A bigger snake than Pressley ever was

Sten Guns

Independence

His team have just won the cup. I'd expect any player wearing our shirt to act the same.

His team (employers) have just won the cup. I'd expect any player wearing our shirt to act the same.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Independence

Dead to me know, Judas prick.

Back to school next week? It is now not know. Please go back to Sevco forums you are not wanted here. We are past all this nonsense it is 2017!

Taking the terrorist pound

Dear, oh dear. What a stupid post. I despair at some of the idiocy of the posts from my fellow support. You are somehow suggesting that Celtic football club are linked to terrorists?

Craig Gordon was a great keeper for us. He wants to excel at his profession and play at the highest level he can and has just won the treble. I don't begrudge him at all.

Sandy Clark

Cup winning legend (saving two penalties....he did!)and very good keeper for us.

Let's just remember the good times and move on.

For example we've had a cup winning goalie since he left :)

Thurlaston

Pressley and Gordon were both great servents to Hearts. They then left and became great servents to their next employers. It is how it works.

Buffalo Bill

I don't get how folk can get upset over this stuff.

Pressley and Gordon were both great servents to Hearts. They then left and became great servents to their next employers. It is how it works.

True, proper professionals that give everything for their team, wish we had some players like that in our squad now.

stevie1874

There are more undercover vermin snakes on here i think that need outing but sure slate a guy who is obviously displaying a level of professionalism and joy at contributing to going unbeaten in a season and wining a major competition.

He is a professional and he obviously takes pride in what he does just wish some of our own players had the same attitude.

You come out with this undercover vermin quote any time you don't agree with others views.

Taking the terrorist pound

I set them up, you take the glory.

Or, in this case...

You come out with this undercover vermin quote any time you don't agree with others views.

Only a dullard would post that rubbish about a great Hearts player.

I think some of these posts are more Teddy Bear than vermin though.

Going by your reply it seems as if you agree with the bigots.

LogicalEric

I can only assume the folk on here slagging him off have only watched Hearts from an armchair, only recently started following Hearts or are getting bored starting threads about Ian Cathro on .net

Jambos_1874

On one hand I think that because he plays for one of the OF it is extremely difficult to like him. On the other he was a loyal servant to Hearts, grew up a Jambo and made the club a lot of money. I think people forget that he is entitled to earn his money at any club and despite our hatred for Celtic, him playing for them doesn't immediately tarnish him. Unless he becomes "Celtic-minded" of course.

Just won the treble and his team have been unbeaten all season. No issues with this at all.

stevie1874

Only a dullard would post that rubbish about a great Hearts player.

I think some of these posts are more Teddy Bear than vermin though.

Going by your reply it seems as if you agree with the bigots.

I've posted my thoughts earlier in the thread and I don't agree with the bigots as you say. I just posted about the comment regarding undercover vermin by a poster when comments aren't all pro Hearts.

Did Craig Gordon thump his chest when the weejie unwashed where beating us like, or did I miss something?

Elvis was a fantastic player and leader for us that totally blew it in that chest thumping get it up us moment. CG has never done that to us, though he's had plenty opportunity to do so!

That's only one of the issues I have with Elvis that day.

1. He didn't need to accept the captaincy of that mob that day, first time he captained them and only done to noise us up, surely he could see that.

2. He didn't need to run the full length of the park to celebrate their goal.

3. The one that everyone uses the chest/badge thumping at full time.

It's not just one of these, but the fact he engaged in all against a team, where some still hold him as a legend, that really done for me. He showed no respect for us as a club our fans that day,

Fozzyonthefence

His family have been, "set up for life," as you put it for the last 10 years. He's a man who will never have to do another day's work. He chooses to behave like a terrorist supporting plastic Irish bigot, then he can expect to be treated like one.

Give us some examples of his bigotry then. No? Thought not.

Jambos_1874

That's only one of the issues I have with Elvis that day.

1. He didn't need to accept the captaincy of that mob that day, first time he captained them and only done to noise us up, surely he could see that.

He was hardly going to turn it down was he? On what grounds would he turn it down?

2. He didn't need to run the full length of the park to celebrate their goal.

No, hed didn't, but see my response below.

3. The one that everyone uses the chest/badge thumping at full time.

Ok, agreed, no need for that but I'm sure by that point he was so pissed off by the Romanov regime and the crap treatment of him and the club, as well as getting absolute dogs abuse from our own fans for 90 mins, that he made a stupid, spur of the moment gesture which, in hindsight, he nondoubt regrets.

It's not just one of these, but the fact he engaged in all against a team, where some still hold him as a legend, that really done for me. He showed no respect for us as a club our fans that day,

See responses in your post.

See responses in your post.

The anti Romanov reason is used a lot for excusing Elvis, but he was happy enough to take all the money and captain the club under Romanov until things started to go wrong.

i wish jj was my dad

Christ. The guy missed out on possibly the peak of his career. Few thought he would recover and I think he chucked a great whack of dough on financing his recovery. As much as it chokes me to see him play for them you'd need to have serious issues to grudge him celebrating a treble.

Jambothump

Anyone with a shred of moral integrity in football sport would have nothing to do with the gruesome twosome from Glasgow. Craig, who I have met, will never ever be welcome back as a Guest at Tynecastle as far as I am concerned.

Jambos_1874

The anti Romanov reason is used a lot for excusing Elvis, but he was happy enough to take all the money and captain the club under Romanov until things started to go wrong.

