Hearts supporters club buses how many make the regular away trips now

j1964m

scottish_chicP

Broxburn Hearts still take a big bus to all home games and we go to a few away games, not always the numbers to justify a bus. And yes, the guy who fell over the gate at Tynie is one of our members :lol:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
millerjames398

Never heard of Eye Valley Hearts - new one on me

Maybe Eyemouth valley?,I was wondering the same,the only name is could think of, probably wrong though lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

piltonjambo

Used to go with the Pivot (Infirmary Street) years and years ago but I did run a bus to the Airdrie Semi Final (1992?)

from Pilton (Craigroyston Community Centre) ... after some debate with driver we took 54 out on a 51 seater ... came

back with 17 ... who'd have thought?

Used to travel with the Rainbow Hearts in the mid 90's when I was a student at QMC and stayed in Corstorphine.

Happy Days.

Back in N.I. now watching crap Irish League 3rd tier stuff and normally travel over once a season on my birthday.

HHGH!

Used to go with the Centurion Hearts, 1976 till about 1981, described in a previous thread as a real drinking bus. Used Curran Coaches until Jackie Curran was jailed for drug offences. (He kept drugs in the nursery school his wife ran. Had his own outdoor swimming pool next to his house in Baberton Mains in the 1970's).

One of the committee members of the Centurion was civil servant and a DJ and eventually worked for a local BBC station in England. Never mentioned on air that he had thrown a table out of the window on a Wembley cattle truck in 1971. He, and others, had watched Chelsea beating Real Madrid 2-1 in the Cup Winners Cup Final replay on the Friday Night. The train left the Waverley after closing time which in those days was 10.00pm. Stopped at Newcastle for 2 hours after a stabbing.

Stephane Grappelli

The last time I went on a supporters bus was Stirling Albion away about 15 years ago with Orwell hearts. Not sure if they're still running.

Was a good laugh though

I went to that game on the Orwell bus too!  Went to pretty much every away game with them from about 1995 to 2003.

Archived