Highlights up

kingantti1874

Jamboman1512

"Zeefuik, Zeefuik, Zeefuik, Zeefuik, he's got the ball, Zeefuik" Sandison desperate for Zeefuik fgs :laugh:

Dallas Green

See El Hass telling Paterson to stop over celebrating at the tenth and get back.

Francis Albert

Couldn't have hoped for more goals today but "will go down in history"? No. We beat a shit side by a huge margin and the players deserve huge credit. But this is nowhere near one of those results that will go down in history.

I was as happy as anyone to win like this but trying to keep a sense of realism on this

Biggest (or "highest margin") league win ever. It may not be in the list of great achievements but it will certainly go down in history.

Anybody reckon the ball crossed the line second half ? can't remember much about whose shot it was red waved play on but from where I was sitting it was well over line.

Francis Albert

Is it true that Robbie told Wilson "No more goals" after number 10?

I noticed that immediately after the 10th Robbie called Pallardo to the touchline for a chat. I can't imagine what else he'd have to say to him at that point.

I noticed that immediately after the 10th Robbie called Pallardo to the touchline for a chat. I can't imagine what else he'd have to say to him at that point.

:lol:

If it was a boxing match it would have been stopped at half time.

Didn't celtic do similiar for us last season in the league cup?

Toxteth O'Grady

Anybody reckon the ball crossed the line second half ? can't remember much about whose shot it was red waved play on but from where I was sitting it was well over line.

I don't think it completely crossed the line.

We have scored some fantastic goals this season, Ozturk and Nicholson's were great strikes.

Hopefully  there will be a DVD at the end of season

I'm in section A and right on the goal line, I thought it was on the line but not fully over it.

I noticed that also. It was blatant to see that we took our foot off the gas after the 10th went in.

"Have you no got one yet?? Ya lazy wee welt! Finger oot!"

"Have you no got one yet?? Ya lazy wee welt! Finger oot!"

My mate had Pallardo to score anytime and Hearts to win.

Spent the whole game mocking his betting choices

Can see that Sow has an attitude problem, not listening at the team talk, all goals scored to the keepers right hand side then he slots 2 to keeper's left, shocking!

JamboJohn1874

I thought when he first appeared in the team that he seemed to have a good understanding with Sow, and that might prove a fruitful partnership. Unfortunately, due to injuries to both players, we haven't been able to see that partnership develop.

It's amazing how we all are things differently. I thought El Hass was lumbering, slow and resembled a plank if wood. Yesterday's performance reaffirmed this. Apart from Patterson he was the poorest player on the pitch..

My mate had Pallardo to score anytime and Hearts to win.

Spent the whole game mocking his betting choices

Match fixing, lazy good for nothing arsehole.....

Anybody reckon the ball crossed the line second half ?

I've watched the game again and can confirm that Cowdenbeath didnt get the ball past the half way line in the second half.

It's amazing how we all are things differently. I thought El Hass was lumbering, slow and resembled a plank if wood. Yesterday's performance reaffirmed this. Apart from Patterson he was the poorest player on the pitch..

Ffs he was only on for half an hour after about two month out!!!

Aye his pass for Sow's goal was terrible.

Get rid.

Five to One

Sam's goal was the best I think. Such a clean strike into a small target area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many times did we hit the woodwork yesterday?

Ozturk hit the post and King hit the bar. Was there any more?

colinmaroon

Poorest player on the pitch apart from Patterson?????

So Cowdenbeath's players were all better than El Hass and Patterson?

Footballfirst

How many times did we hit the woodwork yesterday?

Ozturk hit the post and King hit the bar. Was there any more?

Zeefuik, Walker and Wilson all scored off the post.

Walter Bishop

:facepalm:

His pass for Sow`s first was top class. 

When I were a lad, I saw Hearts win 9 - 0 in the Scottish Cup against Tarff Rovers.

Never thought that would be beaten. Marvellous stuff !

Although I must confess i felt sorry for Cowdenbeath as the goals 'rained in.'

Awww ffs this is a wind up surely ??? talking about players being poor when we won 10-0 haha

Just watched it. Terrific viewing. :2thumbsup: Thought the sending off was hash but how often have we had harsh decisions?

Watt-Zeefuik

I keep having to watch it over and over again to make sure I didn't dream it.

It did happen, right? We put 10 across the line?

Have just managed to watch the goal video and WOW what a great time to be a Jambo! Can't believe it, can't stop smiling!

Hagar the Horrible

It will go down in our history when we do it against a better team, and I think we're capable of that. It's frightening to think Neilson is after better players too

That's it for me, I have said all along we will give somebody a real doing if we were to play for the whole ninety minutes, I think the Blue Brazil got away with just a doing, not a complete one, that's still going to happen.....I hope its the Green Brazil

Jamboman1512

The goals from all angles

That's a great video.

I like the camera guy at 3:10, "WTF am i doing with this wee crap camera", out comes the monster camera.

North Berwick Jambo

Neil Alexander at each goal! :pleasing:

You also hear the man of the match awarded to him at the end & see him celebrating, brilliant!

Hagar the Horrible

Did anybody get a shot if that one that was cleared off the line was over or not???

Archived