Half season ticket

aberhill jambo

aberhill jambo

Just had shifts changed do the club still sell half season ticket round about christmas

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Season tickets sold out at the start of the season so there won't be any half season tickets.

Keep am eye out on here though as some people sell their season ticket if their circumstances change

The club would do well to rethink that half season tickets IMHO.

A half season ticket would make a great Christmas present.

Does anybody remember Hearts doing away season tickets for away fuxtures only in the late 90s?

Does anybody remember Hearts doing away season tickets for away fuxtures only in the late 90s?

2006 maybe for 2 seasons.

Demand tailed off as we were shite

2006 maybe for 2 seasons.

Demand tailed off as we were shite

My memory isn't what it was but I was sure we also tried it in the 90s. I could be wrong.

...a bit disco

How much is a season ticket for Willie Bauld suite...?

?914 + VAT.

maroonlegions

I e-mailed Hearts about half season tickets a couple of weeks ago and i got this response from them below.

"We haven?t sold half season tickets in a few years now as we are selling out most home games and we have sold 14,000 season tickets. Sorry but I don?t see the club selling these anytime soon".

Regards;                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Emily

aberhill jambo

I e-mailed Hearts about half season tickets a couple of weeks ago and i got this response from them below.

Cheers will just have to buy tickets weekly thanks

"We haven?t sold half season tickets in a few years now as we are selling out most home games and we have sold 14,000 season tickets. Sorry but I don?t see the club selling these anytime soon".

Regards;                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Emily

chester copperpot

My memory isn't what it was but I was sure we also tried it in the 90s. I could be wrong.

Can defo remember it for 2 years in the Vlad era but not in the 90's.

May be wrong but used to go religiously at that time so pretty sure we didnt do this.

Yes did it for two seasons, Daughter and I had them, saved hassle as tickets came Tuesday/Wednesday before game

Yes did it for two seasons, Daughter and I had them, saved hassle as tickets came Tuesday/Wednesday before game

Cheers. I thought I was imagining things.

The club would do well to rethink that half season tickets IMHO.

It's not really feasible for them to do that.

17,000 capacity, 14,000 season tickets, maximum of 1,400 set aside for away fans leaves only 1600 or so for walk ups. We'll not do half season tickets as long as we're selling out on full season tickets.

fabienleclerq

In the late 90's? I used to go to pretty much every game back then and don't remember them.

Och Emily. There's 2 seats together in section B that i'd be interested in buying for Xmas presents.

THEY ARE ALWAYS EMPTY.

And i mean ALWAYS !

In the late 90's? I used to go to pretty much every game back then and don't remember them.

No, just after 2006.

Would it hurt to release say 500 seats for half season tickets if theres interest to do so?

500 x ?175 = ?87,500. Kerching!

Would it hurt to release say 500 seats for half season tickets if theres interest to do so?

500 x ?175 = ?87,500. Kerching!

Not when we're selling these tickets as walk ups, imo.

500 x ?20 x 12 = ?120,000.

On reflection you're probably right. If it was a few seasons ago when we didn't regularly sell out then I can see the sense in it but we now sell out to teams like Hamilton and ICT.

Perhaps what we need is a bigger main stand...

Plus you have more chance that some of those walk ups will spend cash in the club shop as they don't visit Tynie as regularly.

Winston Ingram

It's not really feasible for them to do that.

17,000 capacity, 14,000 season tickets, maximum of 1,400 set aside for away fans leaves only 1600 or so for walk ups. We'll not do half season tickets as long as we're selling out on full season tickets.

Exactly. Having zero walk up potential is counter productive in terms of attracting new/tourist/young fans. Not everyone can afford ST or half ST, or indeed is it sensible for everyone.  

Archived