Beatles Quiz

Guess The Crowd

Bollocks. I seen this and thought a shoe in for 10/10 as I am literally obsessed with the band, but like you 6. Some real howzingers.

Guess The Crowd

Bollocks. I seen this and thought a shoe in for 10/10 as I am literally obsessed with the band, but like you 6. Some real howzingers.

I was lucky to get 6 frankly, one was a complete fluke. Like you, I thought I'd do better.

I was lucky to get 6 frankly, one was a complete fluke. Like you, I thought I'd do better.

I do so many Beatles Quizes that I know the answers from previous questions.  I was lucky that way in 2 questions.  I love Beatles facts, any good ones?

like 'Eleanor Rigby' is the only Beatles song ever released that did not have one of the band play on it.  It is ironically one of my favourite songs.

luckyBatistuta

I know sod all about them, so got my dad to answer them and he said he knows sod all too :lol:

6/10... Not too bad.

I do so many Beatles Quizes that I know the answers from previous questions.  I was lucky that way in 2 questions.  I love Beatles facts, any good ones?

like 'Eleanor Rigby' is the only Beatles song ever released that did not have one of the band play on it.  It is ironically one of my favourite songs.

Plenty

Guess The Crowd

I do so many Beatles Quizes that I know the answers from previous questions. I was lucky that way in 2 questions. I love Beatles facts, any good ones?

like 'Eleanor Rigby' is the only Beatles song ever released that did not have one of the band play on it. It is ironically one of my favourite songs.

Random facts - whereabouts in Scotland was John Lennon involved in a car accident in 1969, and where did he end up in hospital as a result?

Random facts - whereabouts in Scotland was John Lennon involved in a car accident in 1969, and where did he end up in hospital as a result?

I know his link to Edinburgh but i'm doubting that is the answer.  I'll go Mull of Kintyre, perhaps he visited Paul.

It was up North. Think they may have been driving back from Ullapool.

John Findlay

Corstorphine western General?

Sawdust Caesar

A Beatles fact I got from a pub quiz, but not random or obscure, the very first single that got to number 1 which featured guitar feedback was I Feel Fine.

Guess The Crowd

You're the closest. I actually thought most people knew this, but that's probably because I'm from the area in question. Fair play to people for not googling, Lennon was visiting an aunt who lived in the village.....

You're the closest. I actually thought most people knew this, but that's probably because I'm from the area in question. Fair play to people for not googling, Lennon was visiting an aunt who lived in the village.....

Think Yoko and Julian were there too. Was it Wick?

Guess The Crowd

No, but in between (kind of) the two places you've stated....

If John was there you can bet your arse Yoko was.

No, but in between (kind of) the two places you've stated....

I know the place but can't remember the feckin name. I also think it was Kyoko rather than Julian as Yoko was having custody difficulties at the time. I'll get there.

the general

I know the place but can't remember the feckin name. I also think it was Kyoko rather than Julian as Yoko was having custody difficulties at the time. I'll get there.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nae Billy Bragg ticket for you. In fact nae BB ticket for any of us as went to buy them at the weekend and it's sold out :sad3:

Easy. Don't know where he went to hospital but the crash happened in Golspie.

Guess The Crowd

Easy. Don't know where he went to hospital but the crash happened in Golspie.

No. Golspie was where he went to hospital, but the accident happened on the other side of the county, up in the far north west near Durness, the village where his aunt lived and where he spent many summers as a child.

Some online reports say the accident happened near Golspie - same county, but not strictly true

No. Golspie was where he went to hospital, but the accident happened on the other side of the county, up in the far north west near Durness, the village where his aunt lived and where he spent many summers as a child.

Some online reports say the accident happened near Golspie - same county, but not strictly true

Golspie was what I was thinking off, can't believe I didn't remember that. Anyway, how many members of The Beatles were there in all? I reckon you could make it 9, possibly 10 (tenuous obviously).

You are right. Got the two mixed up. Being to smart there.

terrible_groaning_noise

Reminds me of a Beatles tour we were on where the guide took great delight that we didn't know what colour Paul McCartney's socks were when he got married to Jane Asher, knob. In the end I had to tell him it was the music we were into, felt like Monty Pythons communist quiz! 

I love the Beatles.

Listened to them a lot in my teens. Mainly in hazy, smokey rooms illuminated by daft coloured lightbulbs.

Peace man.

Guess The Crowd

You are right. Got the two mixed up. Being to smart there.

No worries. It's just a small hospital in Golspie, but the Lennon thing's a minor claim to fame for the village.

Archived