Temps

BrellierBoy

GforGallo

When did he even last make a squad, let alone get a game?

What a waste.

If King is not coming back then we need to sign another winger in the summer.

Nicholson's form has been really poor over the last few months.

Was a tremendous player for hearts had big hopes for him

Maybe worth a one year deal as someone else pointed out

He has bags of talent get his head focused and we would have a player

Is he available?

Yep.

Not many clubs after him it has to be said. :whistling:

luckyBatistuta

I BET we could get someone on here to do a better job on the wing. Temps, I'm only joking about wanting A BET, if your looking in.

ToadKiller Dog

I thought he had retired , should have been in the prime years of his career but nowhere to be seen .

Not worth even looking at sadly .

A championship side like Dundee united May take a chance next season giving they are skint and will need to replace a big chunk of their squad with cheap alternative s

Yep.

Not many clubs after him it has to be said. :whistling:

Still got that 70's ginger hairdo? If so lets give him a trial. Sam is too inconsistent!

Still be better than Temps ;-)

I'm not sure why he wouldn't be the sort of player we would look at?

Still young, had decent potential and has gone off track a bit - a free signing and made some cash at Rangers so a good chance to get him on a decent wage and rebuild his career.

Sad that we had to sell them and sad he had to go there. A career destroyed. His goal at Easter Road was a thing of beauty

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/9161881.stm

http://www.skysports.com/football/hibernian-vs-hearts/222237

Some good refereeing that day :whistling:

Definitely a better player than Nicholson when he was his age.

It's bizarre. I think Templeton gets unfair flak from some Hearts fans but that's possibly down to the fact he went to the Huns.

For me he was an excellent player. Yes, his career has been wasted now but at Hearts he was a game changer. Could use both his feet competently and go past players with relative ease.

upgotheheads

Quick feet but no pace and  doesn't pass the ball well. The last time I saw him was playing for Rangers against Ayr Utd in a cup-tie, and even then he was totally inefective, he would dwell on the ball and get kicked up in the air, it was painfull to watch. I think he might end up playing for Ayr Utd like his dad if they stay in the Ist division or another club at that level if Ayr get promoted.

Think he could be a decent addition to the squad. Would be more effective than Swanson.

At 27 though he needs to play regularly and not sure he'd hold down a first team place with us these days so couldn't see him returning for that reason mainly.

Regal Kingston

If you believe the rumours he is where he is due to a number of personal problems.

Yesterdays man.

Avoid.

Generic Username

Can't be far off the annual Rudi Skacel "could do a job" thread

heartsdaft101

Overrated.

Sure he was quick but he only really did one thing with the ball over and over again. He's easily sussed out. No thank you.

Bungalow Bill

I think we'd be able to get Templeton back on track, so yes I'd sign him.

alwaysthereinspirit

He never lit the heather on fire in lower divisions against supposedly weaker opposition.

I don't want the The rejects thank you very much.

Section Q

A wage thief at Rangers,must've picked up some bad habits along the way. Hard to imagine he'd train three times a day. Never look back...etc...

Son Of Anarchy

Bags of talent but imo never had the head for it. What I hear now is his heads gone. Wasted talent.

BrellierBoy

Bradford are said to be interested. I would get him in over the summer give him an absolute beasting then let him prove himself in pre season. If he doesnt take the chance then no harm done.

Jambo-Jimbo

I'd rather we brought back Kenny Aird.

Rather have Bobby Prentice, but if Kenny is available he'll do.

Templeton is a one trick pony.

KineticBeat

No thank you. Offering him a deal would be a step backwards in the kind of/quality players we should be aiming for.

Luscious Laryea

Worth a trial but certainly wouldn't give him any kind of deal before that.  Also heard rumours he has a drinking habit/problem although not sure how much truth is in this - can anyone confirm?

Massively overrated.

Had a good 6 month spell under JJ then once defenders worked out his game he became ineffective in most games.

Rather have Bobby Prentice, but if Kenny is available he'll do.

Templeton is a one trick pony.

I'll give you Prentice and raise you a Donald Park :whistling:

Worth a trial but certainly wouldn't give him any kind of deal before that.  Also heard rumours he has a drinking habit/problem although not sure how much truth is in this - can anyone confirm?

Don't know about the drinking but heard he likes a 'wee flutter'.

CollyWolly

He would have to lose 2 stone to get back to anything like what he was. Waste of time signing him at his current weight.

heartsdaft101

Massively overrated.

Had a good 6 month spell under JJ then once defenders worked out his game he became ineffective in most games.

This.  :2thumbsup:  :2thumbsup:

Bazzas right boot

heart-of-midlothian-john-colquhoun-408-p

If were  talking about bringing back ex wingers, we'd be better with this man.

Templeton couldn't get a game for a Rangers side in the lower division's- :nojustno:  :nojustno: 

Worth having a look at the very least. Good opportunity for him to sort himself out and get career back in track. Take him on trial over the summer.

Massively overrated.

Exactly. I'd be disappointed if he's the kind of player we're after.

Wheres Andy Driver these days?

Playing regularly for De Graafschap in Holland.

A wasted talent. No malice towards him as we got good money for him, but all these years hardly playing at all and when he did it was against very inferior opposition have left him not the player he might have been.

heart-of-midlothian-john-colquhoun-408-p

If were  talking about bringing back ex wingers, we'd be better with this man.

Templeton couldn't get a game for a Rangers side in the lower division's- :nojustno:  :nojustno:

JC is indeed the man to bring back :thumbsup:

Libertarian

Leaving sevco, could do a job?

No way. Attitude stinks.

Archived