***Official Hearts v Hibs Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

How are we feeling, then? Excited? Nervous? I was bricking it before 19/5/12 and look what happened then. Let's do this. :yas:

Head says 1-0 or 2-0 to us, but a big performance. Heart says 5-1 in honour of Mr Sergio.

How are we feeling, then? Excited? Nervous? I was bricking it before 19/5/12 and look what happened then. Let's do this. :yas:

Head says 1-0 or 2-0 to us, but a big performance. Heart says 5-1 in honour of Mr Sergio.

I'll take any of your three score predictions please

JeanLouisValois84

Not sure how I'll last another 24 hours, butterflies are kicking in big time. Can't wait to get into Tynecastle and hopeful see our boys do the business. Djoum is our key player tomorrow I think.

itsnomarooned

I don't think I've ever gone into a Derby and not been nervous. At least with a pessimistic attitude I'm generally pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sunday canny come quick enough. My stomach is churning a bit now. No way can that lot win twice in a week at tynie, as long as the team are fired up we'll play them of the park. 3-1 dauda, Paterson, Reilly come on the jambos!

Good for about a minute thinking the game was today, brutal afterwards. Why can't match threads just be on the actual day of the game

I honestly can't see Hibs winning this one but they won't be pushovers. A tough 3 - 1 win for us with red and yellow cards for both sides.

I'm completely over-confident!  :2thumbsup: honestly think Hibs will feel the pressure and buckle like they always do. Our "physical" team will be all over them! Hoping McGhee plays at left back and big Osman starts (new boy on with 30mins to go).

They folded huge against Rangers and I think we'll score early and hammer them. I absolutely hate this "what a close game this is" BS. I see us winning by three or four goals. 

can't wait for the Stubbs post-match interview!  :uhoh2:

Haven't been this Excited about a derby game for a while, hope we start like the last two home games against Aberdeen and Motherwell and blow them away early.

4-0 Hearts, Duada at the double, Reilly and Djoum

JeanLouisValois84

So much talk in the papers from Stubbsy and his players and very little from us. I love the way we are with the media these days.

No fresh injuries. Walker and Nicholson back. Sow with a point to prove v Hibs before he departs, Dauda to prove a point as his replacement.

To say I am excited is putting it mildly. Roll on tomorrow lunch time and lets do these bas****s over!!

letsalldothebeattie

I am confident always am before Derby games but saying that we still have over 24 hours until the game.

Would love to see us smash them for 5 or 6 but at the same time to progress in the cup and to continue there horrendous run I would just as happily take a 90th minute 1-0 win.

Nervous as oot but that's just the norm. Any kind of win would do just fine so we can walk around next week with smug grins on oor faces.

stirlingshirejambo

Djoum to run The show Reilly to run their back 4 ragged goals ensue

This

They big up their midfield but they are lightweight and will be over run and out played

Any victory will do, so would take a scrappy 1- 0 now. But really hope we play as well as we can and and win by 3 or more. Hope the new guys make their debuts and get to see what is like to be a Jambo and beating Hibs.

Honestly think that if we start with the same tempo as we did against the sheep and score early, we will win by more than 2. If that's the case we should give sir Paulo the score he deserves.

Otherwise, I think it will be a scrappy 1 0 win.

Disser Pointon

I don't think I've ever gone into a Derby and not been nervous. At least with a pessimistic attitude I'm generally pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is how I usually try to be but I am supremely confident about this one, if we have the right attitude like the Aberdeen game there is only one outcome................. That worriesme a bit though!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fyvie out Fontaine extremely doubtful.

Has that been confirmed? Could it just be mind games?

And are they 2 of their better players?

First goal is vital. If it's for us then we should push on and win comfortably. If it's for them, they'll put 11 men behind the ball and try to hit us on the break as we search for an equaliser.. I said it on an earlier thread, the first 5 mins will tell you all you need to know about the game and who wants it more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letsalldothebeattie

First goal is vital. If it's for us then we should push on and win comfortably. If it's for them, they'll put 11 men behind the ball and try to hit us on the break as we search for an equaliser.. I said it on an earlier thread, the first 5 mins will tell you all you need to know about the game and who wants it more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope we see a few crunching tackles in the first 5/10 mins. Gets the crowd right up for it not that both sets of fans wont be but something great about seeing players fly into tackles early in a derby

Was nervous before and even more nervous now after reading this thread. Still think we will give them a right dry humping.

4-1 with dauda, djoum, Reilly and sow on the score sheet and a sending off for those muppets

Hope we show the same aggression as the last round , I'd love to see them pumped so badly it shouldn't be broadcast before the watershed !!

I am going for us up 4 goals in first 30 mins and the hobos will stream out of the stadium. Then we have a complete collapse in 2nd half with them pulling 4 back and their fans missing it, only for for for an injury time winner from Reilly.

Imagine the hurt caused by desperation, false hope and then a last minute shafting. 

I take it he was booked for this? :)

Worth all the effort.

:lol:

The hibs fans were absolutely raging...:jj:

Excited, anticipating a Hearts win tinged with nervous. We can't sit back we must get right into them.

Last minute dubious penalty for us to win 1 - 0 and trigger Hobo meltdown of epic proportions.

Considering their amazing squad of players (Their words, not mine) and the pish that they are playing each week.

They dont score many goals, 38 in 22 games. We had scored 58 at the same stage last season.

We had also conceded 3 goals less.

They have not faced any side with the attacking threat that we have and also dont play against defences anywhere near as good as ours week after week.

If we turn up, we will win this game.

tBNvXy.gif

This has to be the best clip of all time. Love it. Oh and 3-1 for tomorrow. But still got my usual 5-0 and 5-1 on.

Archived