Wait till after next weekend

grumpyespana

We have an entirely new league and a new pace of football to adjust to. Anyone expecting a flying start to the league campaign needs to have a word. 10 points from first 10 games would actually be an ok start. Improvement should come through the season with the leadership we have.

Rudolf's Mate

We have been preparing for this since March, no excuses

Oh ya ****er :lol: Roasters gonna roast :facepalm:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We_are_the_Hearts

Oh ya ###### :lol: Roasters gonna roast :facepalm:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Want to explain yersel? We won the title in March and from that point the head scout, the Director of Football and management team were thinking towards what we require for the top League. We have a squad and a full pre-season behind us so no excuses. But if it makes you feel better posting wee gifs to be a smart dick then fire away................

We have an entirely new league and a new pace of football to adjust to. Anyone expecting a flying start to the league campaign needs to have a word. 10 points from first 10 games would actually be an ok start. Improvement should come through the season with the leadership we have.

10 points from the first 10 games would be an awful start and have us scraping about at the bottom of the league.

Rudolf's Mate

Want to explain yersel? We won the title in March and from that point the head scout, the Director of Football and management team were thinking towards what we require for the top League. We have a squad and a full pre-season behind us so no excuses. But if it makes you feel better posting wee gifs to be a smart dick then fire away................

We obviously had targets which we've been pursuing. One in particular seems to be our main target for that position therefore we haven't gone for anyone else. No doubt should we not get our last remaining targets then they will shift onto other possibilities. 

As you're no doubt aware we couldn't sign anyone in March. Nor in June but fire away and make a right ###### of 'yersel' with your knee-jerk reactions! I'm not one for using gifs however occasionally some rocket comes along that totally justifies it's use. 

If the window closes and we've not got a suitable Eck replacement then I, like many others who aren't panicking will undoubtedly voice our serious concerns. Should that day come then it doesn't mean that those screaming on a forum weeks/months earlier were justified or could see what others supposedly couldn't. It just means that some of us would rather have faith that management will come good and don't see the point spitting the dummy out like a wee bairn.

Hopefully that's enough explaining for you?

:cornette::lol: that would be an absolutely terrible start to the season, this site will have exploded and Neilson would be down at the job centre.

We_are_the_Hearts

We obviously had targets which we've been pursuing. One in particular seems to be our main target for that position therefore we haven't gone for anyone else. No doubt should we not get our last remaining targets then they will shift onto other possibilities. 

As you're no doubt aware we couldn't sign anyone in March. Nor in June but fire away and make a right ###### of 'yersel' with your knee-jerk reactions! I'm not one for using gifs however occasionally some rocket comes along that totally justifies it's use. 

If the window closes and we've not got a suitable Eck replacement then I, like many others who aren't panicking will undoubtedly voice our serious concerns. Should that day come then it doesn't mean that those screaming on a forum weeks/months earlier were justified or could see what others supposedly couldn't. It just means that some of us would rather have faith that management will come good and don't see the point spitting the dummy out like a wee bairn.

Hopefully that's enough explaining for you?

Who's panicking? Certainly not me. All I said was there is no excuses for Sunday, St Johnstone will be without MacKay, Anderson and Davidson but it is a squad game and we have been preparing for this game for a long time. So you can shove yer wee bairn pish where the sun don't shine cause **** all I said was panicking. I also have plenty faith in the management team.

Rudolf's Mate

Who's panicking? Certainly not me. All I said was there is no excuses for Sunday, St Johnstone will be without MacKay, Anderson and Davidson but it is a squad game and we have been preparing for this game for a long time. So you can shove yer wee bairn pish where the sun don't shine cause **** all I said was panicking. I also have plenty faith in the management team.

Probably not panicking and just a case of the typical torn faced moaning ***** of a fan we seem to have on here!

We_are_the_Hearts

Probably not panicking and just a case of the typical torn faced moaning ***** of a fan we seem to have on here!

What's moaning about saying no excuses ya knob? Leave the excuses to the other side of Edinburgh and not the famous................

We have perfectly adequate cover for the players you mentioned. Punters like me don't think we should be dropping points at home to St Johnstone. Punters like me believe that after 6 friendlies and 4 weeks of intense pre-season training, a couple of niggles apart, we should be ready for the season ahead. Not waiting 3-4 weeks for it all to click into place and get so called 'match fit' whilst our rivals get on with it right from the off and get a start on us. It's unacceptable as an excuse that we are 'not ready' and I'm trying hard to think what other club would use that excuse. Oh yeh I remember now. Too many people making excuses for failure that hasn't happened yet and probably won't.

