Hearts fans cheering Hibs goals

jack D and coke

jack D and coke

Was in the grand central pub yesterday and was utterly dismayed to hear so called hearts fans cheering Hibs goals. Yes it helped us but seriously you all wanted a slapping.

Get a ****ing grip of yourselves you clowns.

jack D and coke

Oh ok then I wanted Rangers to win cause their our closest challengers.

New at this title challenge lark?

Cheering Hibs goals were we?[emoji1]

Was in the grand central pub yesterday and was utterly dismayed to hear so called hearts fans cheering Hibs goals. Yes it helped us but seriously you all wanted a slapping.

Get a ******* grip of yourselves you clowns.

You are inept

Was absolutely delighted to be going into our match with the potential of a fifteen point lead.

Not going to apologise.

I cheered.

Matthew Le Tissier

Pub's open....Saints v Chelsea....time to go....have fun with this!

Cheered plenty times in the pub when Saints have scored and been on an away with Hearts

jack D and coke

You are inept

Inept at what bro? I wouldn't cheer a Hibs goal if it saved us from relegation.

Another one cheering Hibs goals tho[emoji1]

jack D and coke

I allowed myself a wry smile and when the fourth went in a wee chuckle.

Is that OK?

Obviously [emoji1]

I wasn't gutted Hibs won but cheering Hibs goals??? :facepalm:

I was in the Bankton Hotel yerterday and I cheered the Hibs goals because it increases our chances of winning the league. I also think Hibs will be our closest challengers in the weeks to come.

Grow up

Why?

In terms of Hibs yesterday yes it was a great result for us but I certainly wouldn't be cheering their goals.

I admit that I laughed when I heard the score but cheer them on? **** that.

Slight wee fist pump for the first.

Wry smile for the second.

Bit meh about the third and fourth.

Nae cheering the Hibbies in my hoose, but a wee 'weyhey' in a boozer might've been understandable I suppose...

jack D and coke

Why?

In terms of Hibs yesterday yes it was a great result for us but I certainly wouldn't be cheering their goals.

I admit that I laughed when I heard the score but cheer them on? **** that.

Smiler knows.

PHM.

Inept at what bro? I wouldn't cheer a Hibs goal if it saved us from relegation.

Another one cheering Hibs goals tho[emoji1]

your serious aren't you ?

it's a very hibs trait to support the shortcomings of rivals above success for your team.

jack D and coke

Slight wee fist pump for the first.

Wry smile for the second.

Bit meh about the third and fourth.

Nae cheering the Hibbies in my hoose, but a wee 'weyhey' in a boozer might've been understandable I suppose...

If it was a wee weyhey I could understand but mate this was a full on cheer!!

To look over and see boys wearing hearts colours was surreal.

Fist pumping yelling with utter joy whilst listening to it on the radio.

But I grew up on the west coast.

I carry no malice for Hibs- but plenty for Sevco

Hibs aren'y even rivals FFS

jack D and coke

your serious aren't you ?

it's a very hibs trait to support the shortcomings of rivals above success for your team.

What are you on about? Shortcomings of rivals? Your digging a hole here mate[emoji1]

Cheering Hibs goals aye[emoji1]

penicuik jambo

I watched in the hoose and had a good cheer and chuckle at every goal. Not as loud as il cheer next week when we tuck them away mind you.

shocking IMO yes happy they won but thats it.

One guy started singing if you love the Hibees clap your hands

If that's true then that's a complete and utter ridder.

Victor Meldrew

Er, if you're a Hearts fan (rather than a Hibs-hater) then what's wrong with cheering the goals that gave us the opportunity to go 15 points clear and improved the goal difference gap by +4?

some people really need to get a grip: if Hibs do us a favour, then I'm delighted. Not for them, but for us. I'm not going to be petty and let that get in the way of seeing that a Hibs win was a great result for us. In fact, it was a better result for us than it was for them: it allowed us to pull a further 3 points clear from the pack, but for them, it simply reinforces the fact that they'll be in the play-offs, which they would anyway.

jack D and coke

If that's true then that's a complete and utter ridder.

A few hearts fans should have beamers mate believe me. Absolute clowns.

jack D and coke

Er, if you're a Hearts fan (rather than a Hibs-hater) then what's wrong with cheering the goals that gave us the opportunity to go 15 points clear and improved the goal difference gap by +4?

some people really need to get a grip: if Hibs do us a favour, then I'm delighted. Not for them, but for us. I'm not going to be petty and let that get in the way of seeing that a Hibs win was a great result for us. In fact, it was a better result for us than it was for them: it allowed us to pull a further 3 points clear from the pack, but for them, it simply reinforces the fact that they'll be in the play-offs, which they would anyway.

