Draw for the next round - Hearts or Raith Rovers v Hibs (title updated)

Nucky Thompson

Nucky Thompson

Think they said it was today after Celtic game

Sound. I'll switch over when the game finishes

Hannibal Lecter

Might still be in the draw tonight but another spineless performance on Wednesday & we won't still be in the competition.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JennytheJambo

We are not good enough anyway to go any further any team in the draw will be hoping they get us if we were to go through. 

As long as the vermin get drawn at parkhead or Ibrox (now that would be fun) I'll relax.

This season the Cup seems a very far away hope on recent showings.

GorgieRules22

As much as we were pretty hopeless in that 2nd half I still fancy us to win on Wednesday...as for winning it we've no chance this season so won't matter who we draw.

Nucky Thompson

There's still hope while we are still in it. All you need is a bit of luck along the way

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Knowing our luck it will be tics!

Eh? So your negative worldview frame is hearts are unlucky eh? Nah sorry that luck chat is for losers & hibs fans.

Hearts are winners and there's nothing lucky or unlucky about it so gtf back to .net...

Eh? So your negative worldview frame is hearts are unlucky eh? Nah sorry that luck chat is for losers & hibs fans.

Hearts are winners and there's nothing lucky or unlucky about it so gtf back to .net...

EH!

Think you should go back to wherever you come from. Wee Boy.

As someone alluded to earlier, when we won in 2012 we made hard work of every tie on the way to the final...esp..Talbot !

When the players were walking round Hampden I don't think many people were saying..." aye but we were shite against that junior side eh ".

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Drama Queens out in force. We were awful against Auchinleck in 2012 Gretna in 2006 and Falkirk in 98 but we won it.

It was awful but with so many changes to be honest I wasn't expecting much. It will improve

Different Class

Never know, could win 3-0 on Wednesday then face Stirling/Clyde in the next round. Suddenly all will be rosey again!!! :smile:

alicante jambo

Drama Queens out in force. We were awful against Auchinleck in 2012 Gretna in 2006 and Falkirk in 98 but we won it.

It was awful but with so many changes to be honest I wasn't expecting much. It will improve

Shhhh you sound too bright to be on here.I agree btw what youve posted im no sure what folk expected.

Thought Police

Lost it

alicante jambo

Wrre still there any team at home bar celtic will do me.Wrre struggling the now but im sure we will win the replay

As someone alluded to earlier, when we won in 2012 we made hard work of every tie on the way to the final...esp..Talbot !

When the players were walking round Hampden I don't think many people were saying..." aye but we were shite against that junior side eh ".

Nail on head Boab ...in fact the only easy game was against the tramps in the final:D

If we get drawn away to anyone we will struggle. Assuming we win on Wednesday of course which is no certainty.

Surprised to see nobody seething with rage at the choice of "personalities" to conduct the draw

Rod Stewart & Alan Stubbs!!

I fear we'll get Celtic away

Yep and if that's the case knock another few thousand off Wednesdays crowd!

boy_in_maroon

Always said take anyone at home. I'll keep my judgement on that. (Got to get through Wednesday first though.)

Place any money Sevco get yet another home tie.

Most likely against the lowest ranked side in the draw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprised to see nobody seething with rage at the choice of "personalities" to conduct the draw

is it on sky sports ?

Malinga the Swinga

Shame they couldn't actually manage to have a Scot perform the draw.

We were awful every ****ing game in the 2012 run until about the 46th minute of the semi final.

The collective labotomy on here about our history and how we have played football pre 2015 means that no-one remembers this....

As Richard Gordon said on radio (on route to game) "I could give you until the next round is played & you could not guess the 2 to conduct the draw"

A celebrity...kinda pretend Scot will draw the crowds....!

MacDonald Jardine

It'll doubtless be full of references to that epic game in May.

That should cheer up a few on here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If we get Celtic we'd be as well just fielding the u20s against Raith. We could do without another pumping from those mutants.

Archived