Recommend a Tablet

babywhalo

I think my tablet has given up the ghost. I've got a Google nexus 10 inch and it's been great, but seems to be packing in.

Any recommendations? It'll have to be android

Carl Fredrickson

Got the Mrs a 10" Lenovo for her Christmas as her Ipad finally gave up the ghost. She absolutely loves the Lenovo and having played about with it i think it is a cracking bit of kit. 

I am still using my Hudl2 which was the best tablet pound for pound that we have had. 

zoltan socrates

Never thought id say it but ipad minis are pretty good

Hated it at first but wouldnt do without it now, never gave trouble with it

Samsung turds on everything right now. If budget isn't a concern the Galaxy tab is probably what you want.

Their S7 phone outclasses even the newest iPhone despite being much older.

Samsung turds on everything right now. If budget isn't a concern the Galaxy tab is probably what you want.

Totally agree. Got Galaxy Pro for Christmas and I love it!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

They've improved then? I spent ?330ish on a galaxy Tab s for my Mrs a few years ago and to describe it as a door stop would be making it sound useful. Don't think I'll touch a samdung again.

They've improved then? I spent ?330ish on a galaxy Tab s for my Mrs a few years ago and to describe it as a door stop would be making it sound useful. Don't think I'll touch a samdung again.

They've improved in so far as the technology has improved. However the Galaxy Note 2014 and previous edition where and still are cracking tablets...why anyone would pay ?330 for a Tab when for a few quid more they could get the Note is astonishing.

My Note 2014 is still going strong and gets used most days, terrific machine.

They've improved in so far as the technology has improved. However the Galaxy Note 2014 and previous edition where and still are cracking tablets...why anyone would pay ?330 for a Tab when for a few quid more they could get the Note is astonishing.

My Note 2014 is still going strong and gets used most days, terrific machine.

So they're still shit but they've a higher clock speed.

Why on earth would anyone have chosen to buy what was a huge phone at the time instead of a tablet? It would've in effect been a smaller tablet with a fancy stylus.

Having owned iPads and Acer, Samsung and Asus tablets there is no doubt at all for me that iPads are better. More expensive certainly but the quality is obvious.

Stephane Grappelli

Zimovane are good for sleeping

He doesn't mean that kind of tablet mate.

I would always recommend homemade tablet but if you're buying it in then I'd say Lee's is the best.

So they're still shit but they've a higher clock speed.

Why on earth would anyone have chosen to buy what was a huge phone at the time instead of a tablet? It would've in effect been a smaller tablet with a fancy stylus.

It is a tablet...

I appreciate there is also a phone by the same name.

It is a tablet...

I appreciate there is also a phone by the same name.

Only tablet I'd go near these days would be a Surface Pro to be honest.

My mum got a Lenovo Yoga 10.1 inch before xmas. Seems pretty good.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/lenovo-yoga-tablet-2-review

Got the Mrs a 10" Lenovo for her Christmas as her Ipad finally gave up the ghost. She absolutely loves the Lenovo and having played about with it i think it is a cracking bit of kit. 

I am still using my Hudl2 which was the best tablet pound for pound that we have had.

Had my Lenovo A10 two years now, great tablet, great value for money compared to iPads and Samsung's.

Especially for a 10" screen

I would always recommend homemade tablet but if you're buying it in then I'd say Lee's is the best.

They make a good Macaroon too.

I P Knightley

I switched from an iPad to a Galaxy S2(?) about 6 months ago. Brilliant move. 

I didn't really look at any others, mind. I've been hugely impressed with every bit of Samsung kit I've had over the last 3 or 4 years (phones, tellies and now tablets).

Carl Fredrickson

Had my Lenovo A10 two years now, great tablet, great value for money compared to iPads and Samsung's.

Especially for a 10" screen

I got a wee bit worried and felt inadequate when the Mrs said she wanted a 10" one (so do I!) Thankfully she was talking about the screen.

Mrs tilly's, surely?

Lees Lees more if you please

All of us beg on our bended knees.

:whistling:

iPads are guff - they're quite slow compared to rival products and I've never been convinced by the quality of the screens - the flex far too much under barely any pressure, and they have a tendency to shatter easily.

The metal backing on them is lovely, but you're likely to put them in a case anyway, so why bother.

Get a Samsung Tab!

iPads are guff - they're quite slow compared to rival products and I've never been convinced by the quality of the screens - the flex far too much under barely any pressure, and they have a tendency to shatter easily.

The metal backing on them is lovely, but you're likely to put them in a case anyway, so why bother.

Get a Samsung Tab!

Quite fancy the Samsung Galaxy tab s2. Can anyone see it cheaper than ?330??

Archived