Hogan's Heroes

Rabbie_Burns

Bob Crane (aka Colonel Hogan) and Co now being rerun on ITV4

For those of a certain age it fair takes you back...

Used to love this programme back in the day !

Yeah good show .

You should read up on the life and Death of Bob Crane . Sex addiction and a brutal end .

wow you're not wrong !  Just checked out Wikipedia on him, bludgeoned to death with a camera tripod at the age of 50 :27:

Maroon Sailor

Watched an episode today - brought back memories.

Only Frenchie from the original cast is still alive. Surprised to read that the guy who played the British airman went on to host the American version of Family Fortunes and was married to Diana Dors for a few years. He passed away in 2012.

Picked up the complete box set a few years ago and enjoy a trip down memory lane watching it. I remember reading about Colonel Klink and discovering he was a symphony orchestra conductor who fled from Nazi Germany.

Only Frenchie from the original cast is still alive. Surprised to read that the guy who played the British airman went on to host the American version of Family Fortunes and was married to Diana Dors for a few years. He passed away in 2012.

Was also the game show host and main bad guy in the 80s film the Running man.

wow you're not wrong !  Just checked out Wikipedia on him, bludgeoned to death with a camera tripod at the age of 50 :27:

F****** paparazzi. 

Bob Crane (aka Colonel Hogan) and Co now being rerun on ITV4

For those of a certain age it fair takes you back...

Used to love this programme back in the day !

Loved HH when I was a kid. Cheers for the heads up. I'll set it to record.

Richard Dawson bounced around a bit on U.S. television.  His phoney American accent would make you boak.

Maroon Sailor

Richard Dawson bounced around a bit on U.S. television. His phoney American accent would make you boak.

He appeared to be popular though

I have to be honest when I watched a rerun of Hogan's Heroes the other day I checked the IMDB to see where he was born and raised as I thought his English accent was a bit dodgy !

Probably still haunted by Dick van Dyke's attempt !

He appeared to be popular though

I have to be honest when I watched a rerun of Hogan's Heroes the other day I checked the IMDB to see where he was born and raised as I thought his English accent was a bit dodgy !

Probably still haunted by Dick van Dyke's attempt !

Interesting character indeed, got American citizenship whilst remaining a British citizen, once married to Diana Dors and was the face of American version of Family Fortunes...

Archived