The Daily Stubbo - latest edition

Thomaso

airdriejambo3

I heard him on the Radio saying that "the score today lied and the stats told the truth". The stuff that comes out his mouth is absolutely unbelievable. Hobbos cracking up about Malonga laziness being an absolute disgrace, but this never happened in the game Stubbs was watching. Also the stats that told the truth might not be quite as truthful as Stubbs thinks Hibs had 7% more possession and had 20 shots on goal with 5 on target and Raith had 6 shots 4 on target, Now I could be wrong but from they stats it looks like Raith played to let Hibs have the ball and limit them to shots from distance and hope to hit them on the break and at set pieces, To me its just another example of Stubbs lack of class and knowledge of the game any other manager would concede that Raith played well. But he goes out and shows his and his clubs class again. We should have a dedicated thread to the stupid comments that this fool comes out with.       

Watt-Zeefuik

He's clueless and yet such a big improvement over their previous manager. Compared to Butcher he's the next Fergie.

Stubbs should be writing weekly thank you notes to Terry Gardener.

I heard him on the Radio saying that "the score today lied and the stats told the truth". The stuff that comes out his mouth is absolutely unbelievable. Hobbos cracking up about Malonga laziness being an absolute disgrace, but this never happened in the game Stubbs was watching. Also the stats that told the truth might not be quite as truthful as Stubbs thinks Hibs had 7% more possession and had 20 shots on goal with 5 on target and Raith had 6 shots 4 on target, Now I could be wrong but from they stats it looks like Raith played to let Hibs have the ball and limit them to shots from distance and hope to hit them on the break and at set pieces, To me its just another example of Stubbs lack of class and knowledge of the game any other manager would concede that Raith played well. But he goes out and shows his and his clubs class again. We should have a dedicated thread to the stupid comments that this fool comes out with.       

The only stat that matters - goals scored...Raith 2, Hibs 1

Seymour M Hersh

Stubbo is obviously correct and we are unbelievably wrong. Another cracking result where they almost won and are almost staying in 2nd place.

in terms of recent failures i would put Paddy CC And the Fat Fin above stubbs 

At this moment in time you are correct. The Fud Stubbs has the potential to deliver even more failure ahead of him.

Archived