HSL (NHC)

Swanny17

Just slightly disappointed the headline didn't say HSL "Smashes" through ?100k mark. Great achievement for a small club to be fair. However, I'm sure this scheme has been on the go for months.......

Considering FOH contributions exceed the HSL total by around 70% monthly, it is clear to see who the wee club really is.

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hsl-funds-break-through-100-000-mark-1-3780254

somebody told me that it claims they own 4% of club now - but that in the comments there is a link to a previous story saying they were close to owning 10%

Hungry hippo

somebody told me that it claims they own 4% of club now - but that in the comments there is a link to a previous story saying they were close to owning 10%

The 10% article was a ridiculous piece of journalism that just added the minor shareholders to the HSL shareholding. With the claim that that represented the fans' ownership percentage.

if you do that, where do you draw the line though as Ann Budge is a fan as are most shareholders at football ckubs.

Didn't they say the FOH model was unsustainable? Now they're copying it?

Not exactly copying it bud, rather than showing themselves up for how shite their support is. Didn't we raise around ?1.1M in a few weeks?

Tick tock indeed.

Phil Dunphy

Not exactly copying it bud, rather than showing themselves up for how shite their support is. Didn't we raise around ?1.1M in a few weeks?

Tick tock indeed.

Is it a Direct Debit scheme like ours or is it a donation basis?

RudiRobertson

Only 4%!  I thought they were aiming for 51%  Must be something about 51 that made them disappear...

Archived