everybody's fault but us

buzzbomb1958

Seymour M Hersh

This (as I posted on the main hun thread) is their level of delusion. And not an isolated one either.

joestrummer 2 days ago

The SPFL / SFA know they were legally wrong to deliberately demote Rangers when the club could be now seen as the victim of criminal activity.

The compensation they'll eventually need to pay back to the Ibrox club will bankrupt Scottish football, and they know it.

Brother he showed me the gong

Brother he showed me the ding dong ding dong

How to kick that gong to light

Oh, it's nobody's fault but mine.

Robert Plant 1977.

I've not seen this come up anywhere and maybe should be on the other mega-thread. I've worked to set up joint ventures with a South African based company in both Kenya and Nigeria. One of the big stumbling blocks was financing the JV. To be specific, the company I worked with, although they had the cash, could not get their money out of South Africa because of extreme government regulations on getting money out of, and into the country. To paint the full picture, we're talking about a few $million. They eventually had to raise the capital from foreign banks.

Now there is a lot of huff and puff about how much cash Dave King will put into the Der Hun - but nobody knows. Could it be because his personal wealth is in South African institutions and he can't get it out the country?

Whatever happens tomorrow, Der Hun will still be a company being kept alive by Mike Ashley's (secured) loans, running at a huge loss and without a line of credit from any bank. But the Klan just can't understand this.

DuntocherLoyal's PhotoDuntocherLoyal

Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Building relationships has to be a 2 way thing, unless we get the apologies etc. we deserve, they can **** off with that pish.

I'm all for bridge building but not ass licking.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's time we give them the apologies they DESERVE.

We_are_the_Hearts

DuntocherLoyal's PhotoDuntocherLoyal

Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Building relationships has to be a 2 way thing, unless we get the apologies etc. we deserve, they can **** off with that pish.

I'm all for bridge building but not ass licking.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's time we give them the apologies they DESERVE.

Haha can think of a few bellends on here who would be happy to lick ass. They seriously are a scummy institution, any Hearts fan with any soft spot for them has to be for bigoted reasons. Although sticking up for Rangers does give a few weirdos with a free run to troll for their kicks.

I love how much we have hurt rangers.

We should all be proud of how large a part we have played in rangers downfall.

:jjyay:

:spoton:

The Real Maroonblood

Haha can think of a few bellends on here who would be happy to lick ass. They seriously are a scummy institution, any Hearts fan with any soft spot for them has to be for bigoted reasons. Although sticking up for Rangers does give a few weirdos with a free run to troll for their kicks.

They area always absent from these threads.

I wonder why.

TriggersBroom

By a distance the second highest wage bill in Scotland,even in the fourth tier.Trying to spend your way back to the big time was absolute madness,paying huddles ?10k a week to sit on the bench or the stand.Accumulating more and more debt = lessons not learned!

That's the point I made though. Had a person with Rangers' interests at heart gained control of the club post-liquidation, he would never have paid SPL journeymen 7k+ a week. The fans of Rangers have learned the lesson. 

The various board members who have been in control of Rangers since August 2012 never cared for Rangers long-term future. It was in their interests to launder the money out of the club as quickly as possible. So obviously the 'lesson that needed to be learned' does not apply to them because they had no interest in Rangers prospering as a football club. 

TriggersBroom

What have Hearts done to aid the downfall of Rangers? :S 

I was under the impression that almost all the damage has been done by those who should have had Rangers best interests at heart. 

What have Hearts done to aid the downfall of Rangers? :S

I was under the impression that almost all the damage has been done by those who should have had Rangers best interests at heart.

1 - Finishing 2nd and starving you lot of much needed champions league cash.

2 - Winning the Championship which has caused so much hurt down govan way, if it wasn't for us being in this league you lot would be comfortable at the top with ally at the helm. Dreaming of finishing 2nd to celtic next season, unfortunately for you we are showing you how it should be done and rangers have hit the self destruct button.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Also as a side note - Kaunas papping you out of champions league qualification :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I realise this isn't Hearts but the links between the clubs at the time made it feel like a victory for us.

Vlad must have hurt the groosom two more than I thought,maybe all his fines which were accumulated were worth it,Celtic with the biggest empty stadium in the UK and der rangers on there knees singing along a tune to the pied piper.

Are these bluenoses' still deluded just heard they still blame everyone for their demise,swearing everyone who done them over will be paid back in spades once they get back to the top splitting my sides I was.

. They still don't realise that Rangers are dead and with another crook taking over they are going down the same road I think there is more chance of Ferguson taking Clyde into Europe than them being anywhere near .They only survive to put cash in Ashley's pockets deluded twats.

I hate them....w@nk3r$

They've had their chance and wasted it......parasites!

Are these bluenoses' still deluded just heard they still blame everyone for their demise,swearing everyone who done them over will be paid back in spades once they get back to the top splitting my sides I was.

. They still don't realise that Rangers are dead and with another crook taking over they are going down the same road I think there is more chance of Ferguson taking Clyde into Europe than them being anywhere near .They only survive to put cash in Ashley's pockets deluded twats.

I hate them....w@nk3r$

They've had their chance and wasted it......parasites!

Archived