Missing Prince

Jambo On Fire

Jambo On Fire

Apologies if this has been mentioned already but couldn't find anything similar that had been posted.

I was just sitting watching the celebrations again and noticed that our very own Prince Buaben was nowhere to be seen.  Does anyone know of his whereabouts on Saturday?  It seems strange that he wasn't celebrating with the rest of the team when the likes of Dale Carrick was.

Jambo On Fire

Yeah, maybe that's it.  I must have missed it as I thought he only had bruising on his toe.

Noticed that Scott Robinson wasnt there either, any idea whats happened with him

Rarely noticed when he was on the pitch, never mind when he isn't part of the celebrations ;)

TyphoonJambo

Who had the number 33 on his tracky? Couldn't see a number 33 on the Hearts site.

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Who had the number 33 on his tracky? Couldn't see a number 33 on the Hearts site.

Wasn't that Jake Huchinson?

He's maybe been given some time off to recover and maybe gone away for some sunshine for a little while.

Noticed that Scott Robinson wasnt there either, any idea whats happened with him

But it's the year of Scotty Robinson :sob:

But it's the year of Scotty Robinson :sob:

I think it's "Scotty Rob" is it not......

He's been noticeably missing for a while now - no Development games either.

And to think that some were referring to him as outfield POTY last year.......!!!!

Thank the Lord the people running this club know what they're doing and players of such limitations are a thing of the past.

Apologies if this has been mentioned already but couldn't find anything similar that had been posted.

I was just sitting watching the celebrations again and noticed that our very own Prince Buaben was nowhere to be seen.  Does anyone know of his whereabouts on Saturday?  It seems strange that he wasn't celebrating with the rest of the team when the likes of Dale Carrick was.

Saw him in Asda on Saturday evening, no crutches

The player previously known as Prince.    ;)

Archived