loyalty points

jambodad43

I have 5 diferent accounts for family members would anyone know if we could club all our points together to get enough points for tickets for games i need 2 extra tickets for easter road for my bothers who are both mad jambos but live in spain now but are coming over for this game

I have 5 diferent accounts for family members would anyone know if we could club all our points together to get enough points for tickets for games i need 2 extra tickets for easter road for my bothers who are both mad jambos but live in spain now but are coming over for this game

no, each person has to have their own account and points

No.

Rightfully so as well.

Ok cheers guys was just a thought

Will gorgie live be on that day ?

oh ah grantona

Ok cheers guys was just a thought

Will gorgie live be on that day ?

i dont think it is because of a Function in the Gorgie suite 

You will always pick up a spare for Easter road 

Chances are the league will be over and some people might not fancy the hassle of potentially the last edinburgh derby for a year or 10

Bowmans_Boot

I wouldnt have thought getting tickets for the hibs end would be much of a problem, if they are that keen to go :)  

You can't club the numbers together. Quite rightly too.

Why not register your name at Easter Rd? Buy a couple of tickets for their next home game then get some more when we play there?

I had two accounts, and the ticket office merged them together for me so that I had enough points for the 2012 cup final. 

Chaka Demus & pliers

I had two accounts, and the ticket office merged them together for me so that I had enough points for the 2012 cup final.

It's different if the accounts belong to the same person.

john brownlee

Why not all you guys that want to go to fester rd get together and buy a section of the muppets end near our end easy cause they are renowned for having empty seats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What are the LP for Easter road? not seen anything on the website

Won't be announced till much nearer the game. Reckons it will be 80 - 100 I reckon

European Jambos Mum

sent you a pm

• 3 months later...
portobellojambo1

I see they have started updating the loyalty points totals in preparation for the coming season, and removed all those points that have now expired. Have to wait to 1st away game of season I'd imagine to find out what number of points is going to form the basis for opening sale of away match tickets (although not sure if it will be a problem this year, difficult to anticipate how many we will take to the away fixtures).

Phil Dunphy

I see they have started updating the loyalty points totals in preparation for the coming season, and removed all those points that have now expired. Have to wait to 1st away game of season I'd imagine to find out what number of points is going to form the basis for opening sale of away match tickets (although not sure if it will be a problem this year, difficult to anticipate how many we will take to the away fixtures).

Admittedly I haven't been to Dens Park in a good while, but if we took a big enough crowd up for the game on the 8th August, will they not give us extra space along the touchline in another stand anyway?

Auldreekie1874

I've went from 119 down to just 54 :32:

Admittedly I haven't been to Dens Park in a good while, but if we took a big enough crowd up for the game on the 8th August, will they not give us extra space along the touchline in another stand anyway?

Can we not just invade their 'Shed' again... ?

portobellojambo1

Honestly not sure (a) how many the away stand holds and (B) if they would give us extra space if needed. I haven't been watching much of the SPL football in the season just ended but I have recollections of seeing a bit of the Dundee v Dundee United game from Dens Park and I think (could be wrong) Dundee United only got the one stand behind the goals (not sure about Celtic when they visited Dens Park).

I thought I'd lose quite a lot of points for the coming season, think I had 285 at the end of last season and it has reduced to 183 for the start of this season.

Jambof3tornado

Dropped to 160!! Going to every game home and away last season made me feel like a PHM,and has helped on the loyalty points front....easter road here we come.......

..........on no wait!

Jambof3tornado

Are they relevant for next season?? Anywhere going to not give us as many as we want??

Shanks said no

Down to 110 with junior down to 108 which is pleasing as he somehow had more than me last season.

Was on 219 now on 143 not too shabby.

Should still be all right for the two cup finals we are going to. :whistling:

Gorgie_Rules

What league games this season will require loyalty points? I was under the impression the stadium capacities and poor attendances in the top league meant we could get as much as we want at all ground.

Im assuming if we draw hibs rangers celtic or aberdeen at Tynecastle in the cup home tickets will be done on loyalty points?

127 to 73. Ffs!

115 points here Dalston and I'll never forgot you helping me out twice last year sir....if it's above what you have and I can't go drop me a PM mate.

The Great Khali

This thread is highlighting all the people who abandoned us in our season of admin, docked points, relegation and Gary Locke.

Dalstonjambo

115 points here Dalston and I'll never forgot you helping me out twice last year sir....if it's above what you have and I can't go drop me a PM mate.

Very kind. Thanks a lot. I'm sure it will be fine. As most have mentioned there probably won't be many games they are needed this season. Does anyone know why they'd drop so much? 50 seems a lot for one season. I guess the shares loyalty points?

Dalstonjambo

This thread is highlighting all the people who abandoned us in our season of admin, docked points, relegation and Gary Locke.

It would be the season before that which has dropped off no?

the stone rose

Very kind. Thanks a lot. I'm sure it will be fine. As most have mentioned there probably won't be many games they are needed this season. Does anyone know why they'd drop so much? 50 seems a lot for one season. I guess the shares loyalty points?

Yep shares have been lost this year. I must have gone to more games that season cause I've lost about 77 points. Still got more points than we ever needed in the last 5 years excepting last season..

Hi Dalstonjambo,

Looked at my own & daughter's earlier in the week. Only 1 batch of loyalty points (season 2013/14) have been included for "Original share holders" (10 points) & "Romanov's Maroon issue" (5 points). I was considering sending an e-mail to Support Services to query this matter & ascertain if their has been a policy change in respect of the 2 differing share issues highlighted.

I will post any response received in due course.

As others have highlighted, probably not an issue for most matches........until we go top of the league & reach cup finals, when the real fun begins :toff:

I will put on my tin hat when reviewing this thread going forward as I expect there will be a few comments on receiving loyalty points for not attending matches :laugh4:

Archived