Congratulations, Ross Callachan

tartofmidlothian

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Captain Bubblebeard

Not a goal on his debut, his debut goal. But I've changed it for clarity. :)

Thanks!

Yours pedantically,

Captain Bubblebeard

Boy looked absolutely buzzing to score today. We've missed this type of player in the team, someone who will play for the jersey every week.

Good to see him score.

If not for a great save he would have scored against Aberdeen too.

Gets stuck in and can chip in goals?

I like this lad.

On living all of our PHM dreams with his first goal. Hope it's the first of many, he's a cult hero in the making.

What exactly is a "proper Hearts man"?seen it used on previous threads with people describing players past or present and fans,is it just another term thrown at people because they grew up supporting Hearts and then get a game like you've described Callachan?are people who attended matches PHM or does the title only apply in here?delighted we at last have a midfielder who looks the part instead of the imposters and bit part player's we've had to endure for so long.

Heard from a Raith fan at my work he's shite. Ok at that level, but won't make the step up.  Etc etc.

Well in lad!  Enthusiasm and a winning mentality make up for so much (not saying he isn't technically good by saying that btw)

Early days so let's keep the heid and not declare him the next Mikey Cameron quite yet! However a hugely positive debut against one of the better sides in the league followed by a combative display and the bonus of the opening goal in his second match. Already a bigger contribution than far more illustrious signings back in January! He appears to have what we want to see in Hearts players and hopefully is going to go from strength to strength. Going to see a commitment week in week out which is infectious.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Very pleased so far. Very positive start and much more so than other lower league players who have come to Scotland...

What exactly is a "proper Hearts man"?seen it used on previous threads with people describing players past or present and fans,is it just another term thrown at people because they grew up supporting Hearts and then get a game like you've described Callachan?are people who attended matches PHM or does the title only apply in here?delighted we at last have a midfielder who looks the part instead of the imposters and bit part player's we've had to endure for so long.

If you have to ask then you ain't one.

Heard from a Raith fan at my work he's shite. Ok at that level, but won't make the step up. Etc etc.

Well in lad! Enthusiasm and a winning mentality make up for so much (not saying he isn't technically good by saying that btw)

So Levein can see the make-up and potential in a player more so than some Raith fan at your work!!!?!

Well I never, who would have thought eh!!!

Was so impressed with him last week and great to hear he has continued with such a fine showing today also :)

So Levein can see the make-up and potential in a player more so than some Raith fan at your work!!!?!

Well I never, who would have thought eh!!!

Was so impressed with him last week and great to hear he has continued with such a fine showing today also :)

Nae Raith fans at my work mate.  We're better than that here!

Was merely mirroring and mocking the "seriously underwhelmed by this signing" type bampots who inhabit this crazy old place!!!!

Bazzas right boot

Good start.

His wee dummy last week showed speed of thought and his energy was great, also had a chance to score last week, being harsh he probably should have!

He then scored this week.

Pure quality, maaan.

What we've been missing. Really that simple, a box to box player with a bit of intelligence and who likes to get in the opposition box.

If you have to ask then you ain't one.

That's right, obviously I'm not as fortunate to be like all the self-proclaimed PHM that post on here, maybe once I have a few thousand posts and start to use the daft avatars a bit more then maybe just maybe I too can class myself as one, just out of interest are you one Nooks?

Bazzas right boot

That's right, obviously I'm not as fortunate to be like all the self-proclaimed PHM that post on here, maybe once I have a few thousand posts and start to use the daft avatars a bit more then maybe just maybe I too can class myself as one, just out of interest are you one Nooks?

Somebody is keen to start a fight in an empty bar.

Stand down soldier.

The battle is over.

How very "Hibsish".

How very "Hibsish".

How very predictable,I asked a legitimate question about what a "proper Hearts man" is as it gets banded around on here when describing people who are basically supporting the team but are labelled with PHM, honestly it's rather pretty the onslaught sometimes when people ask things.

he has done what i always dreamed of doing, well done young man.

as i was always a keeper, i'm trying to work out how i would have scored for the famous though.

How very predictable,I asked a legitimate question about what a "proper Hearts man" is as it gets banded around on here when describing people who are basically supporting the team but are labelled with PHM, honestly it's rather pretty the onslaught sometimes when people ask things.

don't worry love , if you are a PHM ? you'll know , maybe I'm not , i always thought the P was for pure :bobby:

as i was always a keeper, i'm trying to work out how i would have scored for the famous though.

Penalty shoot-out. 

Just like Henry Smith....

Except you'd score! 

Hopefully   :2thumbsup:

Penalty shoot-out.

Just like Henry Smith....

Except you'd score!

Hopefully :2thumbsup:

That was some rollercoaster that night! Huge Hearts support and traveling back down from Dundee I honestly never thought I'd see us win anything!

Son Of Anarchy

Nae Raith fans at my work mate. We're better than that here!

Was merely mirroring and mocking the "seriously underwhelmed by this signing" type bampots who inhabit this crazy old place!!!!

Maybe worth a wee look back at that thread as can't remember the posters but I'm sure there were a few.

don't worry love , if you are a PHM ? you'll know , maybe I'm not , i always thought the P was for pure :bobby:

So I'm actually wrong about that part and it was a legitimate query about it.

Bazzas right boot

That was some rollercoaster that night! Huge Hearts support and traveling back down from Dundee I honestly never thought I'd see is win anything!

I remember that.

Ridiculous game.

Henry got a bit Leeds united after his save.

Archived