just can't seem to raise our game when it comes to derbys.

Shanks said no
12 minutes ago, Rents said:

He is 32 years old he plays for Hibs I believe we and Ross Callachan will have the last laugh.

This is where I am at.

Stephane Grappelli
57 minutes ago, The Duke said:

He’s a ***** and that will come back to haunt him.

This.

53 minutes ago, campbell said:

Can’t really lay into him after what lafferty tweeted before the game 

And this.

1 hour ago, red said:

Hes been pretty pish since he signed ..if he's going to be a main stay of our midfield then were goosed

7 hours ago, jambocub said:

Hes been pretty pish since he signed ..if he's going to be a main stay of our midfield then were goosed

He was a last minute cheap desperate signing when it was clear yet again that our team are full of motionless, slow statues. Again it just shows how bad the recruitment has been/is (as does signing Milinkovic by the way and never playig him, what is going on there?)

They needed bite and someone who would run all day. 

He does not bring any sort of quality to a midfield that is bottom 4 standard in the division.  

letsalldothebeattie

I agree Callachan was poor. Hard to say many of our players weren’t but I thought the mighty Bartley was pretty average for them last night. 

This bum has ruled the midfield in recent derbies, what does that say about the quality of our midfield in recent times.

Took a 16 year old to liven us up a bit!!

Not something I can find myself getting worked up about - theres a lot of talk on here today about 'sucking things up and moving on' - this is exactly the kinda stuff which we SHOULD be shrugging off in the wake of a derby loss.

Its bragging rights. They won them last night.

I could probably list a dozen things I'm more pee'd off about after last night than the bragging of some weirdo Hibs sex pest.

Don't mind the Hibs players gloating on twitter but calling out individual players who hadn't been given it in the build-up is a bit unprofessional imo. 

Calling his teammates "my little puppies" is a bit weird though...

12 hours ago, red said:

Lafferty should really just stop tweeting anything!! how this guy has became a cult hero on a supposed 8k a week is beyond me! gets a 2/3 year deal then brings his problems to the fore!! absolutely suckered we have been with this boy

Hearts won't be paying anything like £8,000 a week :lol:

No problem with Bartley's tweet. This kind of crap will continue until we actually turn up and perform against Hibs. It's on us.

12 hours ago, red said:

Callachan looked every bit the Scottish third tier player last night

Simply another who isn't and never will be good enough or fit to wear the shirt 

We're certainly scraping the bottom of the barrel with some of the shite we're signing 

Move on Juanma and replace with Stockton. It's not progress and nobody can dress it up as anything otherwise 

It should have been ten
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

And the advertising hoarding in the background :laugh:

Kit Kat would've been more appropriate :ph34r:

He does have the bragging rights at the moment so he can say what he wants.

That he chooses to say that says everything you need to know about him, classless weirdo.

Still, let's see if he has the "bragging rights" when he is up before the beaks for being yet another in a long line of criminals and dodgy deviants that have played for that cess-pit of a club. 

12 hours ago, loveofthegame said:

Looked every bit the Raith Rovers player tonight.

I said this when we signed him and people were raving about him.

I think the momentum of signing for a big club and a club he grew up supporting has carried him a few games but as soon as that wears of you will have a passionate player who loves the club but not necessarily a player good enough.

My brother has played directly against him a number of times and was shocked when he signed for Hearts.

...a bit disco
13 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

And the advertising hoarding in the background :laugh:

hqdefault.jpg

I'm happy to take this flack from Marvin if it means it has taken his mind off making threats towards women.

Archived