Cup game v Hibs - bars outside Scotland - where to watch

jambovambo

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphonseCapone

Confirmation for those in Copenhagen. The Dubliner definitely showing game, I've confirmed with them.

13:30 local time mind.

Let me know.

I spoke to the staff and they know its on but can't guarantee they will be showing it. Apparently there's egg chasing on which clashes with the highlight of this weekends football.

Guess it's a Now TV pass for me.

Mind you at almost a fiver a pint, its probably for the best :laugh:

Samuel Camazzola

I will be in Benalmedena on Sunday if anyone knows any decent pubs to get the game.

24hr Square will have a place or two.

In Paris for the rugby...any suggestions??

Corcorans Irish Bar , right next to Blanche Metro station , few doors down from Moulin Rouge.

Definitely on , just been in talking to a couple of Jambos.

Guy who runs the place is a Glaswegian.  Good crack. 

I'll be down in Pattaya area of Thailand this weekend and will be watching the game at:

I -Rover Sports Bar and Hotel, 33/126 L K Metro Alley, Muang Pattaya, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20150

Was in there for a couple of our games against Rangers including the first game of the championship season.. If it's on any TV channel then they will normally be able to get it on..

Sadly I'm unavoidably and unexpectedly away from my desktop for a couple of days - until after the game - so at the crucial point I can't update the map spreadsheet.

Dang ...

For anybody in Portsmouth, the Lawrence Arms cannot show the game with sound as it clashes with a Chelsea game apparently. I have asked the Wine Vaults on Southsea if they can show it. Will let you know what i hear. If there are any Portsmouth based Jambos who know where the game will be shown please post on here. Thanks

I spoke to the Royal Albert in Southsea. The lady on the phone has said that they will be showing it! Happy days.

Royal Albert

115 Albert Road

St Jude

Southsea

PO5 2SQ

I spoke to the Royal Albert in Southsea. The lady on the phone has said that they will be showing it! Happy days.

Royal Albert

115 Albert Road

St Jude

Southsea

PO5 2SQ

Woop !

http://batchgeo.com/map/3475289e7ee74cb2db40fd894edb17a9

Here's JKB BarAdvisor. I've blown the dust off.

This thread can be where you post "anywhere in Ulan Bator?" etc, and I'll keep the map up to date.

"Bars in the world where you can watch Hearts - recommended by JKB members for Hearts fans, when on their travels, or Hearts fans who live abroad. PM jambovambo with your recommended bar outside Scotland, where you have watched Hearts, including postal address and what passes for a post code in that country. Your entry will then be added to the map, with your JKB user name in brackets after its name. Best to check with the bar the day before a game ..."

If you contributed a bar address, please check it if you can.

Woop !

Misty Moon in Barnet is in there - thanks!

Coopers Bar in Ciudad Quesada, Costa Brava, is showing the game.

Great bar. I'm a regular in there when I'm over in Quesada.

michael_bolton

Quick update.

I went to the Wolfhound in Itaewon in Seoul. Asked them to put the game on and they did it no bother.

Shame the game was crap.

Quick update.

I went to the Wolfhound in Itaewon in Seoul. Asked them to put the game on and they did it no bother.

Shame the game was crap.

Cool - I'll add it !

(edit : done)

I will be in Benalmedena on Sunday if anyone knows any decent pubs to get the game.

Woodies the lounge bar and bar ibensa always show the games

Any bars in Swansea showing the match? I'd booked to go there with my wife before HMFC vs hfc was confirmed! Can't plan them all!!

Missed this completely sorry, hope you caught the game, any Hearts supporters wanting to see the televised games when visiting Swansea (BT or Sky) I'll always put them on in the White Rose in Mumbles.

Missed this completely sorry, hope you caught the game, any Hearts supporters wanting to see the televised games when visiting Swansea (BT or Sky) I'll always put them on in the White Rose in Mumbles.

No problem, saw 2nd half in a bar in Wind St. Was down the Mumbles on the Monday brings back fantastic memories, lived in Brynmill/Sketty for 5 years - made my trips to the 1996 SC&LC and 1998 finals from there!

The White Cockade

It's not on Sky or Bt Sport or anywhere else live so not sure how you reckon you can stream it

Added - not that we'll need the map for a while ...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived