Tea or coffee

jamborich

Jambof3tornado

Cant stand coffee. Even the smell of it makes me boak. I blame revels for sneaking the coffee flavoured one into my gob as a small child!!

My mum has a 1200 quid coffee maker.

I've got to admit, Better than any instant brew.

I love coffee but it's so hard to find a decent one for making at home.

Settled on the Carte Noir. Lovely stuff.

My mum has a 1200 quid coffee maker.

I've got to admit, Better than any instant brew.

I love coffee but it's so hard to find a decent one for making at home.

Settled on the Carte Noir. Lovely stuff.

You're a lucky man, my old dear has a six-year old jar of Nescafe that gets wheeled out. Usually just have a tea instead.

...a bit disco

A Tassimo machine and a tin of Carte Noir whole bean instant.

Does for me.

...a bit disco

Tea, Earl Grey, Hot

Love my Bosch coffee machine with Costa pods also.

Right you are Jean-Luc.

I like the bog standard nescafe with milk and sugar.

Can't stand the coffee that places like Starbucks dole out.

Naivety in coffee tatses right there.

A tea vs coffee type debate is pointless.

And I am a fan of both.

?1200, to make a morning coffee? :o

She import the beans directly from Honduras too?

She has about 8 a day.

Don't blame her though I have about 4 in the 3 or so hours I'm there visiting. :rofl:

Don't know where she gets the beans but they're certainly good quality.

I like the bog standard nescafe with milk and sugar.

Can't stand the coffee that places like Starbucks dole out.

Sub-human and trampy behaviour!

(Prays Glottis has been reading KB recently.....)

Rudolf's Mate

Coffee!

I had a Tassimo machine however I only liked 1 of the varieties they done so bought a Nespresso machine:

dc41d989f61f81f2b2073f7f265ab994.png

It makes lovely coffee however none are as nice as the one on the Tassimo.

For an instant I'd only drink Kenco's Costa Rica & Columbian. The Mrs bought me one to try a couple of months ago and it wiped the floor with Kenco's. It was Aldo's version which was a fraction of the cost.

My delonghi is the nuts. Wouldn't touch those shitey artificial pods, double espresso every morning from freshly ground beans kept in the fridge.

Can't have a coffee at a friend's if they're a scaff and use instant. Has to be tea then.

Tea first thing, after me tea and before I got to bed. Coffee for the rest of the day. Like a nice coffee. Tim Horton's in Canada is my favourite chainy one. Nero here. Had a Canadian breakfast tea from Murchies on Vancouver Island when we were there last month and it was lovely. Don't like earl grey. My Mrs has tea without milk. Don't think I could do that.

I can take or leave either and haven't had a hot drink in at least a week.  I do like the odd Tassimo Latte, or a strong milky tea.

For me, PG Tips strong and stirred with one heap tea spoon of sugar whacked in it. 

For my wife, its Monmouth Coffee Espresso which you can score at Sourced Foods in Kings Cross if your ever on the train down. Worth it. 

Shout out to the Coffee Shop on Morrison Street, supposed to be a Ledge and with original flavours. 

Bought my Mum a coffee machine on Amazon for her birthday. Didn't arrive so complained like duck, got a refund then two were delivered - eh?! 

Not complaining now, likes. 

Deodato

For me, PG Tips strong and stirred with one heap tea spoon of sugar whacked in it.

For my wife, its Monmouth Coffee Espresso which you can score at Sourced Foods in Kings Cross if your ever on the train down. Worth it.

Shout out to the Coffee Shop on Morrison Street, supposed to be a Ledge and with original flavours.

Bought my Mum a coffee machine on Amazon for her birthday. Didn't arrive so complained like duck, got a refund then two were delivered - eh?!

Not complaining now, likes.

Deodato

Monmouth do make a tasty coffee.

It's also like Drano for your hoop.

The Natural Order

Coffee man here. Never with milk or sugar. Folk who put milk and sugar in coffee are lower than Celtic fans.

Tea can just gtf..unless you're a burd.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

letsalldothebeattie

Tea all day long. Used to drink coffee as a kid but now im not so keen on it anymore and it has to be a good cup of tea for me

Nescaf? Azerro in the morning, tea at work. Own label fair trade does the trick.

