Any plumbers on here?

moz

Looking to get a new shower installed and also to replace another shower....anyone on here a plumber or can recommend one for West Lothian area?

Cheers

Eliburn plumbing they did an electric shower for me month back can find the number tonight if u like

Top stuff, as long as you were happy with their work etc then send on please mate.....cheers

• 2 months later...

I've been quoted ?320 to replace Mira shower with a middle of the range electric shower. It seems a bit steep to me, can anyone tell me if that seems reasonable and I'm just being tight?

Cheers

chester copperpot

I've been quoted ?320 to replace Mira shower with a middle of the range electric shower. It seems a bit steep to me, can anyone tell me if that seems reasonable and I'm just being tight?

Cheers

Seems not too bad.

Had an electric shower installed last week (we had to buy it) and he installed the shower, wraggled in a copper pipe at the back and replaced all the wet wall materials for ?370

Not bad all in as there was very little outlay for the plumber but he was here from 8 till 4 and never stopped once.

Cheers

If it's a like for like replacement, do it yourself, it's pretty straightforward.

I did mine last year, got a shower from this guy - www.showerdoc.com  lots of info on his website, it was the same model as the one that I had(just a newer version) so the connections and power output where the same.

Seems not too bad.

Had an electric shower installed last week (we had to buy it) and he installed the shower, wraggled in a copper pipe at the back and replaced all the wet wall materials for ?370

Not bad all in as there was very little outlay for the plumber but he was here from 8 till 4 and never stopped once.

Ah right, so just me being tight then!  Cheers

If it's a like for like replacement, do it yourself, it's pretty straightforward.

I did mine last year, got a shower from this guy - www.showerdoc.com  lots of info on his website, it was the same model as the one that I had(just a newer version) so the connections and power output where the same.

The shower that's in is really old so the one that looks vaguely the same is ?280 plus it's not me that will be using it and I'm not sure that me/water/electricity are a good mix .....  thanks though.

Try West Lothian's Trusted Trader site

Sorry I just hijacked an old post, I'm guessing the OP has one fitted by now, I'm in Edinburgh.

Archived