Wee team v Dundee Utd.

Just joe

August Landmesser

Full house at ER, expectant home support on a high.

United with a point to prove after losing at Dumbarton last week.

Narrative arc...

:fth:

Dallas Green

Just had a wee look at this league. Utd win and go two points above Hibs. I can see that being the usual hibernian bottle crash.

Noticed too, St mirren are at the bottom. What happened to them :lol:

Some hibbee on my Facebook posted saying how much hearts fan hate knowing that they'll have 19k at the game tonight.

Reality check; you're still in the Championship. We couldn't give a flying!

Fat Commons will make a difference to them. United are a poor side to be honest, hibs aren't much better but I can't see past hibs tonight.

Still, FTH and I hope they get pumped. Vida league football hahahaha.

Fat Commons will make a difference to them. United are a poor side to be honest, hibs aren't much better but I can't see past hibs tonight.

'Poor sides' out on their own at top of Championship

I get the point. It's the Scottish Championship. It's a low standard. Both would be bottom six probably worst teams in Premiership.

But it's 1 v 2. Winner of League gets promoted. Second most likely to face another season in Championship.

As they are poor it might be a shite game like the previous 2 games.

But still competitive.

Coburg Hearts

I have no doubt, that were it in the rules, Hibs would ask Celtic for a full team of loanees. They have brought the loan system into disrepute.

Hibs to win tonight but to go on and **** it up. United for the league.

Has his 'emergency' loan not come to an end?

BBC ****ing ALBA....lets cater to a few thousand interested Gaelic speakers whilst the rest of the country watch with the volume down.

Craziest tv deal in football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hibs will stroll it unfortunately.

They didn't the last two times they played.

Hibs have only won 6 of their last 15 games.

Have Utd sold the whole Dunbar end?

No. They sold their initial allocation which was 1900 I think, then got an extra 650. Excellent crowd but certainly not a 'sell out'.

Mars plastic

No. They sold their initial allocation which was 1900 I think, then got an extra 650. Excellent crowd but certainly not a 'sell out'.

Think that end holds about 4000 does it not?

United to give them a right rogering please.

Hibs only won 1 of the last 14 league games V United, however I do have a feeling they will win tonight.

Smoked-Glass

We want hibs to come back up so that we get the derby again. Need this fixture in the league if am honest

We want hibs to come back up so that we get the derby again. Need this fixture in the league if am honest

Just NO.

August Landmesser

No ta.

We want Hibs to fail in the play-offs every season between now and doomsday, to give us all a bit of entertainment when the big league season is over.

We_are_the_Hearts

No ta.

We want Hibs to fail in the play-offs every season between now and doomsday, to give us all a bit of entertainment when the big league season is over.

It's a win-win situation for us. They don't come back up we take the piss out them, they do then we get the derby back

Mars plastic

Agree to an extent. I miss the derby as they are the 4 games I look forward to most. I'd also rather go to ER than Hamilton on a Monday night. However, I'd forego another season without them if we drew them in the cup at ER in the next round(all being well) and gave them a right going over.

*3 games

Jambof3tornado

I hope you're wrong.

I think you are.

:fth:

Its a bit reverse psychology to be honest. If I think all day hibs will stroll it uniteds new stricker may bag a hat trick to see them pump the hobos!

Yeah

Via new 14 or 16 team league in 2 or 3 years time

The Treasurer

Given the choice of a lower league fixture in a strange language or FA Cup tie between West Ham and the wee mancs on cooncil telly,

I think it will be BBC1 for me.

COYI

Come on Utd. Please sink this guff. I'd probably take a draw right now though. If Utd win then I don't think I'll contain my bladder control

loveofthegame

It is a good crowd, however you look at it. But they can come back to us when they have bigger crowds than us for more than a one-off game. I couldn't even guess how long it has been since there average attendance was higher than ours. Lets not forget this is a club that regularly got 8,500-9,500 last season until they reached their holy grail.

As for tonight's game, I'd be amazed if Hibs don't win.

They should be pissing that league with the squad at their disposal - the fact they aren't already says a lot about Lennon and the players' attitudes. I still expect them to win it comfortably, sadly.

Clerry Jambo

Given the choice of a lower league fixture in a strange language or FA Cup tie between West Ham and the wee mancs on cooncil telly,

I think it will be BBC1 for me.

COYI

Come on Arry's ammers

punkrockcroc

No way, I want them to rot in their rat infested pit for ever.

BBC ******* ALBA....lets cater to a few thousand interested Gaelic speakers whilst the rest of the country watch with the volume down.

Craziest tv deal in football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you think BBC Alba, a Gaelic language channel, who have bought the rights to the game, should screen it in English ? :lol:

I hope I never see them in top flight football ever again and that they slowly slide to a certain death. They wanted us dead remember. I'll never forget

Jambo 4 Ever

I hope I never see them in top flight football ever again and that they slowly slide to a certain death. They wanted us dead remember. I'll never forget

a small minority wanted us dead...

if roles had been reversed, I'm sure there would have been a small number of idiots on here wanting them dead too!

I want the derby back.

Dundee United v. Dundee.

FTH and their scuttling fanbase.

So you think BBC Alba, a Gaelic language channel, who have bought the rights to the game, should screen it in English ? :lol:

S4C the Welsh language channel give you the option of what language you want to listen too via the red button, Alba could do the same.

...a bit disco

Well, they broadcast rugby with the choice of English so why not.

loveofthegame

I don't know a lot about it, but I assume BBC/BBC Scotland bought the rights and decided to put it on ALBA. Given Gaelic is spoken by (considerably?) less than 1% of Scotland, it is a bit of a joke.

Some hibbee on my Facebook posted saying how much hearts fan hate knowing that they'll have 19k at the game tonight.

Reality check; you're still in the Championship. We couldn't give a flying!

If our capacity was 22000 we could easily have had that against Aberdeen

Harry Potter

Just had a wee look at this league. Utd win and go two points above Hibs. I can see that being the usual hibernian bottle crash.

Noticed too, St mirren are at the bottom. What happened to them :lol:

St Mirren been on freefall for months now, look like relegation material, be a draw at easter road tonight.

We need the fixture about as much as JFK needed an open topped limo.

Hope they rot and choke in their own festering keech.

Couldn't have put it better myself, poetry mate.

a small minority wanted us dead...

if roles had been reversed, I'm sure there would have been a small number of idiots on here wanting them dead too!

I think a few more than a small minority wanted us dead and buried. Anyway come on Utd.

Archived