I'm generally happy to take money from my employer until things go wrong. Think most people would be. If I start to get treated like shit or the business which I work for is beong run unprofessionally, I'll be seeking the exit door.

Spot on, I'd love to have players like them that gave 100% for us rather than some of the spineless p1sh we've had this season.

Great players and then left us and gave everything for the next club.

maroonlegions

Mare like vermin trolling shite.

Bye the way you saying there are NOT undercover vermin on here, if so state yiur case or go troll somewhere else.

How did Pressley disrespect the supporters?

Yeh.....great question!

Another is what colour do Hearts play in?

stevie1874

Mare like vermin trolling shite.

Bye the way you saying there are NOT undercover vermin on here, if so state yiur case or go troll somewhere else.

The only case I'm stating is that you trott this line out on many threads you don't agree with other poster.

In fact so much you would think your undercover. :)

Pressley is the bravest central defender Iv'e witnessed at Tynecastle. That guy had more bandages and stitches in/on his heid than most. Central defenders are usually static when crossed balls comes in, unlike attackers who are at pace. I felt proud and confident when we had Craig & Elvis in our Hearts team. Nae need for the usual bitches to be bitching at these two guy's who gave me the green light (yes green) to stage the biggest party my humble abode has ever seen. Tonight, the Maroon bitches are green with envy, slavering *****!

Stone cold fact. :)

IMG_8931.jpg

Couldn't care less about his celebrations but can't close this thread without pointing out that he has really really long arms. [emoji102]

Handy in his line of work, I suppose.

Couldn't care less about his celebrations but can't close this thread without pointing out that he has really really long arms. [emoji102]

:2thumbsup:

If that's the thread over, good comment to do so redm.

He's a skinny cant FFS!

If ever I need evidence Kickback isn't representative of the Hearts support then this thread is it. Bookmarked.

Escobar PHM

Anyone with a shred of moral integrity in football sport would have nothing to do with the gruesome twosome from Glasgow. Craig, who I have met, will never ever be welcome back as a Guest at Tynecastle as far as I am concerned.

I assume you told him this when you met him and I I assume you feel the same way about the likes of Hartley, Colquhoun, McPherson, Neimi, and host of others who gave 100% to Hearts in the time they were with us, As did Gordon and Pressley I  might add.

I dont give a tuppenny toss who a player supported or played for before and/or after he played for us (yes even Hibs), as long as he did his utmost for us in the time that he was here, thats all you're entitled to ask in this day and age.

Pressley Hearts legend and great servant, Craig Gordon great young keeper who made us a lot of cash. Nothing to see here!

Gordon and Presley are rightly legends. They moved clubs ffs so seriously deal with it. If we had players who played with their commitment as they did when they played for us this season we would of been challenging Aberdeen. Presley beat his chest at Romanov not the fans. Gordon was facing the end of his career and why the hell shouldn't he celebrate winning a trophy. I despair

Pressley Hearts legend and great servant, Craig Gordon great young keeper who made us a lot of cash. Nothing to see here!

Exactly. Remember Gordon didn't need to sign a new contract for us. If he never we wouldn't of got ?9million. And who knows how important that money was at the time. The OP needs to get a grip

Big mans a legend and a good jambo. Been hurt twice at tynecastle. Not play acting as some would have you believe . Some folk choose to ignore facts. He wants to play at the highest level he can. Unfortunately that is Celtic. I would welcome him back anytime. Do people forget Paul Hartley is a massive Celtic fan. Ffs still a hearts legend. We need guys like these at hearts now. Never has that been more evident than the last few months.And btw I absolutely despise Celtic . I just choose to see the big picture. I've had the pleasure of meeting Craig a few times and he definitely is a big jambo . He's a professional sportsman 1st and foremost . Get over it

If I believed everything I heard, I'd think 95% of football fans would turn down the chance to double their earnings, or even to multiply them several times over. Human experience suggests otherwise.

Horrible seeing CG in that disgusting strip however what do folk expect him to do ? The team he plays for and pays his very hefty wage have just won the cup and treble. A season that actually goes into their history books as most goals ever scored and points etc etc. He's part of a team that's made history as well. Do folk expect him to shrug his shoulders and say feck it am a Jambo am no celebratin.

Pressley on the other hand, absolute cant of person. The very definition of a snake. The feck couldn't lace Gordon's boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Real Maroonblood

I assume you told him this when you met him and I I assume you feel the same way about the likes of Hartley, Colquhoun, McPherson, Neimi, and host of others who gave 100% to Hearts in the time they were with us, As did Gordon and Pressley I  might add.

I dont give a tuppenny toss who a player supported or played for before and/or after he played for us (yes even Hibs), as long as he did his utmost for us in the time that he was here, thats all you're entitled to ask in this day and age.

Excellent post.

Maybe the MODS should start a new section on JKB. Could call it C.O.D. Celtic Obsessed Diets.

Jam Tarts 1874

He is a Celtic player, he is not a Hearts player.  Why are some people finding that so difficult?

It won't be long before he will have played more games for Celtic than he played for Hearts.

Pish water

The man is a legend. Greatest captain most of us will have ever witnessed

There tends to be a correlation between those who hate Elvis and those who'd rim the Russian

That correlation lies only on your warped mind

People are correct to liken Gordon to Pressley.

From Pressley, Gordon learned to give 100%.

I don't understand why any Hearts supporter does not recognise that both men are Hearts legends, when they brought us such joy, especially in 2006.

I despair at the pettiness on display here. 

Archived