Had one at my work the day with the line;

"Ah bet it must've been borin for youse!"

Good grief!!

believe Robbie Nielson might say this

but 10-0 is something for the players and the fans

its not the same

Smoked-Glass

so when hibs beat montrose 9-0 then it was just "cup progression"

we should be proud of 10-0   when do hearts thrash anyone?   Hardly ever.

The only ones I can think of are beating falkirk 5-0 and dunferminline 7-1

wattie exploited

and went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about it for 39 years.

Then we're supposed to give up talking about 5-1 after a few months. Yeah right.

:spoton:

Had one at my work the day with the line;

"Ah bet it must've been borin for youse!"

Good grief!!

I must admit I got a bit bored at the monotony of constantly watching Hearts put the ball in the net, I was really struggling to get any enthusiasm up after the 6th or 7th.  When Sow stuck away the 9th, or was it the 10th?, I just muttered 'whatever' and carried on playing Candy Crush on my mobile.

Also, I felt all of those kick-offs that Cowdenbeath kept having to take really broke up the flow of the game. Spoiled it for me tbh.

we should be proud of 10-0 when do hearts thrash anyone? Hardly ever.

ICT 7 - 1 i think. Gary Mackay scored a hat trick.

And a certain cup final.

Just heard "so what about 10 goals, you still hire paedos" from one at work just there :lol:

Their tears taste delicious :D

The omnipresent 'Hibernian way' straw clutching:

"You Hearts fans get far too caught up by what actually happens on the pitch. Who cares about results anyway? Hibs are a much better football club for countless non-footballing reasons."

chester copperpot

Does anyone else think were going to ****ing murder them the next derby?

Weve been shite against them for all 3 games yet theyve dropped 7 out of 9 in those fixtures.

I want them put firmly back in their place.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Does anyone else think were going to ******* murder them the next derby?

Weve been shite against them for all 3 games yet theyve dropped 7 out of 9 in those fixtures.

I was thinking this before the Cowdenbeath game. Even more so now. :)

You can tell from Robbie's interviews that he seems keen to put the noise from other clubs to bed - you will have noted he said after the Cowdenbeath game words to the effect that "no doubt we'll be told we are off form if we dont put 11 past Dumbarton".

I reckon, reading between the lines, there is a determination behind the scenes for us to walk the walk of champions in the remaining games. That will involve doing everything we can to strip the hobos bare when we play them.

(as an aside I watched the Goonies with my bairn at the weekend, first time in years, and I now know where you got your username. :) )

kingantti1874

Yep, especially if the league has been secured and we are playing with no pressure.. I could see us going out and absolutely smashing them ..

The one that gives me the most pleasure is when I hear "you might win the league by 20 odd points but we're by far the best team in the league" you can't really respond to that pish can you.

I have a feeling we will do them

Watt-Zeefuik

The omnipresent 'Hibernian way' straw clutching:

"You Hearts fans get far too caught up by what actually happens on the pitch. Who cares about results anyway? Hibs are a much better football club for countless non-footballing reasons."

:indeed:

chester copperpot

You can tell from Robbie's interviews that he seems keen to put the noise from other clubs to bed - you will have noted he said after the Cowdenbeath game words to the effect that "no doubt we'll be told we are off form if we dont put 11 past Dumbarton".

I reckon, reading between the lines, there is a determination behind the scenes for us to walk the walk of champions in the remaining games. That will involve doing everything we can to strip the hobos bare when we play them.

(as an aside I watched the Goonies with my bairn at the weekend, first time in years, and I now know where you got your username. :) )

;):lol:

Not one for making rash, outlandish predictions but genuinely believe we'll slaughter them next month. Particularly so if we're already champions by the time we cross the bridge into la-la land.

0-5 Hearts, at least. ?

Just saw in the EEN Stubbs saying 10-0 and 1-0 is the same, 3pts :lol:

oh how Stubbs is the green eyed monster.jealousy smells beautiful.8 thousand or 16 thousand?,still a crowd Stubbs! What records were broken at Alloa ? Does he know messi wouldn't get a game for hearts?time he looked at the league table with his non wandering eye? 20 points? 1 point? Still a lead ......

We skelped Hamilton 7-0 in 1986.

queensferryjambo

we should be proud of 10-0   when do hearts thrash anyone?   Hardly ever.

We skelped Hamilton 7-0 in 1986.

We beat St Mirren 6-0 and Kilmarnock 6-1 the following season. 

Benny Factor

Notice Nicholls comments :10900:

When you concede as many goals as we do, you just keep chopping and changing the team to make sure we?ve got the right people on the park. I?ve got to keep believing there?s enough in that dressing-room to get us out of this situation [second bottom of the league]. I?m disappointed for everyone at this club because it is embarrassing to lose by those figures.?

Asked if he had ever experienced anything like that before, Nicholl responded: ?Yep, across the road at Hibs. Malmo. Four-nil down at half-time with wee Pat [Fenlon]. Horrific. All you?re asking is for them to turn it round to 4-1, 4-2 or 4-3. Show a wee bit of character in the second half. That didn?t happen, did it? So we ended up getting beat 7-0.

Poor Jimmy's obviously erased being assistant to Jimmy Calderwood when we beat Dunfermline 7-1 from his memory too.,

Just a wee reminder that the best football team in the league scraped a 1-0 win whilst we won 10-0. I'm maybe a bit old fashioned, but goals are good, aren't they?

the crofter

ICT 7 - 1 i think. Gary Mackay scored a hat trick.

Inverness Caledonian, before the merger, 6-0, and Mackay got four, other than that spot on

Archived