Coffee black, tea with milk, not too much though.

Gave up sugar in both about eight years ago.

Both, tea is more refreshing and I drink a lot but coffee is elegant smooth and sexy, yep that's right. I have. Caffisimo coffee pod machine and even that looks good. Nowt better than dunking bikkys or chocolate into a hot drink for a satisfying suck.

Nespresso machine here for the morning pick-me-up.

Instant in the afternoons then Nespresso again after our evening meal. With a brandy or an amaretto.

Green tea before we go out running.

Don't like any tea other than green tea. Green tea first thing in the morning and coffee later on - artisan roast coffee through an aeropress. Although I've got a dolce gusto machine as well, which is fine if I run out of real coffee.

luckyBatistuta

Coffee over tea, but both with no milk and no sugar. Astounds me that people look at me as if I'm the weird one when I say nothing in it. I get the full flavour of whichever coffee or tea I'm drinking, as I don't ruin it by pouring in milk,sugar and all the other shoite that people put in nowadays.

Coffee-breath is utterly boak worthy.

Not as bad as when you have a busy day and don't eat much but drink huge amounts of coffee and go for a pee. 

Bridge of Djoum

Both for me. Different drinks, really no point in comparing.

I have a Keurig at work, and a ground coffee pot at home, no instant pish. 

Tea. Bag must be left to steep for at least 2 minutes, little dash of 2% milk, belting.

No sugar in tea or coffee. Kills it. 

luckyBatistuta

Both for me. Different drinks, really no point in comparing.

I have a Keurig at work, and a ground coffee pot at home, no instant pish. 

Tea. Bag must be left to steep for at least 2 minutes, little dash of 2% milk, belting.

No sugar in tea or coffee. Kills it.

So does the milk BK, try going without for about 3/4 weeks and you'll never be able to take it again. Then you'll really taste the full difference between all the coffee out there.

As long as I have a cup of tea first thing then I'll drink coffee all day. I have a coffee maker in my truck so I'm never without it.

Bridge of Djoum

So does the milk BK, try going without for about 3/4 weeks and you'll never be able to take it again. Then you'll really taste the full difference between all the coffee out there.

I'll give it a go.

I'm not a coffee snob, but I have been toying with the no milk idea a while. Gave up full fat years ago, been on the 2% since. 

So, you're saying if I go black.......?

luckyBatistuta

I'll give it a go.

I'm not a coffee snob, but I have been toying with the no milk idea a while. Gave up full fat years ago, been on the 2% since. 

So, you're saying if I go black.......?

I used to take milk and two sugars, but one day for no reason, I just stopped taking both and never looked back.

If you go black...:wink:

zoltan socrates

Not as bad as when you have a busy day and don't eat much but drink huge amounts of coffee and go for a pee.

Smells of sugar puffs

Well if we're talking tea vs instant coffee then tea all the way!

I love the ritual of bean grinding for fresh coffee, I love the range of flavours you can get (I'm right into dark Italian roasts just now).

I've even got one of these bad boys for when I'm away, epic!

g011a-03441item.jpg

I ****ing love coffee!

Mac_fae_Gillie

drink both..

20years ago about 80% tea to 20% coffee

but now 2 tea a day and 6 coffees (work and home)

Nescafe Gold blend or regular and Tetley tea,,, can't do posh stuff of either.

think my biggest switch is sugar was NATO in both but now none in tea and about 6th spoon in coffee enuff to take the bite off but not flavour it. any more and I can't drink it.

Bridge of Djoum

On a side note, how much coffee, (or caffeine) is considered bad for you.

I remember reading about ''Chin'' Gigante and his 15 cups of Espresso per day. He lived until his late 70's I think.

I know there are other factors involved, but how much is too much?

Bridge of Djoum

drink both..

20years ago about 80% tea to 20% coffee

but now 2 tea a day and 6 coffees (work and home)

Nescafe Gold blend or regular and Tetley tea,,, can't do posh stuff of either.

think my biggest switch is sugar was NATO in both but now none in tea and about 6th spoon in coffee enuff to take the bite off but not flavour it. any more and I can't drink it.

Ex Navy man?

Archived