HYDC Sportsman's Breakfast, September 6th

Maple Leaf

Tickets are now on sale for Hearts Youth Development Committee?s Sportsman?s Breakfast.

HYDC?s annual event takes place on Sunday, September 6th at Tynecastle?s Gorgie Suite at 11am for an 11.30am start.

Hosted by the ?voice of Hearts? Scott Wilson, guest speakers include Tam Cowan and Eric Davidson.

Tickets are priced at ?20 per person, which includes breakfast.

To book a spot at this popular event just email [email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How does the number of people attending determine whether an event is good or not?

It should be good, let's hope that it is but attendance numbers will have no bearing.

How does the number of people attending determine whether an event is good or not?

It should be good, let's hope that it is but attendance numbers will have no bearing.

The atmosphere inside a football stadium is better when the bit's packed. I assume he's using the same logic.

What an odd post, obviously a busier event has more atmosphere than a quiet one

I was there, both comedians amazing, Levien said we were in talks with a Bulgarian internationalist yesterday but fell through due to wage demands

Placid Casual

A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Tam Cowan was particularly good, very funny.

Well done to the organisers :)

I think the quality of the product will determine the success or otherwise of the event, not the numbers.

I wasn't there, but I imagine, if I was, I would have enjoyed it more, if it was full, than if I was one of three people there.

Archived