Forfar highlights

Darren

SwindonJambo

[/size]

Thanks for hunting that down. That ground hasn't changed in decades ! If that's the drum that gets beaten at Tynie I'll be making sure I don't sit too near it when I next travel up for a game.

Manager was quite complimentary towards us at the end, stressing that we definitely deserved to win the game.

Whoever puts Forfar's highlights together needs shot though!  No scores and basically put together using Windows Movie Maker :lol:

PresidentGrant

Manager was quite complimentary towards us at the end, stressing that we definitely deserved to win the game.

Whoever puts Forfar's highlights together needs shot though!  No scores and basically put together using Windows Movie Maker :lol:

That's cutting edge technology north of the bridge, to be fair.

The highlights, yes, but I sadly felt the video quality was better than Hearts TV.  Which I gladly pay for but still, it's a bit shocking at times.

Thanks for hunting that down. That ground hasn't changed in decades ! If that's the drum that gets beaten at Tynie I'll be making sure I don't sit too near it when I next travel up for a game.

The drum was actually a little group of Forfar kids, who to be fair tried to get an atmosphere going and sang the full game. The decent sized Hearts support was pretty much quiet throughout. Agree about the ground, will probably be exactly the same decades down the line too.

hearts_crazy

So he goes on a rant about al the decisions that went against them then says several times he has no complaints. Which is it Dick?

So he goes on a rant about al the decisions that went against them then says several times he has no complaints. Which is it Dick?

He meant in terms of the result overall and was pretty fair to us and right to note the disparity of resources and his team's decent effort. One of the decent old school managers imo.

The referee's a what-now?     :laugh4:    I love wee grounds. 

Thought the standard of the video was pretty good TBH.  Better than the 30 seconds of p**h we're dolloped up on a Sunday night.

Maroon Sailor

Dick Campbell loves going ballistic - always been a ticking time bomb

Archived