oh rangers are SH"""TE" very funny !

wattie exploited

wattie exploited

Soundtrack aside, I find that video quite disturbing, what's going on?

religious nutters !    but every one to their own !!!!!!!!!!!

it seems to quite fashionable for famous rappers to wear punk jackets with old school punk bands on it still am sure I never seen him at an exploited gig lol !

That is a very very cool jacket wattie.

The original video was doing the rounds on facebook about 18 months ago, it cracked me up, addictive...

wattie exploited

The original video was doing the rounds on facebook about 18 months ago, it cracked me up, addictive...

both versions are funny but I still like the rangers dub version !!!!!!!! 

This.

It's extremely worrying that a religion can brainwash all these men in to acting like retarded zombies. What the **** is going on? :lol:

The Rangers version is funny though.

This.

It's extremely worrying that a religion can brainwash all these men in to acting like retarded zombies. What the **** is going on? :lol:

its The Rangers version  all men brainwashed by religion

FTFY Mate

wattie exploited

Anybody got the skills to make a Hibs version?

dont think you could do a hibs version as there not used to a crowd !

Safi zikr. An Islamic chant/dance most often practiced in Chechnya. I think it looks fun.

Safi zikr. An Islamic chant/dance most often practiced in Chechnya. I think it looks fun.

If you follow the original (i.e. genuine) video to the end, there are other examples, including some quite impressive co-ordinated head swaying.  We should get the singing section to study this stuff, it would be far more impressive than 'going on the ching with Billy King'.

If you follow the original (i.e. genuine) video to the end, there are other examples, including some quite impressive co-ordinated head swaying. We should get the singing section to study this stuff, it would be far more impressive than 'going on the ching with Billy King'.

Can you imagine 2500 jambos doing a version of that in Old Town Square, Prague. It would be viral !!

Can you imagine 2500 jambos doing a version of that in Old Town Square, Prague. It would be viral !!

To the 'seven nation army' chant, it would be priceless!

Seen this ages ago but keep going back to it, maybe a comfort thing? Not sure, but what I do know is... Ohhh the rangers are shiiiite[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] ohhh the rangers are shiiiite[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]ohhh the rangers are shite[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]. Brilliant, bunch of zombie dicks.

wattie exploited

Seen this ages ago but keep going back to it, maybe a comfort thing? Not sure, but what I do know is... Ohhh the rangers are shiiiite[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] ohhh the rangers are shiiiite[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]ohhh the rangers are shite[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]. Brilliant, bunch of zombie dicks.

oh the rangers are shite  oh the rangers are shite  oh the rangers are shite  oh the rangers are shite  SO ****ING SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!

We_are_the_Hearts

Lol, agree with the lyrics but what religion is that lol, quite disturbing grown men can be as brainwashed as that :-)

Son Of Anarchy

I left the pub just off the square in Prague stoating around just like them due to pints (litre) being 37p or summit daft.

wattie exploited

I left the pub just off the square in Prague stoating around just like them due to pints (litre) being 37p or summit daft.

that is a good price could even buy a few rounds lol !

wattie exploited

just been singing this in Sweden and lots of people joined in yas !!!!!!!!!!

Top man Wattie, let the ***** hear it, loud and clear!

Thinking ahead, could this potentially be the title of a future tour??

THE EXPLOITED - OH THE RANGERS ARE S***E - WORLD TOUR 2017

:scenes:  :verysmug:  :pleasing:  :yas: 

• 3 weeks later...
Son Of Anarchy

Any footage online anywhere Wattie?

Brilliant..  and so is their bigheaded Manager  ( Daily Ranger today) he says and I quote    "  We are angry, we are very angry"   What right has that tramp to be angry? 

they are just +++++.

He should take his anger out on himself, after all it was his tactics that lost that second goal.  Angry?  punch himself in the face when he gets up then. 

and  " other teams are starting to see the way Ran ===ers play ...., unless he rings changes and tactics, they will start to take points off them"  

BBC  radio. 

wattie exploited

i never get tired of watching this clip then i get stuck singing it in my head for the next 2 hours !!!!!!!!!!

Wait you're THAT wattie? I assumed you were just a bloke who liked the exploited haha!

Back to the video though, that was fab. I just know it's gonna be in my head for days now!

• 1 year later...
luckyBatistuta

Remember seeing this video quite a while back on another thread, some weird stuff. Have to admit though, was pissing myself watching this version...good find Wattie :2thumbsup:

IveSeenTheLight

Might take a while to learn the words but it will be worth it. :2thumbsup:

Ok Lucky Eddie.......

Skol, Skol, Skol, Skol

Skol, Skol, Skol, Skol

wattie exploited

Top man Wattie, let the ***** hear it, loud and clear!

Thinking ahead, could this potentially be the title of a future tour??

THE EXPLOITED - OH THE RANGERS ARE S***E - WORLD TOUR 2017

:scenes:  :verysmug:  :pleasing:  :yas: 

the funny part is they really are shite !!!!

Bazzas right boot

I don?t think I have ever met any Hearts fan that has self- identified as ?liking Rangers?. I guess there must be some that do, maybe have been for years. You would assume that anyone who used to take the same kinds of flags and sing the same stupid songs as Rangers fans may feel some misplaced ?support?. Probably keep it private, like having a tug.

Never seen a "tug" flag at the game, but it's an interesting concept!

Archived