Most Bitter Support

jake

Coburg Hearts
23 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

I remember them being just as bad in the early 80s.

....and I remember them being as bad in the early 60's haha

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most bitter are the verm.

I can go back to growing up in the 80s and they were well known then for “worrying more about Hearts than their own team”...it’s a trait that lives on with them.

The Huns have definitely taken bitterness to a new general level though since they liquidated. 

Them against the world attitude.

1 hour ago, MacDonald Jardine said:
7 hours ago, zoltan socrates said:

We stole jeff off them

1 hour ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

I remember them being just as bad in the early 80s.

1 hour ago, Coburg Hearts said:

....and I remember them being as bad in the early 60's haha

That's my theory well and truly blown out of the water. ;)

Coburg Hearts
13 minutes ago, martoon said:

That's my theory well and truly blown out of the water. ;)

haha :smile:

8 hours ago, martoon said:

I think Falkirk's problem with Hearts goes back to a League Cup tie in '89/90. We won 4-1 at Brockville and they, iirc, were reduced to nine men. They went tonto at the time and their hatred did seem to really grow in the '90's.

Just a theory.

I remember it beginning far earlier than that and I never understood why they hated us so much!

On topic, I would say Hibs. I was chatting to a Hibs fan this evening, who was complaining bitterly about us playing at Murrayfield: "youre skint and shouldn't be allowed to make money from these matches", and "you cant afford the new stand, its only that your fans are paying for it that lets you build it, its not fair....". Quite incredibly bitter and didn't quite grasp that fans being more than happy to help finance the new stand was, in fact, a very good and positive thing.  

2 minutes ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

I remember it beginning far earlier than that and I never understood why they hated us so much!

On topic, I would say Hibs. I was chatting to a Hibs fan this evening, who was complaining bitterly about us playing at Murrayfield: "youre skint and shouldn't be allowed to make money from these matches", and "you cant afford the new stand, its only that your fans are paying for it that lets you build it, its not fair....". Quite incredibly bitter and didn't quite grasp that fans being more than happy to help finance the new stand was, in fact, a very good and positive thing.  

Did he come back from the toilet soaking wet from head to toe?

Most bitter support.. 

A club that has won over 100 domestic trophies but still lap up conspiracy theory crap like "anyone but celtic" 

Bitter and deluded..

25 minutes ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

Read and heard some jaw dropping stuff from the Hibby over the years: 

The cash raised by the FOH is "cheatun".

HFC should "sue the SFA for lost 2012 Cup memorabilia sales". It was they who allowed "hertz tae cheat", apparently.

"hertz are trying to rinse Hibbies" by offering them thousands of extra tickets for the derby at Murrayfield on 27/12. (It's at Tynecastle, of course).

"Yams are too obsessed with every minute detail of their new stand" and, without a hint of irony "need tae get a life".

Taught Brazil how to play, discovered floodlights, invented the European Cup, flair, swashbuckling...

Don't chat to Hibs fans, BB, just do this:

:wallbash:

1 minute ago, martoon said:

Read and heard some jaw dropping stuff from the Hibby over the years: 

The cash raised by the FOH is "cheatun".

HFC should "sue the SFA for lost 2012 Cup memorabilia sales". It was they who allowed "hertz tae cheat", apparently.

"hertz are trying to rinse Hibbies" by offering them thousands of extra tickets for the derby at Murrayfield on 27/12. (It's at Tynecastle, of course).

"Yams are too obsessed with every minute detail of their new stand" and, without a hint of irony "need tae get a life".

Taught Brazil how to play, discovered floodlights, invented the European Cup, flair, swashbuckling...

Don't chat to Hibs fans, BB, just do this:

:wallbash:

And, of course, we are skint and still living beyond our means.... They just cannot have a reasoned or logical debate when it comes to us. Which is another reason why we need to beat them on Tuesday!!  

1 minute ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

And, of course, we are skint and still living beyond our means.... They just cannot have a reasoned or logical debate when it comes to us. Which is another reason why we need to beat them on Tuesday!!  

Absolutely. 

Especially about Tuesday.

FTHibs

13 minutes ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

I forgot to mention their delusional explanations as to why Kyle chose us over them..... 

Would love him to hammer in a few on Tuesday 

Hibs by a country mile. Bitter about absolutely everything to do with us. We trump them at every turn and they know it.

Stephane Grappelli

Hibs.

Also think Celtic fans are a rather bitter bunch.  Even now when they are streets ahead of everyone they are still always on the look out for perceived slights and grudges to bear.  Tossers.

As someone said, Hibs/Rangers/Celtic, take your choice.

Putting aside the reasons for bitterness, and whether it is justified or not, the bitterness of the fans of AFC Wimbledon against MK Dons is up at obsession level.

MacDonald Jardine
1 hour ago, redjambo said:

As someone said, Hibs/Rangers/Celtic, take your choice.

Putting aside the reasons for bitterness, and whether it is justified or not, the bitterness of the fans of AFC Wimbledon against MK Dons is up at obsession level.

To be fair I think that's entirely justified. 

Archived