****Official Hearts vs Raith Rovers Thread****

Jambos_1874

Jambos_1874

This is the first game after the disappointment of the derby defeat so I'm hoping for a much more committed performance by the team. It's the only real dead rubber fixture after our league triumph given that Raith are safe and have no chance of making the playoffs either, although we're still on course for reaching the 100 goal target for the season.

I expect a bit of squad rotation again and hopefully a few youngsters get an opportunity to play. I'll go for 3-1 Hearts.

Coming up from Hull with six others for this one, hoping there'll be some effort showed and a few goals would be nice too!

heartsfc_fan

2-0. Comfy although we'll miss a few chances. Keatings will start and score at least one.

Coming up from Hull with six others for this one, hoping there'll be some effort showed and a few goals would be nice too!

Here's hoping..but games over for the season.

a dull 1-0 win

We stuffed Alloa 3-0, so there's no reason we can't do the same again tomorrow.

2-0, minimum.

Is Ozturk playing?  Fancy him to score if he does.

Hampden Demolition

Would like to see Keatings and Oliver up top together. Liked the look of Gary when he came on against Alloa. Would also like to see McGee partner Ozturk at the back but doubt that would happen. Without slating Danny too much I'm sick of seeing him playing the same ball over the top 9 times out of 10 that he has possession.

On the one hand, the team has gone off the boil after strolling to the title.  On the other hand Robbie says he expects 100% effort.  On the 3rd hand is the lure of 90 plus points and 100 plus goals.  Question is, are these targets enough to motivate the team against modest oponents.

I think not and I'm going for a 2-1 win but I hope I'm wrong.

Harry Palmer

I've paid ?250. I expect to see Swan Lake and not The Nutcracker (although I'd be happy with both).

Shit, it's football, who knows. Hearts win. 

I've paid ?250. I expect to see Swan Lake and not The Nutcracker (although I'd be happy with both).

Shit, it's football, who knows. Hearts win.

Ticket prices have skyrocketed since we became champions. Budge out.

Would like to see Keatings and Oliver up top together. Liked the look of Gary when he came on against Alloa. Would also like to see McGee partner Ozturk at the back but doubt that would happen. Without slating Danny too much I'm sick of seeing him playing the same ball over the top 9 times out of 10 that he has possession.

I certainly agree that it would be good if Oliver could get a run out, I also thought he looked good in his cameo v Alloa

On the one hand, the team has gone off the boil after strolling to the title.  On the other hand Robbie says he expects 100% effort.  On the 3rd hand is the lure of 90 plus points and 100 plus goals.  Question is, are these targets enough to motivate the team against modest oponents.

I think not and I'm going for a 2-1 win but I hope I'm wrong.

Two heinekins in, I'm bumping this up to a 5-2 win with a Keating hat trick if he starts.

More heinekins and wines to follow so I might well be back.

Hearts 6-1 Raith

Keatings to come out fighting and bag a double. Sow, Nicholson, Anderson and Nade nodding in at both ends.

Back to winning ways and the tails will be up.

Maroon Tart

On our way up from Yorkshire. 4-0 today, back on track! El has double, sow and keatings to bag the goals. Mon the hearts!

North Berwick Jambo

Players still on holiday mode, drab 1-1 draw followed by more seethe on JKB ;)

No match day in the title that's the game jinxed 1-2 Raith : :troll:

Tart will be :seething:

Can the mods fix this.  Our standards are dropping badly.

Heart of Midlothian FC 3-0 Raith Rovers

Raith with nothing to play for either will hopefully be on holiday mode as well.

hmfc_liam06

I'd like to see McGhee, McHattie, Anderson, El Hassanoui, Buchanan and Oliver given a start for this one.

chuck berrys hairline

3-0 sowx2, walker, keatings

I'll go with this

:)

4-0

chester copperpot

Ticket prices have skyrocketed since we became champions. Budge out.

:lol:

Although I predicted 2-0 on the Hearts FB page, I think it's going to be a landslide today. 6-1 with a Keatings hatrick!

Going for 4-0 Hearts, El Has getting among the goals and posing with me in a photo as MOTM after my afternoon on the Gorgie Suites finest food, beer and plonk.

What was the previous record points tally in the championship? 86? Can we beat that today?

H1b5 hold the 1st Division record of 89 points in 1998/99 season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully we put a good dent in to the ten goals we need to get 100. Be good if we could go in to the rangers game only needing 1 or 2 to achieve it.

the general

quite a few changes today but still a strong team

got to win midfield first if we can do that ......  3-1

Some players will be needing to prove themselves after last week. Fringe players will need to impress if they are to be considered 1st choice next season so I expect us to play at a higher tempo and show more effort. 3-0 Hearts.

Gallacher

McGhee Ozturk McKay McHattie

Anderson Pallardo

Keatings Walker Nicholson

El Hassnaoui

Nade v Zeefuik. Sumo wrestling for strikers.

Home win but not many goals.

Archived