Smudging Required?

Blackie the Cat

Blackie the Cat

I reckon our new steel structure requires a smudging to cleanse it of bad energy. A lot of physical changes have taken place in and around Tynecastle and ever since that main truss appeared over the main stand our form got worse. Our 4-1 win v Rangers was our last decent game and  it was our last without the truss. Clutching at straws........perhaps but I'm willing to give anything a go.

I reckon it was the tree getting chopped down

Too right... BaD vibes man

Hope they kept the wood from the tree for lucky twigs....

Tommy Brown

I think you all talk a pile of shite but thats JKB, hopefully the usual negative roasters will avoid this one.

Nah, its just Cafro is a shite coach, likely.

BTW

I do actually think this, but I am prepared to blame the truss. Get it painted pink and all will be good again.

Stephane Grappelli

I blame moving the nursery. A lot of the kids are not happy about it and have been spreading bad vibes around the stadium. We won't win another home game until the new nursery is up and running and the wee yins have chilled oot a bit.

Unknown user

I'm all about the burning of sacred herbs to be fair, maybe there's something in this new age claptrap shite after all

luckyBatistuta

What about a 'human sacrifice' that should do the job. We could run a poll to see which JKB poster is the favoured choice.

Unknown user

What about a 'human sacrifice' that should do the job. We could run a poll to see which JKB poster is the favoured choice.

I was going to suggest a prominent dotnet poster, but then I realised you'd said human, not vermin.

luckyBatistuta

I was going to suggest a prominent dotnet poster, but then I realised you'd said human, not vermin.

So you got a human JKB choice, bet you had a couple in mind straight away. For the sacrifice, we could tie their arms and legs to the main stand truss and to the Roseburn truss. We could then remove the uprights for the floodlights in preparation for filling in the corners. If they survive :wink: we have fabby,dabby new corners. If the they are torn apart, the football gods will happy and we will have good fortune.

I'll wager that we will go on and win the league.

So who's it gonna be?

Unknown user

So you got a human JKB choice, bet you had a couple in mind straight away. For the sacrifice, we could tie their arms and legs to the main stand truss and to the Roseburn truss. We could then remove the uprights for the floodlights in preparation for filling in the corners. If they survive :wink: we have fabby,dabby new corners. If the they are torn apart, the football gods will happy and we will have good fortune.

I'll wager that we will go on and win the league.

So who's it gonna be?

Nah let's just get the sacred herbs out :D

luckyBatistuta

Nah let's just get the sacred herbs out :D

Think I might already have, reading back my post :lol:

I reckon our new steel structure requires a smudging to cleanse it of bad energy. A lot of physical changes have taken place in and around Tynecastle and ever since that main truss appeared over the main stand our form got worse. Our 4-1 win v Rangers was our last decent game and  it was our last without the truss. Clutching at straws........perhaps but I'm willing to give anything a go.

Lucky white heather anaw ?

The Treasurer

I blame moving the nursery. A lot of the kids are not happy about it and have been spreading bad vibes around the stadium. We won't win another home game until the new nursery is up and running and the wee yins have chilled oot a bit.

We could have won the title if it hadn't been for those pesky kids   :veryangry2:

Blackie the Cat

Maybe our chaplain Andy Prime could say a few words..............

Mrs Blackie also knows a couple of white witches if required.....PM me Ian. 

the jambo poet

remember the run of form our neighbours endured after "that" hearts top was buried beneath their new stand....maybe there's skulduggery afoot ??

Archived