Scotsman at it again

Texia

Cant really disagree with what he's said to be honest.

I said similar earlier in the week (without the daft brazil reference granted) - there's been a lot of talk on here that suggests we've got this in the bag purely on the back of playing on a better pitch.

The pitch in the first tie defo played its part - that's a given. But if anyone at this club thinks we can just swagger up to ER tonight and win the game by grace of a nice playing surface, we're likely to get bit in the backside.

Its a cup replay with a lot on the line. Silky football wont win the match tonight - winning the 'battle' will.

This. Do we really believe we'll rock up with silky football and all will be justified in the end? Do we really believe after signing 9 players

a couple of weeks ago all has come together and we are a settled, skilled unit? There is a bit of denial in our camp and it revolves

around the fact that regardless of talent this will be a battle in the early stages and a scrappy goal to either side could see a 1-0

played out to the end. And that leaves one critical question - will Hearts be up for this match in all quarters? Over to you Mr Cathro......

Hibs are not our problem........we are

FenderJaguar7

I work at The Scotsman and proudly sport a Hearts badge on my monitor! Let's get into the scum tonight. C'mon the Jam Tarts!!!!

...a bit disco

I work at The Scotsman and proudly sport a Hearts badge on my monitor! Let's get into the scum tonight. C'mon the Jam Tarts!!!!

Stranger in a strange land.

Kudos, lone Jambo soldier. Kudos.

MacDonald Jardine

This. Do we really believe we'll rock up with silky football and all will be justified in the end? Do we really believe after signing 9 players

a couple of weeks ago all has come together and we are a settled, skilled unit? There is a bit of denial in our camp and it revolves

around the fact that regardless of talent this will be a battle in the early stages and a scrappy goal to either side could see a 1-0

played out to the end. And that leaves one critical question - will Hearts be up for this match in all quarters? Over to you Mr Cathro......

Hibs are not our problem........we are

No we don't and bar a few trying to see the positive on this board nobody has said that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MacDonald Jardine

On the other hand (ish)...

Barry Anderson?@BarryAnderson_ 2h2 hours ago

More

Esmael Goncalves interview: "Hibs are aggressive but they don't play good football." http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/esmael-goncalves-hibs-can-fight-but-hearts-aren-t-scared-1-4372568? #HMFC #Live

Anthony Brown ???@anthonyabrown 2h2 hours ago

More

Stephen Elliott (with 5 wins and a draw in his 6 games v Hibs) calls on Hearts to reassert their derby authority http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/stephen-elliott-hearts-must-rediscover-dominance-over-hibs-1-4372677?

The only problem with Isma's interview is his suggestion it isn't the biggest game.

It ****in well is and we better start recognising that soon.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sacked in the morning imo.

Archived