Let's be clear about this before the season starts. Heart of Midlothian FC losing to St Johnstone or Dundee is failure that would be a serious problem if it continued to happen. Anyone think different. ? Good, then let's get started !!!!

A a serious problem is when the club can't pay its bills, and gets placed into administration and ends up almost not existing because of it.

Losing to St Johnstone isn't a serious problem,even if they beat us 4 times and finish 20 points above us.

Rudolf's Mate

What's moaning about saying no excuses ya knob? Leave the excuses to the other side of Edinburgh and not the famous................

Seeing as you're a fan....

:taz:  :cornette:  :gok:

Excuses :facepalm:

I used logic as why not to act like a welt.

We_are_the_Hearts

Seeing as you're a fan....

:taz:  :cornette:  :gok:

Excuses :facepalm:

I used logic as why not to act like a welt.

Nab you got on yer high horse when all I said was there is no excuses for Sunday.................nobody is acting like a welt although you are getting there.............

Rudolf's Mate

Nab you got on yer high horse when all I said was there is no excuses for Sunday.................nobody is acting like a welt although you are getting there.............

Nab?

When does school go back?

We_are_the_Hearts

Nab?

When does school go back?

How are you missing hanging about outside the playground?

A a serious problem is when the club can't pay its bills, and gets placed into administration and ends up almost not existing because of it.

Losing to St Johnstone isn't a serious problem,even if they beat us 4 times and finish 20 points above us.

Losing a one off game to St Johnstone wouldn't be a serious problem. Them finishing 20 points above us would be a serious problem because we'd be relegated in all probability.

I don't expect us to lose to St Johnstone. In fact I think we will beat them with plenty in hand. My whole point is that, we have no excuse for not being fully prepared and equipped to beat them and a few niggly injuries and the odd player missing who you might expect to start ordinarily shouldn't be effecting the outcome. Its St Johnstone at home FFS.

Rudolf's Mate

How are you missing hanging about outside the playground?

Can't wait to see what you post next time we lose. In fact judging by your comments I'm willing to bet you'll moan no matter what!

We_are_the_Hearts

Can't wait to see what you post next time we lose. In fact judging by your comments I'm willing to bet you'll moan no matter what!

You are a nutter lol......................all I said was there are No excuses for Sunday, so if we don't win I will accept that is where our squad is at and hopefully the new signings/injured players can improve us but that is not a guarantee.......if we lose then of course people will be concerned, would you expect anything else?

:cornette: [emoji38] that would be an absolutely terrible start to the season, this site will have exploded and Neilson would be down at the job centre.

Think about the playoff between rangers and the 2nd bottom SPL team. Rangers got smashed.

We had by far the better of Rangers in the year, but Motherwell looked a class above them and they will be one of our easiest opponents next year.

A majority of jkbers are massively underestimating the step up that required by a team that hasn't undergone too much improvement.

Hearts will do well to sit 8th after 10 games. Our coaching and fitness should see us improve as the season goes on.

I expect us to finish 5th. I would be happy with that.

Hope I am underestimating how good we will be, but confident in my prediction.

Rudolf's Mate

You are a nutter lol......................all I said was there are No excuses for Sunday, so if we don't win I will accept that is where our squad is at and hopefully the new signings/injured players can improve us but that is not a guarantee.......if we lose then of course people will be concerned, would you expect anything else?

Hahaha. Mate I swear this wasn't aimed at you and was a collective comment aimed at the bed wetters. 

Whilst your comment was short some have gone overboard. That's done and dusted and I accepted where you were coming from despite not agreeing with your comment. ;)

We_are_the_Hearts

Hahaha. Mate I swear this wasn't aimed at you and was a collective comment aimed at the bed wetters. 

Whilst your comment was short some have gone overboard. That's done and dusted and I accepted where you were coming from despite not agreeing with your comment. ;)

:2thumbsup: No probs, Won't matter when we scud St Johnstone 3-0 anyway  :Hearts Man dance:

Bridge of Djoum

:ruiner:

Get a room lads.

:2thumbsup: No probs, Won't matter when we scud St Johnstone 3-0 anyway  :Hearts Man dance:

Archived