Mate I'm happy hibs won. Very happy.

Cheering, and I mean really cheering Hibs goals??? You want to have heard this.....

Full on cheering a Hibs goal is an absolute ****ing Beamer. If these boys were as vocal as you say then they need to have a ****ing word.

What are you on about? Shortcomings of rivals? Your digging a hole here mate[emoji1]

Let's make it simple you would rather see hearts relegated than celebrate a hibs goal??

Yesterday people were cheering hibs goals because of the impact on our title challenge.

I wasn't but have no issue with those were.

this is because I love hearts more than I hate hibs.

strange eh,?

Let's make it simple you would rather see hearts relegated than celebrate a hibs goal??

Yesterday people were cheering hibs goals because of the impact on our title challenge.

strange eh,?

You're missing the point, again.

Nothing wrong in taking pleasure from that result but Hearts fans should not be cheering on the muppets.

jack D and coke

strange eh,?

Mate I was happy hibs won yesterday. But cheering is just a little bit of a step too far for me. I couldn't believe my eyes yesterday. We have some complete throbbers in our support and no mistake.

If Hibs scored a goal that saved us from the drop I still wouldn't cheer and I mean it. Falkirk? I'd cheer. QOS? I'd cheer. Hibs? **** off!!!

travellingjambo

No cheering from this happy Jambo, a mild chuckle and a pleasing smirk granted, but cheer that lot?? Never in a month of Sundays, goes against everything i was taught by preceding generations of Jambo's

The mantra for Hearts players is "We don't lose to Hibs"

The mantra for Hearts fans should be "We don't cheer Hibs.......ever"

jack D and coke

Hibs score a goal to win us the league you wouldn't cheer?

I'll come out and say it now, if you say no you're a liar!

I wouldn't cheer the goal no. If the result at the final whistle made us champions I'd celebrate.

jack D and coke

No cheering from this happy Jambo, a mild chuckle and a pleasing smirk granted, but cheer that lot?? Never in a month of Sundays, goes against everything i was taught by preceding generations of Jambo's

The mantra for Hearts players is "We don't lose to Hibs"

The mantra for Hearts fans should be "We don't cheer Hibs.......ever"

This exactly what I mean.

I'll cheer who I want and when I want for the benefit of my own team.

Yesterday. Hibs get a 'well done' from me. We may oot need their help but you never know, so I'll take it whilst it's going.

I wouldn't cheer the goal no. If the result at the final whistle made us champions I'd celebrate.

Yeah I ****ed up the wording of that question

That's the thing, those people yesterday weren't cheering Hibs they were celebrating the opportunity for Hearts to put ourselves 15 points clear

I cannot watch a televised match without favouring one of the teams, even when it is Hibs v Sevco. I wanted Hibs to win or to be correct I wanted Sevco to lose.

I enjoyed the result but cheering Hibs scoring goals, never, although I think I uttered a 'yes' under my breath through gritted teeth when Gray's shot went in top left.

I was in the same pub as you and a stranger would have thought it was a pub full of Hibs fans they were way OTT.

Next thing Hibs fans will be reminding us how they helped us win the League. Sure the Hibs win suited us but I would have preferred a draw.

Neither of these two are going to get anywhere near us anyway so IMO all the jumping about celebrating was unnecessary. 

jack D and coke

I'll cheer who I want and when I want for the benefit of my own team.

Yesterday. Hibs get a 'well done' from me. We may oot need their help but you never know, so I'll take it whilst it's going.

Who's saying you can't take pleasure in the help they gave us? That's not what I'm saying at all.

I just couldn't bring myself to cheer a hibs goal.

Yup agree with you and although it doesn't come over in my responses.I will never forgive these trumpets for trying to kill my club.

Imagine how they must feel knowing they have bolstered our charge to the title.

they will get theirs next week they are always worse when their cocky.

the Press will be littered with quotes about what they will do to us aye right.

nae cheers for hibs goals next week cause there'll be none.

This.

Delighted at the hibs result. They look to be too inconsistent to pose a threat even forgetting the lead we have over them. Rangers have been good against the weaker teams so great to see them taken apart like that.

Would be funny to see the reaction to hibs winning/drawing at some stage to mathematically confirm our league win. Some boys on this thread are a bit obsessed with hibs and our rivalry etiquette, seems like a lot of posturing.

Archived