Kris Boyd

Ryan Jarman

chester copperpot

Just how fat did he look. Has an arse the size of a Kardashian and a belly like a 16 week pregnant tart.

When he went past me I laughed my ***** off and Im a fat bassa!

WorldChampions1902

How'd the boaby feel m8? Look forward to the next column.

:sweeet:

His next column will highlight the fact that a team with the third biggest budget in the league should always expect to beat Killie by such a margin. And it wisnae his fault cos his team mates are single fish.

WoolfordsHearts

I hope he's added to the deedpool list through monster munch over dose the ****.

Merry Christmas Jam Tarts.

The sort of professionalism one can only get from training in the Bearsden sunshine of Murray Park

What is that dangling out his left chest????

I hope he's added to the deedpool list through monster munch over dose the ****.

Merry Christmas Jam Tarts.

Too much mate.

Only in Scotland at a shite club like Killie could that fat fud still be employed as a footballer.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Has he?

Will he?

I think he owes Cathro a big, thick, sticky slice of humble pie.

I'm sure Cathro doesn't give a toss about a fat waster like Boyd. Let's just abuse him!

Should we put Aberdeen to the sword & throw in another good performance, it will only make it worse for that fat tramp.

Should we put Aberdeen to the sword & throw in another good performance, it will only make it worse for that fat tramp.

Let's do it!

He was non-exist tonight, worse than useless. If it wasn't for the constant abuse he got I'd never have known he was even on the field.

Shithouse.

Utter, utter *****. Great seeing the famous make him look like the tired old slag he is tonight. He said in his column he'd be the first to hold his hands up if he's wrong...

2A154F9C00000578-0-image-a-17_1435602972

The "fecked" by a laptop was funny.

Boyd doesn't bother me at all. Someone suggested that he's been advised to boost his punter profile, Sutton style, by being controversial. He can't target Celtic, their fans would burn his house down, Hibs are irrelevant, so it's Ian and Hearts.

Illiterate moron who, sadly, the Scottish press and media will fall over themselves to employ.

He looked so uninterested for them tonight.

Never tried a leg especially when he was supposed to jump. #finished.

Looks like his manager noticed that to, and decided to embarrass him in front of us all.

Thought it was a great move by Lee Clark to sub him after 55 mins so we could all fully show our appreciation to Kris Boyd, the goal scoring football visionary, man of letters, and fat moaning faced useless toe rag.

Archived