The spare ticket for the derby thread

chester copperpot

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...a bit disco

14th just checked

Not trying to be a wideo mate but the thread titles say otherwise.

Doesn't really matter anyway.

14th 4.20 that's what it's says on mine. Add me to the list put think it's unfair if somebody on that's list gets it before me so it does matter

Arnold Rothstein

14th 4.20 that's what it's says on mine. Add me to the list put think it's unfair if somebody on that's list gets it before me so it does matter

It matters not a jot. No one will have a spare. If they do though it should be returned to the club for someone with the adequate number of points to purchase.

All PHM will be there. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Updated list

1. smartin1987

2. TommyJambo

3. Allyjambo

4. Chester pish pot

5. Stiingshirejambo

6. The ginger jambo

7. A bit disco

8. Fragil1990

9. His name is

10. Jambos 1983

11. Tazhearts

12. Jack49

13. Bennington jambo

14. Jambodaz88

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Seriously guys what do yous think the chances are?

There's a fair chance. If you're really desperate then do Hospitality. Someone mentioned 140 quid and you were willing to pay that for a normal ticket.

Alternatively head down to ER on Wednesday. You'll likely find someone selling a ticket.

Updated list

1. smartin1987

2. TommyJambo

3. Allyjambo

4. Chester pish pot

5. Stiingshirejambo

6. The ginger jambo

7. A bit disco

8. Fragil1990

9. His name is

10. Jambos 1983

11. Tazhearts

12. Jack49

13. Bennington jambo

14. Jambodaz88

I'm 15th consoltation prize :lol:

Seriously guys what do yous think the chances are?

I would say slim to none, most people who cant go will probably give a spare to someone they know not someone who is on a forum. Not trying to be funny just my opinion.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Updated list (updated)

1. smartin1987

2. TommyJambo

3. Allyjambo

4. Chester pish pot

5. Stiingshirejambo

6. The ginger jambo

7. A bit disco

8. Fragil1990

9. His name is

10. Sharky999

11. Jambos 1983

12. Tazhearts

13. Jack49

14. Bennington jambo

15. Jambodaz88

Sorry mate never realised your post. I've put you in front of 5 others as an apology. :2thumbsup:

Elias Henry Furst

Waste of time.

I know you're all desperate but it ain't happening.

Sorry lads, I'll sing a song for you all.

There's a fair chance. If you're really desperate then do Hospitality. Someone mentioned 140 quid and you were willing to pay that for a normal ticket.

Alternatively head down to ER on Wednesday. You'll likely find someone selling a ticket.

Was thinking that as I went to ibrox few month back and got one

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I'm 15th consoltation prize :lol:

I've put you 10th bud. I can put further ahead if you like. Chester Copperpot doesn't mind folk jumping ahead of him in the que.

Where would you like to be on list? :D

I'd love to have had the extra 8 points and not be on it at all, failing that then I'd like first place :D

Spare tickets almost always pop up in the last hour or two before a game for various different reasons. It's not completely hopeless, best of luck to you.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Primary list

1. Jambodaz88

Nobody else gets a ticket on the regular list until Daz is sorted.

If anyone hears of a spare please get in touch with myself or Daz through private message. :)

Spare tickets almost always pop up in the last hour or two before a game for various different reasons. It's not completely hopeless, best of luck to you.

Hopefully il be on standby right up until kickoff lol

Primary list

1. Jambodaz88

Nobody else gets a ticket on the regular list until Daz is sorted.

If anyone hears of a spare please get in touch with myself or Daz through private message. :)

:pleasingao:

I've put you 10th bud. I can put further ahead if you like. Chester Copperpot doesn't mind folk jumping ahead of him in the que.

Well seeing as im a wheatfield que jumper i demand no1 spot :lol:

The Treasurer

It always amazes me how many people claim to be "just short" of the LP threshold when big matches come round.

Just curious, but how many on this list have got their tickets for Partick on Saturday 

It always amazes me how many people claim to be "just short" of the LP threshold when big matches come round.

Just curious, but how many on this list have got their tickets for Partick on Saturday 

uber fan alert 

You can be sure that if the TO had allowed people to buy Partick tickets at the same time as the Hibs replay tickets we would have had our biggest support at Firhill for years.

You can be sure that if the TO had allowed people to buy Partick tickets at the same time as the Hibs replay tickets we would have had our biggest support at Firhill for years.

They were briefly on sale at the same time. Around 50 derby tickets left when partick went on sale

The Treasurer

We may have SOLD more tickets but I doubt all those would have been used on Saturday

I have a spare ticket but it's for hospitality, I've checked and the name can be changed if they have my details. Ticket was bought for ?140.

Unfortunately I couldn't afford both before pay day this month so chose Hibs if it were available, if I can't get a spare then I'll be getting a Partick ticket instead.

I doubt people care much how close you were to the points required when a spare is dished out, if that's what you are getting at.

I have a ticket

I would have been above the threshold if my shares had been added on last week. They have now been added on and I am on 141

I would have been on a lot more had they added on points for Hamilton, Ross County, Dundee and St Johnstone.

Just have to make sure I but tickets from the ticket office in future rather than paying at the gate

I've not able to find one but hopefully get one tommorow

Thers a good chance youl get one, even if you have to go down to Easter road youl find someone selling

Had loads of offers for hibs end but don't fancy it.going to head down to Easter road from 5 if no luck before that

queensferryjambo

I have a ticket

I would have been above the threshold if my shares had been added on last week. They have now been added on and I am on 141

I would have been on a lot more had they added on points for Hamilton, Ross County, Dundee and St Johnstone.

Just have to make sure I but tickets from the ticket office in future rather than paying at the gate

Sorry am I missing something? What points for shares? I am a shareholder and don't think I have had points added for a couple of seasons. I thought it was only 10 loyalty points for a couple of seasons with the 2012/13 share issue.

Sorry am I missing something? What points for shares? I am a shareholder and don't think I have had points added for a couple of seasons. I thought it was only 10 loyalty points for a couple of seasons with the 2012/13 share issue.

I think some guys were saying they thought their share points weren't added at the time and pursued it etc !

I got my 20 points at the time.....I think.....20 were added Sept 2013. I assume that was them at the time.

I think some guys were saying they thought their share points weren't added at the time and pursued it etc !

I got my 20 points at the time.....I think.....20 were added Sept 2013. I assume that was them at the time.

Pretty sure these are for original shareholdings (any not sold to Romanov maybe?). The 2013 share issue no longer gets loyalty points.

Pretty sure these are for original shareholdings (any not sold to Romanov maybe?). The 2013 share issue no longer gets loyalty points.

Yeah that's correct, date on mine is 2005 anyway.

Yeah that's correct, date on mine is 2005 anyway.

Good to see you got sorted out Ally.

Excellent service as usual from Supporters Services?  :2thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

With the share issue you are referring to purchasers received loyalty points for a period of three seasons from memory, and I think the number of loyalty points was based on the value of category you bought. Those have since expired. But those who had historical shareholdings, were also given loyalty points, and still receive them. However, to get them allocated originally you had to present your certificate to the club.

With the share issue you are referring to purchasers received loyalty points for a period of three seasons from memory, and I think the number of loyalty points was based on the value of category you bought. Those have since expired. But those who had historical shareholdings, were also given loyalty points, and still receive them. However, to get them allocated originally you had to present your certificate to the club.

Cheers, guys, clears that up.

Archived